• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Today is Veterans Day and I want to give a special thank you for all of you who served and are now serving. We in America owe you so much, and today I want to say "Thank You" for all you have given and are now giving. We live in a country that allows us to live where we want to, worship where we want to, and it's all because of your sacriface and willingness to serve. How I honor you, I love you all and you will always hold a special place in my heart. You are all my heros. Thank you again.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  473
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Today is Veterans Day and I want to give a special thank you for all of you who served and are now serving. We in America owe you so much, and today I want to say "Thank You" for all you have given and are now giving. We live in a country that allows us to live where we want to, worship where we want to, and it's all because of your sacriface and willingness to serve. How I honor you, I love you all and you will always hold a special place in my heart. You are all my heros. Thank you again.

Amen!

Thank you to Canadian Veterans :thumbsup:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  98
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Toally agree.

A big thank you also to the veterans of the United Kingdom.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Amen! and Amen!! :emot-fail:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

Toally agree.

Ditto. :emot-fail:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Basically, THANK YOU, to Veterans where every you are!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  885
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  05/23/1986

Toally agree.

Amen!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

Oh Yeah! :emot-fail:

Guest shiloh357

Amen and Amen!! :emot-fail:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  3,663
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

A big AMEN ! We can't say it enough.

Fiosh

:laugh: