2nd2n1roc

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

First of All if you have Holy Spirit in you, you shouldn't have any emotions whatsoever, just like

Jesus didn't have.

So that is why we have the Bible verse-Jesus wept? You are having some serious issues here and I do believe it's time that you get put on moderator review.

All that I see came out of Jesus is truth and true love, and still IS, because His Spirit is

coming out of His words, that were written in the book. The only two things that brings tears to man's eyes are : Love and Physical pain.

I came to this site to exchange words with people that are willing to communicate, and

have never did anything that is against rules of this Board.

In the other hand, all I'am getting in return ( with few exceptions ) is Insult and Judgement.

Especialy from person that is behind " Why so blind ". :(

I love all of you as I love myself.

I came in peace, and I'll live in peace, because peace is all I got.

much respect !

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do I have to tell you, that you are right, and absolutely no one have right to judge what you believe, know, or feel. I even gave you right to judge me, if that's going to make you feel better. Your mother gave you birth, but God gave you life, and that life is your soul, and it belongs to God. Your spirit is just the way you feel life, and you feel need to

follow God's word, which is your path. Now can you explain yourself, what do I have, with

your life, that produced such an agressive atitude towards me ??

Do I have right to communicate, or not ?

Maybe I'm just stupid or something, but I have no idea what the point of this paragraph above is. You are just rambling about who knows what. I do not have an aggressive attitude towards you. I have an attitude of showing you that you are following false understanding of scripture.

Of course you have a right to communicate. Nobody denied you that right. Stop changing the subject.

God do not have time, we do. God have eternal existance.

God IS eternal. I've never said anything to dispute that. Of course that was never the topic of discussion.

Creation from Genesis is double standard, as a fact of how everything came to life, and prophecy about how is going to end

as life, and continue as eternal existance.

Double standard? What are you on? Crack? Maybe you meant double meaning? Perhaps Genesis creation DOES have a double meaning, as John opens his Gospel with what appears to be a teaching on Christ based on Genesis 1. But Genesis creation is certainly not a double standard by any means.

6 days - 6000 years, beginning of seventh day -

beginning of rest.

There is no scripture to support the claim that 6 days = 6000 years. Actually, the sixth day could NOT have been a thousand years long, because we know Adam lived to be 930 years old, and the Bible says "All the days of his life were nine hundred and thirty years and he died." Now if the sixth day were 1000 years long as you claim, then why wasn't Adam at least 1000 years old when he died? And for like the millionth time, "Evening and Morning" is referring to a solar day.

From God's perspective, we still, reliving only one day, under different circumstance.

How so? I thought above you said that 6 days = 6000 years? Well, its been about 6127 years since the sixth day! Even if a day does equal a thousand years, we would be on the beginning of 13th day, not the seventh. Of course it doesn't equal a thousand years, so it is pointless to further speculate along those lines..

For that matter, God's knowledge is not even based on perception. Perception implies obtaining knowledge through senses. It makes no sense whatsoever to talk about God's perceptions of the universe because he already knows everything anyway.

No we aren't on the seventh day. Hey don't you realize a day is only 24 hours long? My goodness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whether you realize it or not, you need to be more specific, while throwing acusations, about

me being contrary to scripture.

You need to say " you said " this and that ", which is silliness in the nutshell, because scripture says " this and that " "

No scripture does not say what you were claiming earlier. You made it up, or someone did anyway. Goodness. Read your Bible. JESUS WAS IN THE GRAVE FOR 3 DAYS. LAZARUS WAS IN THE GRAVE FOR 4 DAYS. A day is just that: a day. There is no scriptural reason to assume 7 days is anything other than 7 24 hours time periods. Else why did God have man observe the sabbath once every week? If the first sabbath was a millenium long time period, then a sabbath should only be observed once every 6000 years, and it should last a millenium when it is observed. This is ludicrous.

According to you, after original creation was done, ( " It is over and done " ), God do not have absolutely nothing to do with everything that have happened in past "6000 years "

That is your theory, right ?

Again I never said that. God rested from the work of CREATION on the seventh day, which is PAST TENSE. That does NOT mean nor imply that God does nothing today, and neither did I ever say such an absurd thing. Again you are just putting words in my mouth and attacking those words.

So no, it is not my theory. It is just a straw man you invented for no good reason.

When reading bible I am reading my Imagination actualy, because God has been on Vacation for past 6000 years, right ?

God is not baal. I don't recall ever suggesting such an absurd thing in any fashion whatsoever.

Take your time, and be safe :(

I love you, but I am not going to communicate with you any more, unless you apologize

for your Insults.

I am 41 year old Men with Wife, two kids, Happiest alive, don't smoke, don't do narcotics,

I drink Cabernet Sauvignon ( red wine ), occasionaly, but do not get drunk.

Like I said I respect your opinion, and reserve very same right.

much love !

Peter

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

All that I see came out of Jesus is truth and true love, and still IS, because His Spirit is

coming out of His words, that were written in the book. The only two things that brings tears to man's eyes are : Love and Physical pain.

