• Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.33
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  6.98
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

3 minutes ago, Serving said:

Oh I see,

No matter what I say, you just want to rebut me, I get it .. even though you were wrong about Zechariah 14:5 already happening.

Since you want to concentrate on a minor point and not the prophecy itself, I mean really bro?? this is what you want to argue about??

Okay then, lets start with you acknowledging you were wrong about Zechariah 14:5 ..

THEN I will address your "point" of contention .. 

Unbelievable.

I never said Zechariah 14:5 was fulfilled, I was referring to the great earthquake in the time of Uzziah. I needed no rebuttal, I am well aware of the unfulfilled prophecy. Believe that. Look again, I also wrote Amos 1:1, as a reference to the earthquake, not a fulfilled prophecy. You jump to an erroneous conclusion, then get all bent out of shape. That seems somehow believable.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8

Just now, Mr. M said:

I never said Zechariah 14:5 was fulfilled, I was referring to the great earthquake in the time of Uzziah. I needed no rebuttal, I am well aware of the unfulfilled prophecy. Believe that. Look again, I also wrote Amos 1:1, as a reference to the earthquake, not a fulfilled prophecy. You jump to an erroneous conclusion, then get all bent out of shape. That seems somehow believable.

By the way, the reign of Uzziah is a link to Isaiah, and the rift that runs all the way to Lebanon. Part of the same rift system.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

Just now, Mr. M said:

By the way, the reign of Uzziah is a link to Isaiah, and the rift that runs all the way to Lebanon. Part of the same rift system.

Mr.M,

Okay I apologize for the misunderstanding.

You were referring to the great rift forming in those times.

But my post is speaking about the land mass breaking off because of that rift and it's end result.

I too already knew the rift has been there a long time, how could I not since I've been researching it.

As for the rift coming about originally in the days of Uzziah, have you got evidence for that because that part, I've never heard before.

So I apologize for misunderstanding you, I was wrong in assuming you said what you didn't.

2 minutes ago, Serving said:

Mr.M,

But my post is speaking about the land mass breaking off because of that rift and it's end result.

I too already knew the rift has been there a long time, how could I not since I've been researching it.

As for the rift coming about originally in the days of Uzziah, have you got evidence for that because that part, I've never heard before.

So I apologize for misunderstanding you, I was wrong in assuming you said what you didn't.

That's fine. Like you said, a misunderstanding. As to evidence, good luck. Science claims the rift is 138 million years old! It is possible that it formed when the Earth's rotation was arrested in Joshua 10, and Uzziah's quake was just a tectonic plate movement. That would be more likely. Science certainly won't confirm the Sun standing still, and the moon over the valley of Ajalon. Had to have been quite the event though, eh?

12 minutes ago, Serving said:

Mr.M,

BTW, I started a thread in Science and Faith on the Great Rift opening to form a new ocean. Crazy stuff!

5 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

That's fine. Like you said, a misunderstanding. As to evidence, good luck. Science claims the rift is 138 million years old! It is possible that it formed when the Earth's rotation was arrested in Joshua 10, and Uzziah's quake was just a tectonic plate movement. That would be more likely. Science certainly won't confirm the Sun standing still, and the moon over the valley of Ajalon. Had to have been quite the event though, eh?

Lol, yeah I'm with you there brother, and what you are saying is 100% true and just as valid as any other proposal the unbelieving side could come up with as for an explanation .. 

I appreciate your graciousness Mr.M .. I respect that. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

BTW, I started a thread in Science and Faith on the Great Rift opening to form a new ocean. Crazy stuff!

Will do later tonight for sure .. I haven't dropped in the Science & Faith section for a while now, I'll come take a look.

Peace out.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Serving said:

After many years of keeping a close eye on every report I can find that comes out regarding the continental split occurring in Africa at the moment, after all these years nobody from the Christian world seems aware of it's biblical connection ..

Let me remedy that for anybody who wishes to get this out there .. be my guest, share it to the world if you think it's important enough? ..

First, if you bring up the maps for the split, there are several projections of the split on it's current path to it's possible end result .. but that projection is is based on the continental drift itself, but that projection is a secular one .. the biblical projection considers one point the secular projection doesn't, the mighty earthquake of Isaiah ..  Isaiah 24:20
The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again. 

So just keep that unprecedented earthquake in mind as the final decider to the secular's predictions to it's projected path and final resting point.

Here is the prophecy in relation to the split ..

Isaiah 11:15
And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod. 

The Egyptian sea is the Red Sea .. this prophecy takes place when the Lord returns so people can cross the Red Sea by foot on their way to the Millennial Kingdom .. these come by foot because they were not changed into spirit like the followers of Christ were .. these instead, are the flesh and blood Israelites who will be inhabiting the Millennial Kingdom.

And if you look at the maps again, you can see how the Red Sea can be impacted if the part of Africa that is splitting off connects with Saudi Arabias South Western point .. the sea itself will be diverted .. keeping in mind the added changes the great earthquake will add to this event.

Now we have a biblical answer as to why the African continental split is occurring .. spread it if you think it's worthy.

Cheers.

I don't think Africa is splitting apart in Isaiah 11.

From my understanding the promised land goes from the Euphrates river to the Nile.So the cities in Egypt which lay to the east of the Nile river are within the promised land. The rest of Egypt will lay desolate for 40 years.No foot of man or beast will pass through it for 40 years after the Lord comes.

Isaiah 19

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Eastern Egypt ,east of the Nile is not going to be split off the promised land.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

12 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I don't think Africa is splitting apart in Isaiah 11.

From my understanding the promised land goes from the Euphrates river to the Nile.So the cities in Egypt which lay to the east of the Nile river are within the promised land. The rest of Egypt will lay desolate for 40 years.No foot of man or beast will pass through it for 40 years after the Lord comes.

Isaiah 19

23 In that day shall there be a highway out of Egypt to Assyria, and the Assyrian shall come into Egypt, and the Egyptian into Assyria, and the Egyptians shall serve with the Assyrians.

24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:

25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

Eastern Egypt ,east of the Nile is not going to be split off the promised land.

Shilohsfoal,

This is your summary  of your whole objection I am answering : "Eastern Egypt ,east of the Nile is not going to be split off the promised land."

You may have misunderstood me, I am not saying that, "Eastern Egypt, East of the Nile" is going to split off the promised land.

The split is way way further south into the African continent.

I am saying that the projection of the land mass points to that land mass breaking away and eventually blocking the Egyptian Sea from the Ocean which will cause the Egyptian Sea to dry up thus fulfilling the prophecy as to one of the means God uses to dry up the Egyptian Sea.

Does that answer your protest?

Edited by Serving