Stash

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  181
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-13249813/amp/CERN-accelerator-smash-particles-solar-eclipse.html

CERN to test world's most powerful particle accelerator during April's solar eclipse to search for 'invisible' matter that secretly powers our universe

This seems to link the eclipse with the second beast.

Anti-Christ Anti-Religion => Science

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.71

On 3/31/2024 at 7:37 PM, Stash said:

You’re right I’m wrong. Oops there it is.

Doing my research April 8 is the last day of Ramadan in the ninth is the day after lol

Anyway, don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater of what I said just because I had the wrong date

Was expecting an earthquake around the date of the eclipse. A 4.8 Richter earthquake not far from New York City. 

What I did not expect is the gematria. The square of the latitude of the epicenter leads to Netaniahu.

ΒΕΝΙΑΜΙΝ ΝΕΤΑΝΙΑΧΟΥ = 1655

square root of 1655 is 40.6817

This quake took place on April 5 2024 on a Friday. Friday is the day of Phosphorus Lucifer Venus. Eosphorus is the bright morning star. But Jesus Christ was betrayed by Judas on Spy Wednesday of April 5 30 AD. Wednesday is the day of Mercury Hermes Apollo. Apollo is the morning star.

Edited by Spiros

The Orion Correlation Theory posits that there is a correlation between the location of the three largest pyramids of the Giza pyramid complex and Orion's Belt of the constellation Orion(quoted from Wikipedia). In this correlation the star Alnitak corresponds to the Great Pyramid of Khufu.

Below, using astronomy software Stellarium, I post what the sky looks like at Nazareth when the 2024 New Jersey earthquake hit(April 5). The time is 14:23:20 UTC.

As one can see the star Alnitak crosses the Meridian in the South having an azimuth of 180.03 degrees. Exact South is 180 degrees.

https://i.postimg.cc/Fzv264NT/Earth-Quake01.jpg

The last time such a strong earthquake was felt in New York City was 140 years ago.

Edited by Spiros

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

On 3/28/2024 at 12:19 AM, Stash said:

According to my reading of the Bible, the seven years has been shortened for the Elects sake or there will be no flesh saved (which is spiritual way of saying, we will all be fooled by the antichrist)

The verses you are referring to are literal.

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Most think that this means no one on earth will be left alive if the days are not shortened. What the verses actually mean is that if the days are not cut short no believer would be caught up alive when Jesus comes for the gathering from heaven and earth. All that receive salvation at this rapture would be dead and raised from the dead.........no flesh would be saved.

The time has been shortened to five months for tribulation 

in the Bible  the time of the flood until it started to reside was 5 months
Also, the locust army the lifespan of locus is five months. The Bible always asked for two witnesses in the Bible.

The locusts occur during the wrath of God which is AFTER the tribulaton.

I expect the antichrist to show up 75 days after Passover, which will put us right there in the Olympics. I expect the antichrist to show up most likely in a UFO. Yes , Ezekiel clearly says a whirlwind is a UFO with his magnificent description
Imagine that somebody coming in the UFO and Trump and the world leaders are telling us that there to save the world and it’s Jesus

There are no UFO's. There are fallen angels. UFO's and UFO abductions is a lie from Satan so there is an explanation for the rapture of the Church. Beam me up Scotty. All a lie.

Thank you for listening to me and if that comes true, I believe that will be beneficial information for my brothers and sisters in Christ
God bless everybody here and Godspeed

You are correct that this is a time of preparation. The time draws near for the rapture of the Church.

On 4/5/2024 at 11:42 AM, Spiros said:

This quake took place on April 5 2024 on a Friday. Friday is the day of Phosphorus Lucifer Venus. Eosphorus is the bright morning star. But Jesus Christ was betrayed by Judas on Spy Wednesday of April 5 30 AD. Wednesday is the day of Mercury Hermes Apollo. Apollo is the morning star.