Well that's not true at all. Mental anguish can bring tears, sorrow, loss of a dear loved one (such as the one that Jesus wept for); happiness can bring tears, joy in the Lord can bring tears, true repentance - which is something other than regret - can bring tears. In fact, a lot of things can cause someone to cry.

Crying is an expresion of emotion, just like laughter or rage.

The Lord Jesus, because He was a real flesh and blood human being like the rest of us, had emotions; and God has emotions too!

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

OK - I see in another thread that 2nd2n1roc came from another country -

So I am wondering if some of our not being able to understand what he is saying might have to do with English not being his native language?

OK - that being said...

Dear nebula !

Your reaction to my words is purely emotional, you need to understand that I do not have

beliefs at all. It's all what I feel and what I know, and I know exactly what I feel. God's words are the truth, why did people develop beliefs, I have no Idea.

I do not understand how a person can have no beliefs.

Is Jesus the Son of God?

That is a belief.

Don't believe me?

Try talking with some of the Atheists and Agnostics that post in the Apologetics forum of this board and convince them that it is not.

And if there is no beleif - how would you explain verses like this?

Mark 16:16 - He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Joh 11:26 - And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

John 3:36 - He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

John 20:31 - but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

Jesus was born with single purpose, to bring the Truth to the world ( John 18:37 ) He was the Lamb of God, The last Sacrifice, He died for our " Sins ".

Not following your train of thought here.

Did Jesus have to die to bring Truth?

Or maybe you have a different understanding of the definition of "truth" than I do?

If you know what the Truth means, which part of " He died " you don't understand.

His spirit is God, His flesh is Not. His flesh died, God is living God, . . .

Would you explain to me, then, how HIs resurrection comes to play in all of this?

Yes, His flesh died. But then He was resurrected - in th eflesh!

Lu 24:39 - Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have."

He exist only in living flesh, which gives us " Godlike " abilities, to create and destroy, everything, including Life.

One and only life that is, and I am not going to argue with your Belief about second.

God have Glory and Credit for everything, not sure can I stress " everything " enough.

When you telling the truth it is not you, is God, when you believing, that is you, because

belief is something that do not exist ( except in your thoughts ).

Bottom line, I never wanted you to do nothing, because you are doing what He wants you to

do, not me.

Sticking labels to peoples foreheads is nice hobby, for those who believe that judging is for people.

No, it is not "sticking labels" - it is A + B = C

Or, "If it looks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck."

What you are saying is a Christianized version of New Age philosophy.

I know enough about what New Age teaches to recognize aspects of it in how you express your "feelings".

If you disagree with me, then I challange you to go to a Christian bookstore and pick up a book that explains the New Age.

Then once you understand what New Age teaches, please then come back and explain to me how what you are saying is not New age in principle.

Well that's not true at all. Mental anguish can bring tears, sorrow, loss of a dear loved one (such as the one that Jesus wept for); happiness can bring tears, joy in the Lord can bring tears, true repentance - which is something other than regret - can bring tears. In fact, a lot of things can cause someone to cry.

Cold does not exist as source, it is absence of heat, Darkness does not exist as source,

it is absence of light. Everything in life we feel as Love or lack of love.

There is only one God ( Spirit ), and it is Love, the only eternal dimension.

Emotions are the way we feel in mortal flesh, something that ( according to Genesis ) our

first parents felt after failing to obey the only commandment - " Don't gain knowledge of

good and evil "

The Lord Jesus, because He was a real flesh and blood human being like the rest of us, had emotions; and God has emotions too!

The Lord Jesus is Love, His commendments are to Love, I do not see any emotions in Jesus, if you do, let's leave it there.

Holy Father has emotions too ?? Holy Father do not have beginning or end, which is requirement for Emotions, time. Holy Father is Son and Spirit, and they are Love ( true love, not human emotion)

I feel God as Love, if you feel God has anger, rage, or any other human emotion, that mean that Lord Jesus broke His commandment.

much Love !

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

The Lord Jesus is Love, His commendments are to Love, I do not see any emotions in Jesus, if you do, let's leave it there.

Mark 3:5 - And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored as whole as the other.

Are you telling us that "anger" and "being grieved" are not emotions?

Holy Father has emotions too ?? Holy Father do not have beginning or end, which is requirement for Emotions, time.

What do you mean by time is required for emotions?

Do you have a definition or a princiiple of physics that supports this statement?

:)

What relevance is time to emotions?

Holy Father is Son and Spirit, and they are Love ( true love, not human emotion)

I feel God as Love, if you feel God has anger, rage, or any other human emotion, that mean that Lord Jesus broke His commandment.

What commandment was that? I see no, "Thou shalt not have emotions" written anywhere is Scripture.

Isa 1:4 - Alas, sinful nation, A people laden with iniquity, A brood of evildoers, Children who are corrupters! They have forsaken the Lord, They have provoked to anger The Holy One of Israel, They have turned away backward.

