• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,051
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Atheist Evolution believers murdered millions.

As you learned, neither Hitler nor Stalin accepted Darwinian theory.    But I'd be open to your evidence that the others did.    BTW, they also likely accepted gravity.    Should we shun anyone who believes gravity is a fact?

I'm thinking that you might do with a refresher on logic.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.04
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, The Barbarian said:

You lose any debate when you turn to insults.  It's the weakest argument of all.

• Thumbs Up 1

As you learned, neither Hitler nor Stalin accepted Darwinian theory.    But I'd be open to your evidence that the others did.    BTW, they also likely accepted gravity.    Should we shun anyone who believes gravity is a fact?

9 hours ago, Sparks said:

You lose any debate when you turn to insults.  It's the weakest argument of all.

Just pointing out the obvious.  Saying evolution or electricity or gravity, or any other phenomenon is evil, because evil people realized these things exist is well, illogical.   Do you see why?

To put a finer point on it, about 90% of Hitler's Final Solution for Jews was found in Martin Luther's  The Jews and Their Lies.  At the Nuremberg trials, defendants used it as a defense.

You think we should blame Protestants for murdering millions of Jews?    Some of them did, but it's not something we can blame them for now.

Edited by The Barbarian

6 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

Just pointing out the obvious.  Saying evolution or electricity or gravity, or any other phenomenon is evil, because evil people realized these things exist is well, illogical.   Do you see why?

To put a finer point on it, about 90% of Hitler's Final Solution for Jews was found in Martin Luther's  The Jews and Their Lies.  At the Nuremberg trials, defendants used it as a defense.

You think we should blame Protestants for murdering millions of Jews?    Some of them did, but it's not something we can blame them for now.

You just cannot acknowledge that it was evolutionists that murdered millions.  Catholics had that problem as well, but so far no YEC Creationists murdering movement.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

You just cannot acknowledge that it was evolutionists that murdered millions. 

You cannot acknowledge that it was people who accepted electricity that murdered millions.    As I said, a little reading in logic could explain the error you made.

You just cannot acknowledge that it was Hitler, following Martin Luther's advice, who murdered millions, as well as Stalin, who banned Darwin's teachings from the Soviet Union.

As you learned, Darwinians like Punnett and Morgan debunked the racist ideas of Nazis and YE creationists.   Do I need to show you again?

It is true that if Hitler or Stalin had accepted Darwinian theory, it would have made no difference to their behavior, as it was motivated by hatred, not science.    Likewise, YE creationists like ICR co-founder Henry Morris would still likely have declared that blacks were meant to be servants of other people, even if he understood the science.

I realize many or most of today's YE creationists have rejected the racist foundation of their ideas.  But the fact remains.

Edited by The Barbarian

23 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

You cannot acknowledge that it was people who accepted electricity that murdered millions.    As I said, a little reading in logic could explain the error you made.

You just cannot acknowledge that it was Hitler, following Martin Luther's advice, who murdered millions, as well as Stalin, who banned Darwin's teachings from the Soviet Union.

As you learned, Darwinians like Punnett and Morgan debunked the racist ideas of Nazis and YE creationists.   Do I need to show you again?

It is true that if Hitler or Stalin had accepted Darwinian theory, it would have made no difference to their behavior, as it was motivated by hatred, not science.    Likewise, YE creationists like ICR co-founder Henry Morris would still likely have declared that blacks were meant to be servants of other people, even if he understood the science.

I realize many or most of today's YE creationists have rejected the racist foundation of their ideas.  But the fact remains.

Even if every single YE Creationist was a racist, which cannot be established, no YEC murdered millions.  It's the evolutionists who did, and the atheists and Catholics.

It makes sense that the evolutionist did the murdering since people who believe they were brought here from primordial soup, and not God, would find it easy to destroy life since life is random.  They would reason we are just slightly smarter animals than say, a zebra, and so they would reason that murder is not wrong.  They would murder millions without guilt, and that seems to be exactly what happened based on the evidence.  Hitler thought his murdering was a good thing, and helpful to his racist cause.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Even if every single YE Creationist was a racist, which cannot be established, no YEC murdered millions. 

No YEC has ever had the power to do so.   You might was well endorse Bahai for never murdering millions.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

It makes sense that the evolutionist did the murdering since people who believe they were brought here from primordial soup, and not God, would find it easy to destroy life since life is random. 

As I showed you, Darwin's great discovery was that evolution isn't random.   But here you've confused evolution with the origin of life, yet again.   I showed you that Darwin just assumed that God created the first living things. 

I don't blame you for reacting to the racist foundations of YEC.  But blaming others for that racism won't change the facts. 

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

They would reason we are just slightly smarter animals than say, a zebra, and so they would reason that murder is not wrong.

It's a little scary to be reminded that YE creationists avoid murder only because they fear God's retribution.    Most of us avoid it because we know it's evil.   No "evolutionist" I know of would agree with your ethical standards.

1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Hitler thought his murdering was a good thing

Because he agreed with people like YE creationist founder Henry Morris that some humans were genetically inferior to others.    Morris only wanted them to be servants of whites, of course.    Hitler took the idea to its logical conclusion.

4 hours ago, The Barbarian said:

No YEC has ever had the power to do so.   You might was well endorse Bahai for never murdering millions.

As I showed you, Darwin's great discovery was that evolution isn't random.   But here you've confused evolution with the origin of life, yet again.   I showed you that Darwin just assumed that God created the first living things. 

I don't blame you for reacting to the racist foundations of YEC.  But blaming others for that racism won't change the facts. 

It's a little scary to be reminded that YE creationists avoid murder only because they fear God's retribution.    Most of us avoid it because we know it's evil.   No "evolutionist" I know of would agree with your ethical standards.

Because he agreed with people like YE creationist founder Henry Morris that some humans were genetically inferior to others.    Morris only wanted them to be servants of whites, of course.    Hitler took the idea to its logical conclusion.

You are so mixed up about this one wonders if you simply post deliberately provocative messages for no other reason than to cause maximum disruption and argument in a thread, since your arguments rarely make sense.  I doubt whether you care if you are right or wrong about your arguments when you post them.

Coincidentally, trolls have that exact habit, not that you are one.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Brilliant! 1

4 hours ago, Sparks said:

You are so mixed up about this one wonders if you simply post deliberately provocative messages for no other reason than to cause maximum disruption and argument in a thread, since your arguments rarely make sense. I doubt whether you care if you are right or wrong about your arguments when you post them.

14 minutes ago, The Barbarian said:

How was that an insult?  I said you were not one.

• Thumbs Up 1