• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.27
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  0

Beloved ones, we heard:

”LORD, HOW are they increased that trouble me! 

Many are they that rise up against me.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”Many there be which say of my soul, 

There is no help for him in God. Selah.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Let us consider HOW or in what way or manner are they increased that trouble the Beloved One, Jesus!

That we may understand, that in FALSITY or HYPOCRISY are they increase that trouble Jesus.

That we heard, many are they that rise up against Jesus.

But HOW are they rise up against Jesus?

That we heard, many there be which say of Jesus’s soul, there is no help for him in God.

Selah, we heard, then let us REFLECT what we heard, that we may understand.

Lord, in TRUTH or GOOD FAITH are we reduce that trouble Christ, or in truth or good faith are we increase that make peace with Christ, 

are one that allay with Christ, one here be which say of His Spirit, there is help for Christ in God.

Amen

Then, we heard:

”But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; My glory, and the lifter up of mine head.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”I cried unto the LORD with my voice, And he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, in FALSITY or HYPOCRISY are they increased that trouble Christ, the Lord art a shield for Christ.

That we may understand, many are they that rise up against Christ, are their shame,

for the Lord is Christ’s glory.

That we may understand, many there be which say of his soul, there is no help for Him in God, but one here be which speak of His Spirit, the Lord, the lifter up of His head, for the Lord lift up Christ.

For He cried unto the LORD with His voice, that He heard him out of His holy hill.

That we may understand, the Lord answered him ( Christ) out of His sanctification, that the Lord is a shield for Him, that in TRUTH or GOOD FAITH are we reduce that trouble Christ, are we that allay with Him,for He is our glory, one here be which say of our spirits in Christ, there is help for us in Christ in God, for the Lord is the lifter of our head, Christ. 

Then, we heard:

”I laid me down and slept; I awaked; for the LORD sustained me.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, That have set themselves against me round about.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”Arise, O LORD; save me, O my God: For thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; Thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: Thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭3‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, in FALSITY OR HYPOCRISY are they increased that trouble Jesus, He laid Himself down and slept.

That we may understand, many are they that rise up against Jesus, He awaked.

That we may understand, many there be which say of Jesus’s soul, there is no help for Him in God, for the LORD sustained Him.

How the Lord sustained Him?

For the LORD sustained Him, He will not be afraid of ten thousands of people, that have set themselves against Him round about, for the Lord is with Him. 

That we may understand, in FALSITY OR HYPOCRISY are they increased that trouble Jesus, the Lord arise, that save Him, His God. 

That we may understand, many are they that rise up against Jesus, for the Lord hast smitten all His enemies upon the cheek bone, for the Lord has smitten all His enemies’ lies or deceits, for  salvation belong unto the Lord. 

That we may understand, many there be which say of Jesus’s soul, there is no help for Him in God, the Lord hast broken the teeth of the ungodly, for the Lord has broken the covenant of the ungodly, for the Lord’s blessing is upon His people. 

Selah, we heard, then let us REFLECT what we heard, that we may understand.

That we may understand, in TRUTH OR GOOD FAITH are we reduce that trouble Jesus, He laid Himself down and slept.

That we may understand, one are we that obey (or abide by) Jesus, He awaked.

That we may understand, one here be which say of Jesus’s SPIRIT, there is help for Him in God, for the LORD sustained Him.

For the LORD sustained Him, He is faithful appertaining to ten thousands of children of God, that have set ourselves for Him round about, for the Lord is with Him. 

That we may understand, in TRUTH OR GOOD FAITH are we reduce that trouble Jesus, the Lord arise, that save Him, His God. 

That we may understand, one are we that obey (or abide by) Jesus, for the Lord hast given all His friends TRUTHFULNESS, for we are members of Christ that partake of His salvation. 

That we may understand, one here be which say of Jesus’s SPIRIT, there is help for Him in God, the Lord hast WHOLED the covenant of the GODLY,

for the Lord’s blessing is upon us, His people, that we are children of God through Christ.

That we may understand, that in TRUTH or GOOD FAITH are we reduce that trouble Jesus, are we that allay with Him, here be which say of Jesus’s spirit, there is help for Him in God,for He is our help, that 

salvation belonged unto Him, for He is our Lord: His blessing is upon us, His people. 

Amen 

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ.

Amen

• 2 weeks later...

Beloved ones, let us reflect a psalm of David, that we heard:

“Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: 

Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; 

Have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? How long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing?

Selah.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

For we heard: Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: Thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress.

That we heard, answered by God: O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? Selah. ( reflect to pause)

That we may understand, for God answer us, hence He conceals ( speaks softly ) to us with His righteousness, that is, Christ: 

God have enlarged us in Christ when we were in distress. 

