• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,578
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Paul Cowley has spent more than two decades at the world's largest slums, located at Kenya. He  is involved in training up local ministers there.

During this sharing he states we too are missionaries in a land USA that is hostile ground to Christ Jesus and us. He adds caution to us  in how to reach out. Not in Christian speak  but in the language of the unsaved world. Being true to the gospel message always, but not into manner of presentation that turns the world away.

I found the terms he uses for the types of missionaries to be especially  enlightening for me. I share in hope it may be useful  for you as well.

https://calvarymurphy.com/index.php/our-media/message/guest-speaker-paul-cowley2/watch

Note: Yes this video is longer than 30 minutes. I have watched it in it's entirety and find no objectionable messages within it. Others may agree or find disagreement with conclusions within it,  but nothing that is not biblical in presentation.  Hopefully it will be found unobjectionable to the WCF ministry. May it open up some new thoughts on how to share the gospel of our Lord and savior Yeshua.