• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  935
  • Topics Per Day:  0.74
  • Content Count:  936
  • Content Per Day:  0.74
  • Days Won:  0

CONFIDENCE = Proverbs 3;26

Proverbs 3;26

For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Proverbs 14:26

In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

I John 5:14-15

And this is the confidence that we have in Him, that, if we ask any thing according to His will, He heareth us: And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Hebrews 3:5-6

And Moses verily was faithful in all his house, as a servant, for a testimony of those things which were to be spoken after; But Christ as a son over His own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

I John 2:28

And now, little children, abide in Him; that, when He shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before Him at His coming.

Hebrews 3:12-14

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Ezekiel 28:26

And they shall dwell safely therein, and shall build houses, and plant vineyards; yea, they shall dwell with confidence, when I have executed judgments upon all those that despise them round about them; and they shall know that I am the LORD their God.

AMEN

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.84
  • Days Won:  1

The Proverbs tell us everything we need to know to live a successful life no matter what our position in life may be.