IGNORED

Living Hope / King of Kings by Caleb and Kelsey

Guest AFlameOfFire

Guest AFlameOfFire

I am finally done with song shopping for the year, so this will likely be my last music video upload for the year unless I fall upon something so amazing by accident.

I would love to post their song "Let them be little" (by Caleb and Kelsey) but I don't think it would qualify as a Christian song, but it's so precious though.

Peace and our God richly bless you in Christ

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

12 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

I am finally done with song shopping for the year, so this will likely be my last music video upload for the year unless I fall upon something so amazing by accident.

I would love to post their song "Let them be little" (by Caleb and Kelsey) but I don't think it would qualify as a Christian song, but it's so precious though.

Peace and our God richly bless you in Christ

"Praise the Father praise the Son, praise the Spirit three in one" How does this not qualify as a Christian song?

Guest AFlameOfFire
1 hour ago, Starise said:

"Praise the Father praise the Son, praise the Spirit three in one" How does this not qualify as a Christian song?

Starise reread what I wrote there, I said,

"I would love to post their song "Let them be little" (by Caleb and Kelsey) but I don't think it would qualify as a Christian song, but it's so precious though."

Hope that helps, I thought "that" song was precious (its about children and letting them be little) but in the general sense of things that would not qualify as a Christian song.

God bless you