• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

WHO DUNNIT......
Growing up with 6 siblings and later having 4 children of my own, that all to often phrase was shouted... and the response was usually the same NOT ME!!!
I have long been a fan of the entertainment industries WHO DONE IT themes as well...after all who doesn't like a GOOD MYSTERY!!
wife and I in fact, went to the theater last night and watched one...
Often times these types of movies ar Books etc...feature an A HA!!!!! moment when the plot or person of interest is finally revealed. Im pretty good at figuring out the twists and turns of such entertaining movies or shows doesn't change that A-HA for me in the slightest.
GOD'S WORD is filled with MYSTERY as well and our journey on this earth as students of scripture is to study and unravel the great MYSTERIES of GOD.
2Timothy 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
[Mark 4:11 ] 11 And He said to them, "To YOU it has been given to KNOW THE MYSTERY of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
[Colossians 1:26 26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
((((((((((SPOILER ALERT))))))))))))
[Revelation 10:7 ]
7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD WOULD BE FINISHED, as He declared to His servants the prophets.
(SEE ABOVE col. 1:26)
THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,558
  • Content Per Day:  12.21
  • Days Won:  31

On 11/5/2023 at 7:00 AM, SACREDWARRIOR said:
WHO DUNNIT......
Growing up with 6 siblings and later having 4 children of my own, that all to often phrase was shouted... and the response was usually the same NOT ME!!!
I have long been a fan of the entertainment industries WHO DONE IT themes as well...after all who doesn't like a GOOD MYSTERY!!
wife and I in fact, went to the theater last night and watched one...
Often times these types of movies ar Books etc...feature an A HA!!!!! moment when the plot or person of interest is finally revealed. Im pretty good at figuring out the twists and turns of such entertaining movies or shows doesn't change that A-HA for me in the slightest.
GOD'S WORD is filled with MYSTERY as well and our journey on this earth as students of scripture is to study and unravel the great MYSTERIES of GOD.
2Timothy 2:15
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
[Mark 4:11 ] 11 And He said to them, "To YOU it has been given to KNOW THE MYSTERY of the kingdom of God; but to those who are outside, all things come in parables,
[Colossians 1:26 26 the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.
((((((((((SPOILER ALERT))))))))))))
[Revelation 10:7 ]
7 but in the days of the sounding of the seventh angel, when he is about to sound, THE MYSTERY OF GOD WOULD BE FINISHED, as He declared to His servants the prophets.
(SEE ABOVE col. 1:26)
THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS!!!!!!!

Hi @SACREDWARRIOR Good to keep digging into Scripture.