• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  81
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1973

On 2/6/2024 at 4:56 AM, Rockson said:

Don't think I"m a dating app guy I'm happily married for over 40 years but why would one misrepresent themselves? Maybe for this reason. . They feel if they told the truth nobody would even talk to them. People are looking for someone that has something going for them. 

I was very open to open about myself that I itself was not good . I wound up having my savings cleaned out . These sites aren't all they're cracked up to be. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,208
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

Oddly enough, Some of the best life advice has been given to me by a man being a jerk to me otherwise.

I liked him, And he told me to get a theory book and stay home. Quite possibly one of the best life advice to get from a guy being a jerk to you otherwise. I'm quoting myself.

I did buy Music Theory for Dummies. I didn't finish it. I have two songs that I wrote myself, and a third that I hum under my breath sometimes. That's enough.

Edited by believeinHim

Some of the best advice given to me by a man being a jerk to me otherwise, Have also given me some of the best life advice ever.

Now if they would follow their own best life advice, And get married before hand. 

And also develop some faith.

Edited by believeinHim

His advice cost me less money, Less time, Less stress, Less human interactions and less human connections to have to deal with that I don't even want in the first place, most of the time, anyway, less time transportation and wear and tear on a car I don't even have anymore,

And did I mention it cost me less money? His life advice cost me way less money. And saved my heart in the long wrong, with the exception of him. It brought me back to being homeschooling which is where I long to be anyway. 

Edited by believeinHim