IGNORED

Blaming everything about the illness on everything except the illness. Conspiracy theories circulating the internet so prevalently these days, is fuel to that thought pattern and thought narrative.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

The title about says it. For years, I have blamed everything on the illness, except the illness. With the rise of conspiracy theories on the internet being so readily available to read online places,

It only fuels this narrative and this thought pattern. I know mental illness has always been there. I read a book from night in times past, with lunatic and the verse about lunatic in the Bible. I know it exists. When I try and explain it away, I can't. And get confused. Type things I don't mean, or don't know what I am saying. Sigh.

Which came first, the mental illness, or the cause of the illness? Does food really affect the body to the degree that people says it does. And is there another way to treat smi, and what causes it if it is all genetics. I want to blame everything about the illness, on everything except the illness.

Edited by believeinHim

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.92

Do you suffer from an illness? The good way for a Christian to endure the illness is to be patient and to thank God for everything, including our personal cross (sufferings). Don't be angry at other people, it doesn't help the problem. May the Lord help you to serve Him even when you suffer. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,138
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

On 2/15/2024 at 9:47 PM, believeinHim said:

Which came first, the mental illness, or the cause of the illness?

The cause. There are many causes which lead to illness, my friend. None of them are voluntary on our part by any means. Most are organic in origin. 

On 2/15/2024 at 9:47 PM, believeinHim said:

Does food really affect the body to the degree that people says it does.

The answer is complex, but to sum it up briefly and concisely as I possibly can, only if we are allergic to the constituent ingredient(s) in food. For example, a very long time ago, my adopted mother was a school teacher who worked in Special Education. She was very talented and worked for the state education department, traveling from school to school assessing children in order to determine what would serve their needs. My adopted mother was unusual because she conducted home studies as part of her assessments... but then, this was why she was so effective and in demand. 

There was a little boy in the 2nd grade who wouldn't speak. He was prone to violent outbursts; after a comprehensive assessment, my adopted mother suspected that this little boy had an allergy to sodium nitrate. He was acting out on account of the symptoms he suffered from eating the hot dogs he was being fed at home. Deciding to act upon my adopted mother's advice, his parents stopped feeding this little boy anything containing sodium nitrate. After one day, the little fellow started talking and behaving himself both in class and at home. 

That's pretty rare, though. Allergies would be the culprit where physiological and psychological health is concerned. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

On 4/24/2024 at 12:19 PM, Daniel Hoseiny said:

Do you suffer from an illness? The good way for a Christian to endure the illness is to be patient and to thank God for everything, including our personal cross (sufferings). Don't be angry at other people, it doesn't help the problem. May the Lord help you to serve Him even when you suffer. 

Yeah, That's my approach,a and it's easier out here than it was out there 🙌