And Apollo is Tammuz, the real life false savior. Tammuz is the reincarnation of Nimrod. Nimrod is the beast of the sea who was and is not and yet is. He is the eighth king and is of the seven.

Ezekiel 8

13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

On 4/6/2024 at 2:58 PM, The Light said:

And Apollo is Tammuz, the real life false savior. Tammuz is the reincarnation of Nimrod. Nimrod is the beast of the sea who was and is not and yet is. He is the eighth king and is of the seven.

Ezekiel 8

13 He said also unto me, Turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations that they do.

14 Then he brought me to the door of the gate of the Lord's house which was toward the north; and, behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz.

According to Wikipedia:

Dumuzid or Dumuzi or Tammuz known to the Sumerians as Dumuzid the Shepherd  and to the Canaanites as Adon, is an ancient Mesopotamian and Levantine deity associated with agriculture and shepherds, who was also the first and primary consort of the goddess Inanna (later known as Ishtar). In Sumerian mythology, Dumuzid's sister was Geshtinanna, the goddess of agriculture, fertility, and dream interpretation. In the Sumerian King List, Dumuzid is listed as an antediluvian king of the city of Bad-tibira and also an early king of the city of Uruk.

Tammuz was the son of Enki and Duttur. The Greek equivilant of Enki was Poseidon(Neptune). The Greek equivilant og Tammuz was Adonis, not Apollo. Tammuz was associated with agriculture and shepherds. Apollo was not associated with agriculture and shepherds. Apollo was the son of Zeus not Poseidon.

According to Wikipedia:

Apollo is one of the Olympian deities in classical Greek and Roman religion and Greek and Roman mythology. Apollo has been recognized as a god of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry, and more. One of the most important and complex of the Greek gods, he is the son of Zeus and Leto, and the twin brother of Artemis, goddess of the hunt. He is considered to be the most beautiful god and is represented as the ideal of the kouros (ephebe, or a beardless, athletic youth). Apollo is known in Greek-influenced Etruscan mythology as Apulu.

Apollo represented the planet Mercury when it rose as the morning star.

Revelation 22.20:

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.”

Quickly. The planet Mercury being the closest to the Sun has the largest orbital velocity of all 8 planets of our Solar System (47.4 km/sec).

2 Peter 1.19

And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and Phosphorus rises in your hearts;

In Greek the isopsephy value of Phosphorus(ΦΩΣΦΟΡΟΣ) gives us the radius of the planet Mercury in kilometers.  

ΦΩΣΦΟΡΟΣ = 2440
radius of Mercury(Apollo) = 2440 km

Edited by Spiros

On 4/14/2024 at 9:28 AM, Spiros said:

According to Wikipedia:

Dumuzid or Dumuzi or Tammuz known to the Sumerians as Dumuzid the Shepherd  and to the Canaanites as Adon, is an ancient Mesopotamian and Levantine deity associated with agriculture and shepherds, who was also the first and primary consort of the goddess Inanna (later known as Ishtar).

No. Real life Tammuz is the son of real life Semiramis, the Babylonian Queen of Heaven. She is also known as Ishtar and the Egyptian Isis along with countless other names across the earth.

In Sumerian mythology, Dumuzid's sister was Geshtinanna, the goddess of agriculture, fertility, and dream interpretation. In the Sumerian King List, Dumuzid is listed as an antediluvian king of the city of Bad-tibira and also an early king of the city of Uruk.

What is considered myth is not myth at all. All based on Nimrod the Babylonian King and who is the Assyrian, Semiramis and Tammuz the false savior.

Tammuz was the son of Enki and Duttur. The Greek equivilant of Enki was Poseidon(Neptune). The Greek equivilant og Tammuz was Adonis, not Apollo. Tammuz was associated with agriculture and shepherds. Apollo was not associated with agriculture and shepherds. Apollo was the son of Zeus not Poseidon.

Where do you think these so-called myths originate from?