IGNORED

So, the biggest question on the rise from abortionists.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

On 9/18/2023 at 4:59 AM, believeinHim said:

A man should save a woman every time, pregnant or not, albeit, I think we are way past that, :emot-questioned::hmmm:

Why on earth? I'd save the atheist. I read that there was a man and his son and friend were drowning and he could only save one, so he saved his friend, who was an atheist, because his son was christian and would go to heaven and later the friend got saved. Don't know if I could do that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,091
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

On 9/17/2023 at 10:28 PM, Mozart's Starling said:

You're in a burning building and there is a single 5 year old child vs 10 embryos. Which do you save? You can only save one or the other. Now this is not a question that implicates the embryos are meaningless even if you would choose the child. If you were to pay me 20,000 million dollars to destroy a SINGLE embryo I would not do it. If I had a pregnant woman vs a man I'd save the woman every time. I am not asking this to poke a hole or anything. Abortion is evil and this in no way justifies it. I am 100% pro life and was glad Roe V Wade was taken down. I ask it in case this question is brought up to us in real life. Any thoughts? There's also things to consider like the child has a family will feel pain. I just want a single BAM answer to this scenario to shut it down before it catches on. Best to be prepared for all tricks of Satan imo.

I had someone say this to me. You would save the child and don't care about the freezer full of embryo's. Yes. I don't care. It's not my kid. If I had frozen a child then yes I would save my child, but then it's easy to let the big kid go first, because the embryo will feel no pain and will go to heaven and there's no bond yet, but if it was only the embryo yes I would save my kid, get it implanted right away. But absolutely no way would I, suppose it was legal, let a kid from someone else who wants it killed be implanted in me to save it. Bye bye. Not my kid. Not my problem. What if it becomes a sociopath? And even if it's a fabulous person well maybe if I had no kids and God would really ask me to do it and give me a few million for the effort. 

Edited by Renskedejonge