Just wanted to thank everybody

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

There was a lot of people who replied on my post “I feel like there’s something missing in my Christian life” and it would take a long time to reply to each person, and thank each person individually, and as much as I would like to do that, that would take a lot of time with the long messages I type. So I’m just going to type this message to everyone… Too everyone who was kind, and took time to read that post, and answered kindly with intentions to help, I appreciate it highly, and thank you. God bless you I am getting better, in my battle with the enemy, and in my Christian growth, and seeing so many people replying to my post really helped meknow that there are people out there that are still kind hearted, and that care which really touched my heart ❤️ So again thank you.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  666
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

Again, you are loved and highly valued in God's eyes . . . NEVER forget that!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,442
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

May I recommend one book, which I understand is the second most read in the Christian litreature.   It is by John Bunyan titled  "The Pilgrims Progress".  It is about the journey of a believer who has left all to follow the Lord .  It shows the traps and pitfalls the believer will face as he goes along.  It may help you to see and agree with some of your struggles and battles and things to avoid. 

It can be downloaded free from the net in pdf format.  Just type the title and place pdf at the end and you can find some sites that shares it.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, warrior12 said:

May I recommend one book, which I understand is the second most read in the Christian litreature.   It is by John Bunyan titled  "The Pilgrims Progress".  It is about the journey of a believer who has left all to follow the Lord .  It shows the traps and pitfalls the believer will face as he goes along.  It may help you to see and agree with some of your struggles and battles and things to avoid. 

It can be downloaded free from the net in pdf format.  Just type the title and place pdf at the end and you can find some sites that shares it.  

Thank you I will be doing so, that is a for sure thing. I cannot promise I will like it, but I will definitely check it out. If it’s good I will read it thank’s again 😇.

Edited by faithfull-prophet4040
A extra letter