IGNORED

We've allowed this sin to run rampant in our nation.

bdavidc

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/15/2023 at 3:13 PM, JimmyB said:

I read the origi9nal post and watched a small part of the video.  I have no idea which particular sin we've allowed to run rampant in our nation.  What are you trying to say, bdavidc?

Well if you can't see all the different sins that are in our face now in this country then you need to get into reading your Bible.

On 8/16/2023 at 10:11 AM, JimmyB said:

a) It s NOT the #1 plague in the USA.  Violent crime far exceeds it.

b) I have been married for 54 years.  My marriage is, and always has been, based on LOVE.  Without love commitment is too weak to sustain a marriage.

Without having Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in your marriage it will make one's marriage weak.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.15

2 hours ago, bdavidc said:

Well if you can't see all the different sins that are in our face now in this country then you need to get into reading your Bible.

I read the Bible every day and don't see anything in it that you're referring to.  Non-Christians have always been sinning in this country and elsewhere since "day one".  There are certain media outlets that make things seems awful, but their p0urpose is for you to spend money on their advertisers.  Personally, I avoid propaganda and accept the fact that God is in control.

Why is your faith so weak?

2 hours ago, bdavidc said:

Without having Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in your marriage it will make one's marriage weak.

My marriage is none of your business!  Any more of your budding into my personal life or your personal criticisms of me and you will be put on "ignore".

Here is something from the Bible that you should read and pay attention to...

Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For the judgment you give will be the judgment you get, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. Why do you see the speck in your neighbor’s eye but do not notice the log in your own eye? Or how can you say to your neighbor, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ while the log is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbor’s eye."  Matthew 7:1-5

21 hours ago, JimmyB said:

I read the Bible every day and don't see anything in it that you're referring to.  Non-Christians have always been sinning in this country and elsewhere since "day one".  There are certain media outlets that make things seems awful, but their p0urpose is for you to spend money on their advertisers.  Personally, I avoid propaganda and accept the fact that God is in control.

Why is your faith so weak?

The truth of the Bible does make people angry. But that is what we are to do preach the truth. Read the entire bible and don't change it to say what you want. P.S. I never said anything about you or your marriage so don't feel so bad, you are correct I don't know you.

13 minutes ago, bdavidc said:

The truth of the Bible does make people angry. But that is what we are to do preach the truth. Read the entire bible and don't change it to say what you want. P.S. I never said anything about you or your marriage so don't feel so bad, you are correct I don't know you.

You didn't write this: "Without having Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in your marriage it will make one's marriage weak."?  Is there another bdaqvidc?

The truth of the Bible, i.e., God's word, blesses people and gives them spiritual strength.  If it makes some people angry that is their problem.

On 8/23/2023 at 1:04 PM, JimmyB said:

You didn't write this: "Without having Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in your marriage it will make one's marriage weak."?  Is there another bdaqvidc?

The truth of the Bible, i.e., God's word, blesses people and gives them spiritual strength.  If it makes some people angry that is their problem.

Yes, I wrote that. I did not mean YOUR to you but everyone and yes I believe the statement to be true. Do you not believe that statement? This is a Christian message board which makes me think most of the people on here would consider themselves a Christian.

1 hour ago, bdavidc said:

Yes, I wrote that. I did not mean YOUR to you but everyone and yes I believe the statement to be true. Do you not believe that statement? This is a Christian message board which makes me think most of the people on here would consider themselves a Christian.

Why aren't you more careful with what you write?  (Of course, I don't mean you personally, correct?) LOL!!!