• Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.27
  • Content Count:  298
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Beloved ones, we heard:

”The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

What are the troubles of my heart, that we heard ? How do the Lord bring me out of my distresses, that we heard? 

This, we heard then:

”Look upon mine affliction and my pain; And forgive all my sins.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, the troubles of our hearts that are enlarged are our affliction and our pain.

That we may understand, the Lord bring us out of our distresses, that He forgave all our sin. 

Selah

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ.

Amen

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1

Beloved ones, we heard:

”Look upon mine affliction and my pain; 

And forgive all my sins.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How do the Lord look upon mine affliction and my pain, that He forgives all my sins, that we heard? 

This, we heard then:

”Consider mine enemies; 

for they are many; 

And they hate me with cruel hatred.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, the Lord look upon our affliction and our pain, and He forgives all our sins, that He considers our enemies, for they are many, that 

they hate us with cruel hatred.

Selah

Amen

Beloved ones, we heard:

”Consider mine enemies; for they are many; And they hate me with cruel hatred.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How do the Lord consider mine enemies, that we heard ? 

This, we heard then:

”O keep my soul, and deliver me: Let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, the Lord consider our enemies, for they are many, that 

they hate us with cruel hatred, that He keeps our souls, and delivers us, that He may honor us, for we put our trust in Him. 

Selah

Amen

Beloved ones, we heard:

”O keep my soul, and deliver me: Let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How do the Lord keep my soul and deliver me, that we heard ? How do the Lord let me Not be ashamed? 

This, we heard then:

”Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; 

For I wait on thee.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, the Lord keep our souls and deliver us, that He keep our souls in the integrity of Christ and deliver us through the uprightness of Christ.

That we may understand, the Lord let us NOT be ashamed, for He will honor us with Christ and in Christ, for we put our trust in Christ, that we wait on Him, that we serve Him. 

Selah

Amen

Beloved ones, we heard:

”Let integrity and uprightness preserve me; 

For I wait on thee.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

What are integrity and uprightness preserve me, that we heard ? What do we wait on Him? 

This, we heard then:

”Redeem Israel, O God, out of all his troubles.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭22‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, integrity and uprightness preserve us, for God redeem us out of our troubles, for we are Israelites, that we acknowledge the truth internally, that God redeem us out of our troubles.

That we may understand, God redeem, that God compensate our troubles, that is, our affliction and our pain, that is, our sin, that the Lord compensate us with integrity and the uprightness, that is, the goodness of God. 

That we may understand, we that wait on Him, that we serve God, for God redeem us out of all our troubles, for He redeems us into His peace, the peace of Christ.

Selah

Amen

Beloved ones, we heard:

”Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:“

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:“

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.“

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭21‬ ‭ KJV

How may we understand this parable ? 

That we may understand Jesus our teacher taught us, that He compared heart to treasure, for He said, for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Let now understand what moth is.

This, we heard:

“When thou with rebukes dost correct man for INIQUITY, 

Thou makest his beauty to consume away like a MOTH: Surely every man is vanity. Selah.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭39‬:‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, moth is iniquity.

Now,let us understand what rust is.

This, we heard:

“Your gold and silver is cankered; and the RUST of them shall be A WITNESS AGAINST you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.”

‭‭James‬ ‭5‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, rust is a false witness. 

Now, let understand what thieves are. 

This, we heard our Lord Jesus said:

”Verily, verily, I say unto you, He 

THAT ENTERETH NOT BY THE DOOR INTO the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, 

the same is A THIEF and a robber.“

‭‭John‬ ‭10‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That, we also heard the Lord said to Cain:

”If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, SIN LIETH AT THE DOOR. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.“

‭‭Genesis‬ ‭4‬:‭7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, a thief is a sin, and thieves are sins.

Let us paraphrase the parable:

That we heard, lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. 

That we may understand, store NOT, ourselves hearts upon the land, where iniquity and false witness corrupt, and where sins break through and steal.

That we heard, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal.

That we may understand, 

but store ourselves hearts in the Spirit, where neither iniquity nor false witness doth corrupt, and where sins do not break through nor steal.

That we heard, for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

That we may understand, for in the Spirit is, there will our hearts be also.

Selah

Let us paraphrase more for

more clarity:

”store not up for yourselves hearts upon land, where iniquity and false witness doth corrupt, and where sins break through and steal: but store up for yourselves hearts in the Spirit, where neither iniquity nor false witness doth corrupt, and where sins do not break through nor steal: for where your spirit is, there will your heart be also.”

Beloved ones,let us store up for ourselves hearts in the Spirit, that we store faith of Christ that worked by the love of God in the Spirit, where either goodness or true witness do purge, that is, where the Spirit of the goodness or the Spirit of truth do purge us from iniquity and false witness, that where in the Spirit of the covenant of freedom of the goodness of God, obedience to the faith of the gospel of God allow or return: for where your spirit is, there will your heart be also.

For this also confirmed to us, that we heard:

”Now the Lord is THAT SPIRIT:

AND WHERE the Spirit of the Lord is, THERE IS LIBERTY. “

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Selah

Amen

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  2

Colossians 1:9

“For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;” 

King James Version (KJV

Colossians 1:9 Context

6Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth: 7As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ; 8Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit. 9For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 10That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; 12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light

• Praying! 1

• 4 weeks later...

