• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

2 hours ago, Who me said:

Genesis 7:19 the flood waters covered the high mountains.

Genesis 9:11 establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.”

Secular geology, the grand canyon is over a mile in depth and covers several thousand square miles of sedimentary rock.

That is sand, gravel etc laid down by water in one global event. An event so catastrophic that in transformed the face of the earth. A garden would have been destroyed.

One may i agile that God preserved it, in which case it is no longer on the earth, or alternatively that same angel that guards it has hidden it, either way the garden is not accessible to man.

Agreed not accessible by man, but not because of any flood. 

Your saying that because of the flood it stands to reason that the garden was destroyed.  My garden, yes, but not the garden of God.[ 23therefore the Lord God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. 24So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life.]

personally I believe the garden of Eden is still very much intact. Not accessible to man because of the guard.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

2 hours ago, Who me said:

To show how destructive the flood was have a look at :-

https://creation.com/how-did-the-waters-of-noahs-flood-drain

No need. I fully believe in the extent of destruction caused by the flood. Just don't believe that the garden of Eden was destroyed. 

Why at that moment? How many years between the toss and the flood? Why the wait. Scripture wise, why the wait?