That we may understand, that we should not be sons of men, that reject/deny/ ignore the truth of His glory, that is Christ to shame but we should be sons of God, that mature to acknowledge the truth internally, that we remain in Christ’s glory, for God has enlarged us in His righteousness, hence we in Christ are in the Spirit of comfort.

For we heard: Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: Have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

That we heard, answered by God: 

How long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing ( falsehood)? 

Selah.

That we may understand, for God answer us, hence He conceals ( speaks softly ) to us with His righteousness, that is, Christ: 

God have mercy upon us, that He answered our prayers in Christ.

That we may understand, that we should not love vanity, that we should not long after vanity but we love meekness, that we should submit to Christ in love, and seek after the truth, for Christ is the truth, for God have mercy upon us, that He answered us in truth.

Amen

To God the Father be all glory and thanksgiving through Christ.

Amen

Beloved ones, then we heard:

”But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: The LORD will hear when I call unto him.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭4‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”Stand in awe, and sin not: Commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

HOW, know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself? 

That we heard: The LORD will hear when I call unto him.

The LORD will hear when I ( Christ) call unto Him, that know that the LORD hath set apart him (Christ) that is godly for Himself.

But WHAT has set apart him?

That we heard: But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is GODLY for himself. 

That we may understand, that is acknowledging the truth internally: what has set apart Christ.

That we heard: Stand in awe, and sin not: Commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

HOW may we STAND in awe? 

That we heard, we stand in awe, that we COMMUNE with our own hearts upon our beds.

WHAT STAND in awe?

That we understand, what stand in awe are OUR OWN HEARTS that STAND IN AWE.

But WHAT AWE, that we commune with our own hearts upon our beds, that we heard: and sin not: and be still. Selah.

That we stand in awe, and sin not, that we OBEY, STANDING IN AWE OF HIS OBEDIENCE: we commune with our own hearts upon our beds, that we live together with Christ to hear His voice, keep His commandments and fear Him for He is the High Priest of the good things to come, for rest from our enemies, that be we in sanctification.

Amen

To the chief Musician upon Nehiloth (perforated wind-instruments of all kinds), 

A Psalm of David.

Beloved ones, let us consider what we have heard:

“Give ear to my words, O LORD, Consider my meditation.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Let us consider what words do we give to the Lord, that is, our meditation, that we give the Lord to consider. 

Then, we heard:

“Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: 

For unto thee will I pray.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Let us consider what voice of  our cry, that we hearken unto our King and our God, that is, prayer, that we pray unto Him, our King and our God.

Next, we heard:

“My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; 

In the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Let us consider what our voice, that the Lord shall hear, that is, our prayer, that we will direct unto the Lord in the morning, and will look up.

But what we will look up ? 

We look up, that we search for the Lord to answer.

Let us consider Psalms 5:4-12, that is our words, our meditation,the voice of our cry, our prayer, our voice and our prayer. 

Let us consider each verse.

The first verse: ( is this our words or meditation )

“For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: Neither shall evil dwell with thee.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If He not a God that had pleasure in wickedness, he a God that had pleasure in righteousness.

If neither shall evil dwell with Him, good shall dwell with Him.

The second verse: 

“The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: Thou hatest all workers of iniquity.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If the foolish shall not stand in His sight, the wise shall stand in His sight.

If He hated all workers of iniquity, He loves all workers of goodness.

If the foolish shall not stand in His sight: He hated all workers of iniquity; we can consider all workers of iniquity are the foolish. And we can consider all workers of goodness are the wise.

The third verse: 

“Thou shalt destroy them that speak leasing: The LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If He shalt destroy them that speak leasing (falsehood), He shall give life them that speak the truth.

If the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man,

the Lord will love the compassionate or merciful and true man.

Next verse:

“But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: And in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That as for us, we will come into His house in the multitude of His mercy, for His house have pleasure of righteousness, for either good (the wise and the lovers of goodness) dwell with Him and the wise shall stand in His sight, for He loves all workers of goodness.

And in His fear will we worship toward His holy temple, for He shall give life us that speak the truth, for the Lord will love the compassionate and true man. 

Next verse: 

“Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; Make thy way straight before my face.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Lord lead us in His righteousness because of our enemies, that He makes His way straight before our face. 

Next verse: 

“For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; 

Their inward part is very wickedness; 

Their throat is an open sepulchre; 

They flatter with their tongue.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If there is no faithfulness in their mouth, there is faithfulness in our mouth, for there is faith in our mouth. 

If their inward part is very wickedness, let our inward part is very righteousness. 

If their throat is an open sepulchre, then our throat is NOT an open sepulchre but our throat is a birth of the Spirit.

If they flatter with their tongue, let us praise sincerely with our tongue unto the Lord. 

Next verse:

“Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; Cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We pray God to destroy them because they speak falsehood.

They unable to stand but fall by their counsel, for the counsel is foolishness before God’s sight.

They were casted out in the multitude of their transgressions, for they were workers of iniquity.

