IGNORED

Salvation is in your hands, Jesus did his part.

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,473
  • Content Per Day:  8.04
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, garee said:

I would add to the mix.

The answer of Jesus the prophet the son of man when bowed down to in worship  .was why call me good master. One is the good teaching master God, not man  

The rich ruler given the understanding of God knew he fell  short of the glory of the perfect law .  while he thought he kept the letter of the law "death" (thou shalt not) .he did not .He had no power of the faith of Christ the justifier two law making one perfect law . the ust one Christ and the justifier Christ .from faith as a labor  to faith justification to justification  

Romans 3:26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

Two the number that God has spoke. . just, justifier 

.(1)  Let there be and (2)there was 

I'm sorry, but this post is not clear at all.  The second sentence makes no sense and neither does the last sentence.

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

47 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

I'm sorry, but this post is not clear at all.  The second sentence makes no sense and neither does the last sentence.

Sorry, when Jesus the Son of man was worshipped as if he was in the place of God .He gave glory to the father and said why call me good ? Only God not seen is good .God is not a man as us. Jesus dared not to blaspheme the Father   

Mark 10:16-18 King James Version And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

19 minutes ago, garee said:

Sorry, when Jesus the Son of man was worshipped as if he was in the place of God .He gave glory to the father and said why call me good ? Only God not seen is good .God is not a man as us. Jesus dared not to blaspheme the Father

Still unsure of your point here.  Jesus was making the point that ONLY God is good.  The RYR addressed Jesus as "Good teacher" and Jesus was essentially telling the RYR that He is God.

Further, Jesus was establishing the point that NO human being is perfect (good) in God's eyes, because ALL fail to perfectly keep the Law, as Jesus made very clear about the first commandment that the RYR was violating.

19 minutes ago, garee said:

Mark 10:16-18 King James Version And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them. And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life? And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Right.  Jesus is God the Son.  Deity.  Perfect.  No human being is and no human being is able to keep the law flawlessly.

Jesu had to point out to the RYR that he wasn't able to keep the law, as he erroneously thought he was doing.

In evangelism, before we can give the good news, we must establish the bad news that everyone is a sinner (Rom 3:23) and is in need of the Savior.

Self righteous people who think they can meet God's demands are offended by the gospel message that they need to be saved from their sins!  Just like the RYR.

21 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

Still unsure of your point here.  Jesus was making the point that ONLY God is good.  The RYR addressed Jesus as "Good teacher" and Jesus was essentially telling the RYR that He is God.

Further, Jesus was establishing the point that NO human being is perfect (good) in God's eyes, because ALL fail to perfectly keep the Law, as Jesus made very clear about the first commandment that the RYR was violating.

The Son of man Jesus,. . . is not God .

God is not a man ( a creation)

He is the unseen faithful Creator .”let there be” and “there was substance seen with the eye” 

Jesus is reckoned as our brother in the lord.  When he approached by one of the sign seeker named Nicodemus. Nicodemus had no faith (no understanding) as power from God not seen. He lovingly was given powerful words from the Father through his prophet Jesus the Son of man and powerfully declared “marvel not but rather believe”  the breath of life. .  And he understood shown by his conversion later. 

God’s powerful living words proved faithful.

The Lord of lords working in Jesus the prophet given words from the father lovingly commanded him to “marvel not” but rather believe. Marveling and wondering is not believing, wondering marveling a wile of the devil. Satan the king of lying sign to wonder and marvel after the god of this world 

Mankind dying . . . dead in their trespass and sin must be born again. .  This of course included Jesus the Son of man born of woman. Jesus is the first reborn of many sons of God. . Christians.  

Jesus the Son of man yoked with God who works from within . . . not according to the dying flesh seen. all die not receiving the promise  .  What we will be when we receive our new incorruptible bodies is not revealed.  

Whatsoever can be said about the Son of man can be said of us. . .  same Christian family . . .brothers, sister, mothers .No father. Call no man earth Father (blasphemy) one not seen dwells mutually in born again mankind 

Two comparable witnesses 

Matthew 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Mark 3:35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

God is not a man .

6 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

Right.  Jesus is God the Son.  Deity.  Perfect.  No human being is and no human being is able to keep the law flawlessly.

Perfect  by the power of the father. God is not a man no such thing as fleshly deity. 

5 hours ago, garee said:

The Son of man Jesus,. . . is not God .

You've GOT to be kidding!!!   Of course He is.  Who impregnated Mary?  Joseph?  Nope, the Holy Spirit.  Jesus is FULLY Deity and FULLY humanity.

John 1-

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
He was with God in the beginning. 
Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
1 John 1-
1 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched—this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. 
The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and has appeared to us. 
We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.
These passages all refer to Jesus Christ, the SON of God.  He IS God.
5 hours ago, garee said:

God is not a man ( a creation)

The Bible says otherwise.

5 hours ago, garee said:

He is the unseen faithful Creator .”let there be” and “there was substance seen with the eye”

All 3 members of the Trinity (are you Trinitarian?) were involved in creation.

