• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Thanks for all the great advice, people! :24: I'll try my best to see her on Monday and make conversation. I'll also try to get e-mail. That'd be cool. :)

Good luck Baz, sounds to me like she would be awful lucky to have you for a friend!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

I just found out that Alisha is about 2 years older than me. She's about 19 and I'm 17 (going on 18 in a few months). I wouldn't have a problem dating a 17 year-old if I was 19, but some might. Do you have anything to say about this? Keep in mind she came back from university to update her marks (from what I was told--from a good friend).

Also, she actually used to go to our school, which I didn't even know. She may know who I am and maybe she has an opinion about me, since I've performed at the school numerous times and I was a bit of an acne-faced rebel 2 years ago. Should I be concerned about this?

Most girls tend to go with older guys because guys mature slower than girls...you seem mature though, so that eliminates the problem! I've dated a few guys younger than me and didn't like it, but I'm...weird, would probably be the best way to describe it (as I've been called it so many times) so I'm not by any means an average girl! Iff she likes you then the age gap (especially a small one like that) wont matter at all.

If she's a reasonable girl, she will happily give you a chance to show what you are like now. A lot can happen in two years.