yomotalking

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  130
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

.................when you are millions of miles away, or does he not listen, because of the state of your walk with Him?

Just as important, are you hearing God?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  665
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/10/1978

God is never millions of miles away Yomo...'cause He lives right in your heart...He is right there with you everywhere you go...and He is even there with you when you are not with Him !!!

:thumbsup:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/24/1989

We may always be talking to God, and God will be takling back. But do you take time to stop and listen to what God is saying?

I"ve been praying to God for the past 2 months with the same request. And I was getting discourage. But I kept praying and this past weekend he answered my prayer. He used another person to speak to me.

God is everywhere. But we always have to stop and listen.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Daniel prayed for the Israilites, and asked God to answer "because we bare your name" and many other reasonw, but not one reason was based on their righteosness.

Remember in the old testement a high priest was killed when he entered the holy or holies if sin was found in him. But now that we have been givin the blood of Christ-

Hebrews 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

Would this help your friend any? Is it salvation or prayer that she can't bring herself to do?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/31/1985

Hebrews 10:19 Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, 20by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body, 21and since we have a great priest over the house of God, 22let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water. 23Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.

Awesome! You all had good things to say. I would like to comment on something though.

Psalm 51 is a beautiful psalm and is often used to demonstrate the fact that GOD will remain with those who are broken over sin and forgive them. But that was Old Testament times. Psalm 51:11 "Do not cast me away from Your presence: and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me"...David prayed, do not take your Spirit away FROM me. But now we are under the New Covenant, which was ushered in by Jesus Christ. As our savior said in John 14:17 "The Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells WITH you and WILL be IN you", in the OT in which David lived the HS lived WITH GOD's people, but now in the NT the Spirit dwells WITHIN us. Before being shown this I would often pray "take not thy Holy Spirit from me" but now I realize how silly a request that is...we are under a new covenant see Hebrews chapters 7-10... We have the Holy Spirit INSIDE of us now. This does not invalidate the OT in anyway, it in fact fullfills or completes the OT. Take heart dear children of GOD, HE will never leave us nor forsake us.

Sometimes when I doubt if GOD is there I rest on HIS Word and KNOW that HE is, even if my emotions say something else. Even in your sin, GOD hears you. You are a child of the Most High GOD. When in doubt, trust in HIS Word.

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please HIM, for he who comes to GOD must believe that HE is, and that HE is a rewarder of those who diligently seek HIM." Have faith dear, HE hears your prayers.

I look forward to greeting you all with a hug in heaven :cool:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

God is omnipresent which means that hois entire being is entirely present in every place in the universe. He hears all prayers and even knows the person's heart before they ask. The real issue is how God chooses to respond to the prayer.

• Thumbs Up 1