• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,226
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

https://www.news24.com/news24/africa/news/uk-starts-raiding-homes-to-deport-asylum-seekers-to-rwanda-20240502

Raiding homes, sounds like WWII and makes me think of that prophecy.

https://www.jesus4all.dk/the-valdres-woman11

4. "People from poor countries will stream to Europe. (In 1968 there was no such thing as immigration. E. Minos.) They will also come to Scandinavia - and Norway. There will be so many of them that people will begin to dislike them and become hard with them. They will be treated like the Jews before the Second World War. Then the full measure of our sins will have been reached (I protested at the issue of immigration. I did not understand it at the time. E. Minos.) The tears streamed from the old woman’s eyes down her cheeks. "I will not see it, but you will. Then suddenly, Jesus will come and the Third World War breaks out. It will be a short war."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  37
  • Topic Count:  542
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  33,102
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  241
  • Birthday:  02/23/1953

These people are not asylum seekers they are economic migrants that want to bypass the official routes They are coming here in the thousands and demanding homes be given to them even though our own people have been waiting many years for a home and some of our ex servicemen and women are living on the streets for no fault of their own These people have thousands of pounds to spend on smugglers yet we have to pay for hotels ( and nothing under 4 stars is good enough for them ) full medical treatment even though they have not contributed a penny and again our own people are in dire need and unable to get treatment due to the overloading of the NHS They complain about not being close enough to wherever they think they want to be and demand phones again paid for by us so they can contact families they left behind. Only 1 in a thousand is a woman or child the rest are young men who want more money than they can get at home then send most of what they earn here back to their own countries so even more of a drain on the native people They have all travelled through at least 5 safe countries but are determined to get to the UK as our silly government give them more than any other country 

Oh and so far only ONE person has been deported and he was paid £5000 and given a promise of being financially supported for the next 5 years even though he had NO legal or moral right to be here in the first place 

Posted (edited)

You have that here too, but that's our own fault. If you're too lazy to work you get govt money and a govt house and you go first. I know a guy who hasnt worked in 20 years. He has a house for 350 euro for a whole family where he lives with his cat and dog. I work and live with 3 teens in a 1 bedroom apartment. No wonder everyone wants that. Why is it all of a sudden a problem if a guy from Syria wants that and not when it's a lazy Dutch man or woman?

Edited by RdJ

They can have it IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY  The worst part is they move into an area and it becomes a no go for the people from this country then ( look at Germany ) they demand the laws change to accommodate the very rules they were supposedly so desperate to run away from Doesnt take long till we the original people have  no where to go  ( America is a prime example of that ) 

• Well Said! 1

3 hours ago, ladypeartree said:

They can have it IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY  The worst part is they move into an area and it becomes a no go for the people from this country then ( look at Germany ) they demand the laws change to accommodate the very rules they were supposedly so desperate to run away from Doesnt take long till we the original people have  no where to go  ( America is a prime example of that ) 

The flat in which I live gets more and more non Dutch people. I actually like it, cause they're friendly and grateful and not demanding and entitled. Our city has a muslim major. We have to be welcoming to the stranger, says the Bible. I was a stranger and you took Me in. It's the biggest sin if you're not hospitable to strangers. That was the sin from Sodom. Exactly like she describes, the end stage of an immoral society. Uncleanness, also in church, lukewarmness of christians, violence and then not being hospitable. What is now considered normal to say, like send them back, they take our houses, we had a politician 25 years ago who sent people back. Everyone thought she was evil. Unfortunately you also get war criminals and such, because they don't know who is who. These immigrants are the most open to the Gospel. They get help in churches. We had a christian party that was welcoming. Now we have the opposite. Rwanda, Africa with all these murderers, horrible place to send people to. That woman who gave the prophecy said that with WW3 a bomb would pollute the air above the rich countries and they'd try to leave to poor countries, but they would just be as hard on them. Since in Holland we were quite welcoming I thought oooh that will take a long time, but this sounds dangerous. The brother from Corrie ten Boom went to Germany in the 30s and he already warned that there was an evil going on. If they kick war criminals out, be my guest, but normal people.. that's not christian. I don't care if some Syrian family gets a nice house and I don't. My flat is fine. Just let them get saved.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  47
  • Content Per Day:  0.37

3 hours ago, RdJ said:

The flat in which I live gets more and more non Dutch people. I actually like it, cause they're friendly and grateful and not demanding and entitled. Our city has a muslim major. We have to be welcoming to the stranger, says the Bible. I was a stranger and you took Me in. It's the biggest sin if you're not hospitable to strangers. That was the sin from Sodom. Exactly like she describes, the end stage of an immoral society. Uncleanness, also in church, lukewarmness of christians, violence and then not being hospitable. What is now considered normal to say, like send them back, they take our houses, we had a politician 25 years ago who sent people back. Everyone thought she was evil. Unfortunately you also get war criminals and such, because they don't know who is who. These immigrants are the most open to the Gospel. They get help in churches. We had a christian party that was welcoming. Now we have the opposite. Rwanda, Africa with all these murderers, horrible place to send people to. That woman who gave the prophecy said that with WW3 a bomb would pollute the air above the rich countries and they'd try to leave to poor countries, but they would just be as hard on them. Since in Holland we were quite welcoming I thought oooh that will take a long time, but this sounds dangerous. The brother from Corrie ten Boom went to Germany in the 30s and he already warned that there was an evil going on. If they kick war criminals out, be my guest, but normal people.. that's not christian. I don't care if some Syrian family gets a nice house and I don't. My flat is fine. Just let them get saved.

I have to disagree here sorry. Most of the immigrants who have come here (UK) have come illegally. Broken our laws some even stabbing others in the boats crossing the channel with them. There is currently a big problem in the UK with sex trafficking gangs. Most run by Muslim immigrant men. They have gone through several safe countries in Europe and are choosing to aim for UK. The authorities have had to look for them because after failing immigration rules they have gone into hiding. Lawlessness is not a godly concept. We are to obey the laws of the land. Offering shelter, love and safety to those in genuine need is correct but we also have to protect the people in this land from unfortunately a large majority who have no intention of integration and means us harm . Sorry but situation getting pretty bad here in UK.

• Well Said! 1

Posted (edited)

The EU wants to do the same thing.

The EU wants to stop the illegal migration of Syrian refugees to Cyprus. EU Commission President von der Leyen and Cypriot President Christodoulidis will travel to Lebanon. The goal: a billion-dollar deal with the country.

That's far worse. Rwanda is safer than Libanon.

Edited by RdJ

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,670
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

The trafficking and asylum issues are interrelated. I read a piece about some Vietnamese who hid in a refrigerated truck and would found frozen to death in England.

• Thumbs Up 1