5 hours ago, garee said:

Jesus is reckoned as our brother in the lord.

Jesus IS the Lord.  King of kings and Lord of lords.

5 hours ago, garee said:

God’s powerful living words proved faithful.

Jesus IS the living Word.  

5 hours ago, garee said:

Mankind dying . . . dead in their trespass and sin must be born again. .  This of course included Jesus the Son of man born of woman. Jesus is the first reborn of many sons of God. . Christians.

Jesus is NOT a Christian.  He is the Savior of all Christians.

5 hours ago, garee said:

God is not a man .

God the Father is not a human being, nor is God the Holy Spirit.  But Jesus IS fully human, born by the Holy Spirit.

Your confusion is very great.

51 minutes ago, garee said:

Perfect  by the power of the father. God is not a man no such thing as fleshly deity. 

Your confusion is very great.  I feel very bad for your error.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 9/1/2023 at 6:21 AM, FreeGrace said:

I guess I have just one question for you.  I have already shared what Jesus said about WHEN a person possesses eternal life, in John 5:24 (when they believe).  And I also shared what Jesus said about those He gives eternal life in John 10:28, which is "they shall NEVER PERISH".

It seems you just keep rejecting these things that Jesus said.

So, why?

Let's stop right here, and focus on Gal 3rd chapter. I just broke down almost a whole chapter, because prier to this you post a verse or two in this chapter. Explain to me what you understand or don't understand in this chapter Paul is talking about. Also copy and paste the verses or scriptures, just as I do, no laziness when dealing with the word of God. 

56 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Let's stop right here, and focus on Gal 3rd chapter.

No, no, let's not "stop right here".  I'm tired of your ignoring the most clear verses on eternal security in the Bible.  All you've done is just keep going with your own agenda and won't deal with these 2 very clear verses.

This is what I said:

"FreeGrace said: 

I guess I have just one question for you.  I have already shared what Jesus said about WHEN a person possesses eternal life, in John 5:24 (when they believe).  And I also shared what Jesus said about those He gives eternal life in John 10:28, which is "they shall NEVER PERISH"."

So, please DEAL with these 2 verses.  What are they teaching?

I just broke down almost a whole chapter, because prier to this you post a verse or two in this chapter.

Explain to me what you understand or don't understand in this chapter Paul is talking about.

That's my question for you.  What does John 5:24 and 10:28 teach?

Jesus wasn't just exercising His jaw when He said those words.

Also copy and paste the verses or scriptures, just as I do, no laziness when dealing with the word of God. 

I've never been lazy.  Laziness is when people continue to ignore verses that they an't explain.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28

On 9/2/2023 at 10:07 AM, FreeGrace said:

No, no, let's not "stop right here".  I'm tired of your ignoring the most clear verses on eternal security in the Bible.  All you've done is just keep going with your own agenda and won't deal with these 2 very clear verses.

Ok, I'll do this another way. Let's deal with it then.

This is what I said:

"FreeGrace said: 

I guess I have just one question for you.  I have already shared what Jesus said about WHEN a person possesses eternal life, in John 5:24 (when they believe).  And I also shared what Jesus said about those He gives eternal life in John 10:28, which is "they shall NEVER PERISH"."

So, please DEAL with these 2 verses.  What are they teaching?

That's my question for you.  What does John 5:24 and 10:28 teach?

Let's start with just John 5:24 first. I'll post the verse, no problem.  24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

So the next mind set to have is, how would God know if a person truly believe. Anybody can say they believe, but Jesus showed us and gave us an example of how he walk. The first thing Jesus start preaching was repentance. Jesus says in   Luke 5:32   I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance. So that tells me that a sinner cannot receive everlasting life in the good side of the kingdom of God. Because everlasting damnation is on another side of the kingdom of God. (But that a lesson for another time). We all will be raise and live forever, one way or another...food for thought...

So let's find more information about sin. Grace is nothing more than a free gift. And that free gift is our access back to the tree of life (Jesus) which Adam caused us to lose by disobeying God. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Romans 5: 12) But to maintain your grace you must keep the law. (1John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. Now we have just read the biblical definition of sin, the transgression (breaking) of the law (commandments.) It doesn’t matter what you or I think sin is, it’s what God says sin is that counts. 

If a person wants to have everlasting life, then that person needs to stop breaking the law (Commandments). A man asked Jesus this very question, "...What good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?", and Jesus replied, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. (Matthew 19:16-19). 

This was a direct answer to a direct question, which all of us will do well to take heed to. Anybody can claim to have faith, but actions speak louder than words. Faith and works go together and you can't have one without the other. "Here is the patience of the saints; here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus" (Revelation 14:12). 

I have more to this first verse John 5: 24, but I have continue later.

Jesus wasn't just exercising His jaw when He said those words.

I've never been lazy.  Laziness is when people continue to ignore verses that they an't explain.