IGNORED

We in this world are "outside the camp" (the outer court) and the "host" to be trodden under foot of the Gentiles.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.94
  • Days Won:  2

In Revelation 11:2 we see the mention of the “outer court” that is given to the Gentiles, and how they would “trample under foot” the “holy city” for 42 months. Many think this prophecy is speaking only of a “natural place” like a natural brick and mortar city, and this time is to be discerned “naturally.” But that is because the “natural man” only knows what he knows “naturally” and in those things he corrupts himself.

The proper interpretation of God’s words belongs to God, and to those whom the Lord reveals these things to by way His Holy Spirit.  We are told in scripture that the earthly tabernacle and temple design was to be a “shadow of things to come” but not the very image of those things, and how the earthly design was just a pattern of the heavenly (Hebrews 8:5, Hebrews 9:23)  

And we are told that God does not dwell in temples made by the hands of man.(Acts 17:24)  And we know by the words of the holy apostles that God is building a spiritual house in the heavens, and that is also where we see His throne, His temple, and His altar, where there would be better “spiritual” sacrifices. (1Peter 2:5)

So if the “inner courts” of the former earthly tabernacle/temple design were just figures and patterns of the heavenly, then what does the “outer court” represent?  We in this present physical world are “outside” of the spiritual heavenly camp, as there is a great divide between the two that no “flesh” or “unclean thing” may enter.  Paul said let us go “outside the camp” bearing his reproach, just as Jesus also suffered “outside the city gate” (Hebrews 13:13) But those who are born again of the Spirit have “access to the Father in heaven” by the blood of Christ  being of this royal priesthood.(Ephesians 2:18) And we who are of this anointed priesthood can also make spiritual sacrifices and offerings on this heavenly altar (Hebrews 13:10) with “better sacrifices”.

In the law those sacrifices who were to be offered up to the Lord, first had their “flesh removed” and all the dung removed, and these were to be burned “outside the camp”.(Exodus 29:14, Hebrews 13:11)  Just as we in this world are told to “put off” the body of sin and to “put to death” the deeds of the flesh. (Col. 2:11) The insides of the animal were to be cleaned with pure water before being offered up to the Lord.(Leviticus 1:9)  This signifies the washing of our hearts and minds by the words of God. (John5:3, Ephesians 5:26) Then we in turn present ourselves a “living sacrifice” being offered up holy and without spot, or without the blemish of sin.(Romans 12:1)

The “outer court” in the temple design was given for those who were yet “unclean”, or yet being “uncircumcised” by the Spirit being yet “Gentiles”.  These who were “unclean spiritually” were not allowed access to the “inner court” of Israel, as it was only for those who had already been “purified.”  In spiritual terms it is much the same way, but on a much larger scale.  As the “outer court” that is given to “the Gentiles” is referring to this present earth/world; and the “inner courts” are referring to the heavenly.  Just as Jesus said, God’s will be done on earth, as it is in Heaven.  The heavenly camp has already been purified, and all the evil doers cast out; as was the case with Satan and all his host of evil angels who were cast out of heaven with him down to the earth.(Rev.12:9)

Also the “holy city” that is presently being “trodden under foot” not only represents the earthly sanctuary, but also “the host” which represents Gods people who belong to the “earthly Jerusalem”; who are still “in bondage to sin” as Paul spoke in the allegory. (Galatians 4:25)

The “host” being “trampled under foot” was prophesied here…Daniel 8:13 by reason of transgression=sin

Both God’s people (the daily sacrifice) and God’s words were prophesied to be cast to the ground and be trodden under foot of the Gentiles….(Daniel 8:12, Hebrews 10:29)

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

This is why Gods people were forecast to be trodden under foot…

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be “trodden under foot of men.”

Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

In that time shall the present be brought unto the Lord of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the Lord of hosts, the mount Zion.

The Lord hath trodden under foot all my mighty men in the midst of me: he hath called an assembly against me to crush my young men: the Lord hath trodden the virgin, the daughter of Judah, as in a winepress.

Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and (((the host to be trodden under foot?)))

Isaiah 51:22-23

King James Version

22 Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:

23 But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and (((thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.)))

Outside (without) the heavenly city are all the “unclean” things…

Revelation 22:14-15

King James Version

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates “into the city.”

15 For “without”are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Edited by Stewardofthemystery

Thus saith the Lord God; No stranger, (((uncircumcised in heart,)))nor uncircumcised in flesh, shall (((enter into my sanctuary,)))of any stranger that is among the children of Israel.

Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, “the holy city:”for henceforth there shall no more come into thee (((the uncircumcised and the unclean.)))

2 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

This is why Gods people were forecast to be trodden under foot…

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be “trodden under foot of men.”

Jesus said Matthew 5:13 “Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour,(G3471) wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.” 

When the salt loses its savour it becomes "foolish".

Notice the word usage in the phrase “lose savour” is also shown as “become a fool”, and to “make foolish” (G3471)

The KJV translates Strongs G3471 in the following manner: lose savour (2x), become a fool (1x), make foolish (1x).

And this is what happens when people listen to “fools” or the “foolish” doctrine of "carnally" minded men.

Romans 1:22 “Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,(G3471)

1 Corinthians 1:20 “Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish (G3471) the wisdom of this world?

So now you know the difference between the 5 "foolish" virgins who had no oil,(Holy Spirit) and the 5 wise virgins who had the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit to lighten their lamps.

And we also now know why Jesus said the foolish salt that had lost his savour would be cast out, and trodden under foot of men.

It is written in Jeremiah 12:10 “Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

The foolish virgins had the written words of God, which are like a lamp, but they did not have the anointing oil of the Holy Spirit to "illuminate" their eyes of understanding in it.

They listened “to fools”instead, and became “foolish;” like the blind guides leading the blind.

Seek the Wisdom that comes only from above, and not the foolish wisdom of this world.

Also notice in ….

Ye are the light of the world. “A city”that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

God often refers to His people as “a city”

And they shall call them, “The holy people,” The redeemed of the Lord: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, “A city”not forsaken.

Many do not understand how God uses types, shadows, and patterns in the law, as is also shown in the animal sacrifices. The animal sacrifices, even the “daily sacrifice” was just a “shadow”of greater sacrifices to come, as they foreshadowed the sacrifices made by the saints of God.

Notice…

And an host was given him against “the daily sacrifice” by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.”

So what did the “daily sacrifice”represent?  It represents the saints of the Lord who are “to die daily” to sin and to self….

Notice….

And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him “deny himself”, and take up his cross (((daily,))) and follow me.

I protest by your rejoicing which I have in ChristJesus our Lord,((( I die daily.)))

Yea, for thy sake are we killed (((all the day long;)))we are counted as sheep for the slaughter.

As it is written, For thy sake we are killed (((all the day long;)))we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

It's actually the king of the norths armed forces that will be occupying Jerusalem for 42 months.Led by the two witnesses who are overcome at the end of the 42 months and their dead bodies will then be laying in the streets of Jerusalem.

3.5 days after they die,will be the end of the gentiles occupying Jerusalem as the kingdom is then given to Christ and he shall reign forever .

It's not hard to understand ,give it another try.

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

and their dead bodies will then be laying in the streets of Jerusalem.

Jesus was not crucified “inside” Jerusalem….

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which (((spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt,)))where also our Lord was crucified.

Hebrews 13:12-14

King James Version

12 Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered (((without the gate.)))

13 Let us go forth therefore unto him (((without the camp,)))bearing his reproach.

14 For here have we no continuing city,(Jerusalem) but we seek one to come.(New Jerusalem)

38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Revelation 11

But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.