I could show you many other verses that state God being angry: [url="http://bible1.crosswalk.com/OnlineStudyBible/bible.cgi?word=anger

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  07/22/1960

We all read the same bible right? Am I missing something about this discussion because it seems we have three people all talking right past each other, almost on different topics or about nothing, I don't get it?

You guys should pick one thing say the Gospel of John and talk about that, but this jumping around is really kind of crazy sounding. Movies, thousands of years, day and night, theories about fall and the sun, combined with emotions and bodies, I am really lost. I do know that the Holy Spirit is not the author of confusion.

I do not understand how a person can have no beliefs.

Is Jesus the Son of God?

That is a belief.

Don't believe me?

Jesus was Son of God, because of His words, not His flesh. His words were written by disciples,

and those words are the truth 100%. That is why He was God, one with the Father, in Spirit.

If you believe that, than you don't know the truth

And if there is no beleif - how would you explain verses like this?

Mark 16:16 - He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

Joh 11:26 - And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?"

John 3:36 - He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."

John 20:31 - but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name.

I can try to explain to you why I feel , instead of believe.

Because I use Language that is 2000 years newer than language used in Jerusalem.

" I feel " is sort of speak Improved version of " I believe ", because is powered by truth.

For instance, people believe in Phisycal ressurection, which is as of right now - lie,

that's why am I not " feeling " that.

That is why all those verses are truth, because nobody never knew Jesus, they only believed they did. Nobody so far did not get everlasting life, because words of Jesus are truth.

Did Jesus have to die to bring Truth?

Or maybe you have a different understanding of the definition of "truth" than I do?

He had to die, to fullfil the prophecy about Him being Messiah, in order for you and me to have this conversation.

Would you explain to me, then, how HIs resurrection comes to play in all of this?

Yes, His flesh died. But then He was resurrected - in th eflesh!

Lu 24:39 - Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have."

The way He came and the Way He left is something that No one have Answer to, including myself.

He was born as any other baby, grew up to age 33 and then..... with that human body He flew

to " Heaven " been there 2000 years, and now will come down flying on the cloud back to earth. I am not feeling that, but you my friend, feel free to believe in that.

No, it is not "sticking labels" - it is A + B = C

Or, "If it looks like a duck, if it quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck."

What you are saying is a Christianized version of New Age philosophy.

I know enough about what New Age teaches to recognize aspects of it in how you express your "feelings".

If you disagree with me, then I challange you to go to a Christian bookstore and pick up a book that explains the New Age.

Then once you understand what New Age teaches, please then come back and explain to me how what you are saying is not New age in principle.

Call it whatever you want, it is Judging, which is flat out not your "business".

And try not to tell me what to do, because I am not telling you what to do :)

much love !

Mark 3:5 - And when He had looked around at them with anger, being grieved by the hardness of their hearts, He said to the man, "Stretch out your hand." And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored as whole as the other.

Are you telling us that "anger" and "being grieved" are not emotions?

You see, the same way, my words creating emotional reaction in you, which is not my intention. Why do I feel that everything that came out of Jesus was Love ( which in some cases had appearance of human emotion ) even when talking inpatiently with His mother,

I can't explain.

Jesus and Peter in separate ocasions ( which I am not sure exactly where in bible) have

killed with their words, which did not make them murderers.

If you and me have different view, or belief, or feeling, does not mean we should hate eachother.

What do you mean by time is required for emotions?

Do you have a definition or a princiiple of physics that supports this statement?

:o

What relevance is time to emotions?

Every emotion have beginning and the end, which is measured by time.

Like, something makes you angry, for couple hours, and then you get over it. Or happines about gift you got for your birthday, lasts couple days, and then simply fades away.

That is why in Eternity the only dimension is Love, you love forever.

That is why when people think about Flood and Noah, they say God was Angry, which is

Impossible, in that case God would be Angry forever

What commandment was that? I see no, "Thou shalt not have emotions" written anywhere is Scripture.

Matthew 23:37-40, Everything that used to be " Don't do this, or that " He turned into Love.

there is no Man on this Planet that Love His Neighbour as He loves himself.

There is no Person ever lived that did not broke that commandement, that is why No one

is not " coming back "

In your case, I am not asking you to love me, or even to like me, just let me be, let me feel

what I feel, and there you are. :)

much love !

I am really lost. I do know that the Holy Spirit is not the author of confusion.

That is way I have started this post, about Holy Spirit that somehow caused confusion in

Simon when declaring Joels Prophecy as prediction about Disciples.

I can Agree that John's Revelation is Prophetic, but the fact is that John is dead, and Joel

speaks about Living sons and daughters, that prophecy, not the words from the book.

Simon also died never knowing why was His name changed into Peter, which was IMO the Only

reason of His Pentecost Day "Confusion"

For some people here, Promise given through Jesus by His Father, to Peter ( not Simon ) that

" I will give YOU the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven. Whatever YOU bind on Earth will be bound in

Heaven, and whatever YOU loose on Erth will be loosed in Heaven " do not mean Absolutely

nothing.

much respect !