• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

In 2016 the political world was upset by the victory of an unlikely candidate... the most unlikely candidate since Harry S. Truman.

Whether you love him or hate him, Donald J. Trump bombastically waltzed into the White House over turning the long established

political arena which effectively locked out any previously legitimate candidate for change for the better part of a century. 

Hillary the First was denied her heir apparency... and America was spared the Jezebel Presidency by this one last chance to repent

of the moral decay resulting from turning our collective backs on God.

But since we did not take that opportunity to repent and turn back to God, the judicial system has been turned into a weapon against

law abiding citizens and as a protectorate of criminals...

the intelligence community has been turned into a wing of the festering communist governance which is devouring the Democratic Republic

from within...

The 2020 fraud which poses as an election was enabled to stand by a Supreme Court that was derelict in its most sacred duty (uphold and defend the Constitution)

and has since refused to hear any challenges to the 2020 fraud. Now upstanding officials have been sued for even questioning it. Free speech was halted during that

election cycle. And America is coming apart at the seams (morally, fiscally, spiritually).

People fleeing tyranny cross the open borders daily contributing to the tyrannical outcome of America. To say nothing of the terrorist cells now embedded here.

Many gripe but few do anything about it.

Most are afraid. Our worldly possessions mean more to us than anything else.

We are like the Indonesian monkeys caught in the coconut monkey trap.

A coconut is hollowed out through a hole just big enough for a monkey's hand to fit inside. It is filled with sweet fruit and staked to the ground.

When the monkey reaches in to get the goodies, his clenched fist can't be pulled back out of the coconut. Rather than letting go of the goodies, a monkey

will hang onto them as the predator approaches with a club to bash in their skull... squawking and flailing about to try to ward of the predator... but never

letting go of the spoil until its too late.

I repeat:

2 Chronicles 7:14 (KJV)
14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Nothing else will work!

The revolution / civil war people keep muttering under their breaths will not succeed. Our founding fathers did not have modern tech of the kind we have today arrayed against their efforts to free the Colonies from British monarchy. And as those who put up the fences around D.C. for several months after January 6,2021 were surprised to learn, no one had the stomach for it any way.

This is from God, folks.

We rejected God, we turned our backs as a society on Christ... we embraced paganism and perversion and mammon... we butchered millions and millions of innocents for sexual expediency...

• Thumbs Up 1