• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Good day nice people,

I am religious and I also produce a lot of music (almost 24/7), I am also a DJ. Suddenly it occurred to me to create a remix / track by Robin Mark - Days of Elijah. I didn't really know why I thought it; but it kept playing in my head.. 
That specific track from Days of Elijah (This is the time of Elijah/Days of Elijah). I thought; I can give this track a modern twist. Build my own remix out of it in a downtempo/melodic way. Do you know what's so special? 
My father and mother are also religious (I have many wonderful conversations with my father by example) - and I said to him; "How is it possible that I feel just that one track burning on my heart (Days of Elijah)?" 
To which, my father confidently says; "Don't you understand? That's clear... We are living in "the time and days of Elijah..." ... I was speechless... God is great... Amen.
If you want to listen to my Remix, I have put it on the internet (Youtube link below). Check out what you think... Subscribe to my Channel 
if you want to hear more sounds like this and if you also thought this was a cool idea... (to Remix this beautiful track). Have a nice day y'all! :-) 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Hi @Because_of_Jesus_wearefree 

Very smooth sound. I've added this to my playlist.

Blessings from Michael37