Beloved ones, 

This is what we have heard:

And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual. -1 Corinthians 2:13

And our Lord Jesus said:

If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things? -John 3:12

So Jesus gave us examples of earthly things to explain to us heavenly things, that He interprets spiritual truth to those who are spiritual and who considered what He said are Spirit and Life. 

As we have heard our Lord Himself have said: 

It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh is no help at all. The words that I have spoken to you are Spirit and life. -John 6:63

Just a farmer break a fallow ground, that is, unused or unusable ground before sowing seed. So we gave the ground of our heart to be broken, that is, we confessed and surrendered the sins in our hearts to be crucified at the cross,so that 

the ground of our hearts ready to be sowed with the word of God by our Lord, the Son of Man. 

In other words, our Lord Jesus sowed the word of God into our spirits, that is, our hearts. 

In other words, our Lord sowed His love into our hearts. 

As for what we heard in Galatians 6:8, that said:... the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. -Galatians 6:8

So we who sows to the Spirit of God, we sow by loving Him through the word of God, that is Christ. 

In other words, we love the Spirit of God by having first perceived and understand Christ’s love that are in His words.

For we heard:

We love because He first loved us. -1 John 4:19

So we sow to the Spirit by first perceiving and understand Christ’s first love through His words. Through Christ’s love, we return to God; for Christ shall accomplish what God the Father’s purpose for us to be in union with Himself ; for Christ shall succeed in what God the Father have sent Him for us to be union with His love.

In other words, since God is Spirit, we commune with God through our spirits.

So as we treasured His words in our hearts, we sowed the word of God in our hearts. What we sowed we reaped; when we sowed His love in our hearts, we reaped the fruit of love; when we perceived and understood Christ’s love through His words that are Spirit and Life, we then understood:we love God because He first loved us.

Since we heard:

and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. -Romans 5:5

We knew after we have been baptized with Holy Spirit by our Lord Jesus, we knew Holy Spirit dwell in our hearts. So when we treasured His words in our hearts, we sow to the Spirit; for when we treasured His words, we are saying what we love what Christ has spoken to us in love. 

Since Christ’s words are Spirit and Life; from the Spirit of God we shall reap eternal life, that is, life in union with Christ in His love.

Amen

Beloved ones, we heard:

”For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.“

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

HOW do we KNOW that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens ? 

This, we heard:

”For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:“

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

For we KNOW, THAT IN THIS (our earthly house of this tabernacle) WE GROAN, EARNESTLY DESIRING TO BE CLOTHED UPON WITH  OUR HOUSE WHICH IS FROM HEAVEN. 

WHAT do we KNOW or GROAN, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven? 

That we heard:

”if so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.“

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

For we KNOW or GROAN, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven, so or to a great extent to be THAT BEING

clothed we shall not be found naked ( or accountable) BUT we shall be covered ( or blameless or innocent of wrongdoing).

Then we heard:

”For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.“

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, for we that are in this tabernacle (or our earthly house of this tabernacle) do groan, being burdened (of wrongdoing)

That we heard, not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

WHAT might morality be swallowed up of life ? 

That we heard then: 

”Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.“

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, now He that has wrought us, that is, our morality or our earthly house of this tabernacle for the selfsame thing, that is, the earnest of the Spirit. 

That we may understand, God  who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit, that IN THIS EARNEST OF THE SPIRIT we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 

For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven: 

to a great extent to be that being clothed we shall be covered or blameless or innocent of wrongdoing.

For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened ( of wrongdoing): not for that we would be unclothed (or naked or accountable) but clothed upon ( or covered or blameless or innocent of wrongdoing), that mortality (or our earthly house of this tabernacle) might be swallowed up ( or given unto us ) of life (or 

of blameless life or life innocent of wrongdoing), for the earnest of the Spirit gives us blameless life or life innocent of wrongdoing through Jesus Christ our Lord. 

Selah

Amen

• 1 month later...

Beloved ones, are you considering this, that you heard:

“A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

What is  a little leaven? What is the whole lump ? 

How we may understand a little leaven leavened the whole lump ? 

Let us consider what have previously been said:

“Ye did run well; who did HINDER you that ye should not obey THE TRUTH?”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“THIS PERSUASION cometh not of him that calleth you.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We may consider a little leaven, is a hindrance to the truth or this persuasion of hindrance to the truth.

Now, let us consider what is the whole lump? 

This is what we heard, that has been said:

“I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be 

NONE OTHERWISE MINDED: but he that TROUBLETH you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And I, brethren, if I yet preach CIRCUMSION, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.”

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we heard, a little leaven leaveneth the whole lump, that we may understand, a hindrance to the truth or this persuasion troubles the mind

That we may understand,

a hindrance to the truth or this persuasion regarding circumcision, that is not according to the truth, troubles the mind.

But we did run well; who did help  that we should obey the truth, that come out of him that called us. For help of the truth peace the mind. 

Let us have apostle Paul confidence in us through the Lord, that we will be none otherwise minded: and we that  peace you, bear the righteousness of God, whosoever we be.

‭‭That apostle Paul, our brethren, 

preached the gospel that he is comforted, then is favor of the cross continue.

Selah

Amen