They have rebelled against the Lord, for they have not stood in the Lord’s counsel that give life, for they have not obeyed the counsel of the Lord.

Next verse: 

“But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: 

Let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

How the Lord defended us ?

The Lord defended us, that He 

gave us life, that we are strengthened to stand by His counsel, for He receives us in the multitude of our obedience in Christ, for we have obeyed Him.

Next verse:

“For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; 

With favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5‬:‭12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

What the Lord will bless the righteous, is with favour 

How the Lord will bless the righteous ? He compass Him as with a shield. 

Selah

The Meditation:

Give ear to my words, O LORD

Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God:

My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD;

For thou art a God that had pleasure in righteousness: 

either good shall dwell with Him, the wise shall stand in His sight:

He loves all workers of goodness.

He shall give life us that speak the truth: 

the Lord will love the compassionate or merciful and true man.

Consider my meditation.

For unto thee will I pray.

In the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

That as for us, we will come into His house, for His house have pleasure or testimony of righteousness: either good shall dwell with Him: the wise shall stand in His sight: He loves all workers of goodness.

in the multitude of His mercy, that He shall give life us that speak the truth, 

And in His fear will we worship toward His holy temple, for the Lord will love the compassionate and true man. 

Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies;

let there be faithfulness in our mouth, 

Make thy way straight before my face.

for there is faith in our mouth. 

let our inward part is very righteousness. 

our throat is a birth of the Spirit 

let us praise sincerely with our tongue unto the Lord. 

The Lord defended us, that He 

gave us life, that we are strengthened to stand by His counsel, for He receives us in the multitude of our obedience in Christ, for we have obeyed Him.

He compass us in Christ as with a shield. 

Amen

Beloved ones, we heard:

”O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, Neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭1‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

If the Lord do not rebuke JESUS in His anger, the Lord praise him in His pleasure or TESTIMONY: the Lord have COMFORTED him.

If the Lord neither chasten JESUS in His hot displeasure, the Lord either exalt him in His cool pleasure or TESTIMONY:

for HE IS STRONG: the LORD, heal him, for HIS SUBSTANCES are PLEASED, HELPED, CALMED.

For we heard:

”My soul is also sore vexed: But thou, O LORD, how long?“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

His Spirit is also DELIGHTED, that is PLEASED, HELPED, CALMED: that thou, Lord, in brief: truth or good faith.

That we heard:

”Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: Oh save me for thy mercies' sake.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The Lord restore his Spirit: rescue him for His graces’ sake.

For we heard:

”For in death there is no remembrance of thee: In the grave who shall give thee thanks?“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, that in life here is remembrance of him: in the throat to whom shall give him thanks. 

For we heard:

”I am weary with my groaning; all the night make I my bed to swim; I water my couch with my tears.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, He is fresh with rejoicing; all the day cause his consciousness to awake; he strengthens his stand  with his peace or approval.

Then we heard:

”Mine eye is consumed because of grief; It waxeth old because of all mine enemies.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That we may understand, his eye is built because of joy; it ( his perception) enlarge new because of all his friends.

Then we heard:

”Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; For the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Gather to him, all his workers of goodness; for the LORD hath heard the voice of his rejoicing.

Then we heard:

”The LORD hath heard my supplication; The LORD will receive my prayer.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬

”Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: Let them return and be ashamed suddenly.“

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

For we heard: The LORD hath heard my supplication, Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed.

For we heard: The LORD will receive my prayer, Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed.

That we may understand, The LORD hath answered his supplication, Let all his friends be honored and delighted, that is pleased, helped, calmed. 

That we may understand, The LORD will receive his prayer, Let all his friends be honored and delighted, that is pleased, helped, calmed. 

Selah

Paraphrasing for clarity:

the Lord praise JESUS CHRIST in His pleasure or TESTIMONY: the Lord have COMFORTED him.

the Lord either exalt him in His cool pleasure or TESTIMONY:

for HE IS STRONG: the LORD, heal him, for HIS SUBSTANCES are PLEASED, HELPED, CALMED.

His Spirit is also DELIGHTED, that is PLEASED, HELPED, CALMED: that thou, Lord, in brief: truth or good faith.

The Lord restore his Spirit: rescue him for His graces’ sake.

that in life here is remembrance of him: in the throat to whom shall give him thanks. 

He is fresh with rejoicing; all the day cause his consciousness to awake; he strengthens his stand  with his peace or approval.

his eye is built because of joy; it (his perception) enlarge new because of all his friends.

Gather to him, all his workers of goodness; for the LORD hath heard the voice of his rejoicing.

The LORD hath answered his supplication, Let all his friends be honored and delighted, that is pleased, helped, calmed. 

The LORD will receive his prayer, Let all his friends be honored and delighted, that is pleased, helped, calmed. 

Amen