• Birthday:  11/19/1970

from isiaih 7/:14

the prophecie

isiaih own child

the prophecie

if jesus was

choose eveil,

for gd

OK, I'm not one for cutting down people's bad spelling or typos (except to tease maybe) but it is odd that these are the misspellings and miscapitalization.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  83
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

as usual instead answering the objections, make fun of misspelling, really classy move.

as far as the geneology response, I dont buy it, why are there left out geneologies, this is not jewish custom is it? If you dont believe in the virgin birth prophecy it isnt a matter of throwing out your whole faith, but a enterity of the objections can add to overwhelming evidence as to the truth that the jesus story may be a fruad. I have searched for years defending christainity, but in th meantime have found many objections that I just cant overlook and say ohh well.

regarding the ressurection, there is not one shred of non christian literature reagrding this incredible incident, but there are many writings on herod, pilate, nero, but nothing about the ressurection of jesus. This has to set some doubt as to why. The story in the gospels about the jews paying the roman guards and saying they fell asleep is fake, remember roman culture, those gaurds would have been killed, so why recieve money when they would be dead ina few days anyway. I would like to her responses to the virgin birth again, dont try to sidestep the objections and just answer the questions with facts, not with faith.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

JIML (Shortened version of your nickname):

1) I think there is a valid concern about the authenticity of your most recent posts. When comparing these with your earlier posts of last month and August there is a very obvious differences in the tone grammar and language. Are you simply cutting and pasting these "concerns" of your from some other website(s), or are you not the original "JesusismyLord" that was posting here a month ago.

2) Several answers to your original post have been made, including ones which you have refused to answer yourself "in-kind." Therefore, for what reason should anyone answer you, when you have not had the courtsey of answering them back?

JIML (Shortened version of your nickname):

1) I think there is a valid concern about the authenticity of your most recent posts. When comparing these with your earlier posts of last month and August there is a very obvious differences in the tone grammar and language. Are you simply cutting and pasting these "concerns" of your from some other website(s), or are you not the original "JesusismyLord" that was posting here a month ago.

2) Several answers to your original post have been made, including ones which you have refused to answer yourself "in-kind." Therefore, for what reason should anyone answer you, when you have not had the courtsey of answering them back?

I am the original JesusismyLord poster, many questions have come up in my life to question chriustainity, thats the truth. What have I not answered? I think I have answered everything, IM not copy and pasting anything that I write, I do provide links to websites though. The only post a posted that was f rom a website was my first post.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

JIML,

many questions have come up in my life to question chriustainity

Would these be the same questions arising from the Jews for Judaism that you have posited in other threads?

Where are these questions coming from?

I will take you at your word that you are the same person. It is odd though the change in grammer and punctuation. :rolleyes:

Peace,

Dave

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

as usual instead answering the objections, make fun of misspelling, really classy move.

As usual? Where have I done that before?

And I wasn't making fun. I just find it very odd that a person "seeking genuine help" about his faith completely slaughtered the names of Isaiah, "j"esus, "gd" . . . ????

The problem with these internet boards is we can't see the person on the other side. There have been many times people have come in appearing innocent, only to find out they were not true.

Are we wrong for "testing the spirit" as it were?

Maybe you are genuine. :)

Yet we need to know.

Mormons anad Jehovah's Witnesses and Muslims come in "asking questions" all the time . . . yet is is found out that they are not asking questions to seek answers but to sow doubt and promote their faith/religion.

Not responding to answers that have been given area classic response from these people. So when the Moderators see you haven't responded to the replies to you to answer your questions . . . what does it look like?

Sure, I can offer answers to your questions . . . but I don't have the energy, really, to provide such answers if my post is going to not be regarded as the others have.

so, I need to know . . . are you genuine? :rolleyes:

I am typing faster and on a new keyboard, that sucks. The questions from going on a jew4judiasm website and investigating why they dont accepot jesus and its pretty clear they have very valid proofs as to why. as a christian we are told to respone this way or if all else fails, then pray to god, but facts are the truth, not what your heart says, if your heart was the case, then muslims who commit suicide and shave there hair think they will see Allah when they die, is this true because they believe it, witness's who say we are past the 144,000 in heaven who think we will reign on eart after death, are they right , are these beliefs roght because your heart tells you so. How many other religions also have an experience like we christians do with jesus when we are born again, everybody goes through changes of behavior, morality.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I am typing faster and on a new keyboard, that sucks. The questions from going on a jew4judiasm website and investigating why they dont accepot jesus and its pretty clear they have very valid proofs as to why. as a christian we are told to respone this way or if all else fails, then pray to god, but facts are the truth, not what your heart says, if your heart was the case, then muslims who commit suicide and shave there hair think they will see Allah when they die, is this true because they believe it, witness's who say we are past the 144,000 in heaven who think we will reign on eart after death, are they right , are these beliefs roght because your heart tells you so. How many other religions also have an experience like we christians do with jesus when we are born again, everybody goes through changes of behavior, morality.

Faith has little basis in objective reason. That's why it's called "faith" and not...something else. Our faith in Christ Jesus is based upon something much more intrinsic than objective fact. Yet you, as a believer, should already know this, so it's not worth re-stating.....Or is it?

Yes, there are some objective facts that we can look to for substantiation, but in the long-run it is not these facts that save us. Sure, the Jews have their "valid proofs," but so do the Muslims, so do the Baha'i, and so do the atheists. The question to you (once again) is, are you going to trust in what you intrinsically know to be true or in what someone else tells you are "valid proofs."

We can talk all day long, all year long, for the rest of our lives, about these so-called "proofs" against Christianity. When all is said and done it is up to you to decide if you're going to let your faith in Christ, and what He has accomplished for you, keep you until the end, or if you're going to spend the rest of your life tossed about by every wind of doubt that God's enemy throws at you. There is no fence sitting with the Lord: You are either for Him or you are against Him. Remember the verse, "Choose this day whom you will serve."

Matthew 2:15

And was there until the death

of Herod: that it might be

fulfilled which was spoken of

the Lord by the prophet, saying,

Out of Egypt have I called my son.

we have a prophecy by matthew of jesus being called out of egypt, but we look at Hosea 11:1

11:1 When Israel [was] a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt.

in the hebrew bible and taken in context this verse has nothing to do with Jesus, or God's son, this speaks of the nation of israel being called out of egypt, the Exodus.

How does the writer take a verse out of context and says its a prophecy, I have a problem with this because as christians, we dont allow people to take Jesus' words out of context, ex

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34 NIV)

they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well." (mark 16:18)

these are 2 examples, you will say read the verse in context, but hosea 11:1 in context also, it doesnt mention a messiah, jesus, or god.

Any objections would be gladly appreciated, if you want to spew about not liking me or this, save it. I only want objectins and factual responses.

If we take everything by faith and dnt analze the facts and go with the most credible facts, then why you do even defend the faith to anyone, I guarentee you will use verse upen verse to a mormonm and back it up with scripture.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Grace to you,

JIML,

Have you ever seen this verse?

Ex