jamie

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

You're welcome for my post and Thank you to those who see the need for compassion to the sinner and not seeing "them" as just the enemy or SIN ITSELF.

Yes, about his mental issues also, his attacks from satan and now saying he is Muslim, well, you see, when raised a Jehovahs Witness ,better named Watchtowerites for what they are, you don't know the real Jesus and neither do any of the other counterfiet religions as Muslim etc. He still has the same problem there. People of the Armegeddon cult have a much higher rate of mental illness than the average folk, according to many experts. This is due to the intense abuse they endure in the cult itself. IT is an isolationist group. I can tell you the one thing that they will reaaly see is IF YOU have LOVE when you talk to them or not, and if you do; they will want it, even if they are afraid to tell you , they will want it and in time search further. When I was a child, I was raised ,yes born into this cult my mother had chosen it and she chose it for me. However God had his Hand on me and I did not choose it for myself as I grew up. I know all about going door to door and NO ONE telling me about the real Jesus at any doors, there must of been thousands of doors and people -considering I had to go every sat and sometimes more for hours since biirth till I refused at around 16 years old ! So, yes , if you show real love and learn some ways to present the real Jesus that they are not pre-programed to tune out, (yes, we were trained every Thursday night how to refute any questions , alot of programming and double -think and fear tactics for thinking anything else thean that they are Gods spokesmen to obey no matter what) and if you can get them to think on their own( although it is forbidden by the cult to think on your own ever!or read the BIble alone without their "aids" (ie;books of twisted scripture excerpts)) they will think on their own and see a litle more than if you don't even try or leave it for someone else. IF you are praying for "someone' to speak to a Jehovahs witness, maybe that someone is you! Ask GOd for circumstance and words , HE will give them, HE knows exactly what that person needs to hear. BUu, preparation is important.

Randy Watters has worked very hard to help other to come out of this cult he was in and once in the same congregation I grew up in. He has alot of info at http://www.freeminds.com There are books on evangelising the cults. Don't be afraid and don't let them catch you up in one of their all to well prepared arguments,stick to one point, *they are trained ot jump around and not focus* agree with them prior to stick to one point! with love and watch seeds planted and grow! I remember watchng Pat Boone on tv, knew he was a Christian and knew he was happy, I would study him as a child wondering how could he be so happy and what did he have that I didn't have? Watching Jesus of Nazereth and having it turned off and not allowed. Getting caught in the middle of thre night watchng late night Christian preachers, sneaking peeks at this guy iI had never heard of as a teen "Billy Graham" and saying tomysaelf wow he knows! I'll try to remember this authors name LOL-believe me, I was looking. No one was talking much. Very few aand none prepared to reach through the twisted scriptures or even ask simply, did your God do the greatest act of love? Since they don't believe JEsus is God they will have to try to see why their God can't d o the greatest act of love,or that it is Yahweh in Christ doing the greateset act of love! and how is it that in Deut,it is God who condemned and only GOD who is Saviour . JEsus ,the Alpha and the OMEGA. I never saw this till later in life. THier false bible says when you turn to Jehovah in the NT and took out JEsus, alittle research can show the same word for GOd is used for Jesus and YHWH is not in the NT, You can give it to someone, I know you can. MY family are still in this. It is harder for those born and raised into it than those who join later,because when you leave, you have no other "normal life" to return to, you are starting from scratch.and when you leave your entire family and every person you know is to condier you apostate and dead worthy of being stoned to death but law wont permit and yes that is in print int the watchtower! I hope you will all take a moment or two to read up on them and see exjw sites and understand the programming and how to help and ways that don't help. The fear tactics the yuse make it so hard,but JEsus will shine HIS love through you and make it all easier for them if you let HIM!

Much love to all,

Elkie PS Maybe it'l be my mom you help or family at that door!! Certainlly Gods Word will not come back void!! AMEN and me? St. THomas said it all for me at my preteen age He said "MY LORD AND MY GOD" and then I started my quest. Thomas awas there, maybe he knew and Stephen called out to HIM,LORDJESUS recieve my spirit, hmm he could actually talk to Jesus and we awere forbidden that and hey he had a soul? wow! I've loved the LORDJESUS now a long time ,in case you are wodnering :wub: Praise GOd(I have seen many come out also through prayer and counter cult ministry the LORd uses me in, if for nothing else, I can endure what I have been through to be equipped to help others get out!)amen!

REmember Jesus said, "there is no greater love than to give ones life for a friend." Ask them if thier God can do this. -give of yourself and let GOd bless you and them, they don't know what you know. They don't know JEsus raised form the dead bodily, or that he is not a created being or that he is not Michael the archangel, and they are so afraid of sinning against Jehovah they are afraid to think JEsus could be God or talk to JEsus instead of JEhovah, JEhovah is greatly feared by them,when you find history of false end time dates and many other things and you can show them true passeges in the Bible(show old t and new t all scriptures witness of JEsus yet they wont come to JEsus ,many never seen this one, and things that will free them from seeing this corporation that became an org and false scriptures from the false knowledge,ever learning and never knowing ,founded one anothers foundation, not of CHrist and made peddlers of them! We all need Jesus.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  191
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1972

Although I do agree the JW need to conform their teachings to what the word of God says I dont think that their denomination is the real cause for Michael Jackson issues with lusts for not all JW act like M.Jackson either way we do need to find away to reach both with the love of Christ and the word of God you see I use to be JW I know the way they do things and the way they try to control you with fear and untruths tears still come to me thinking about it I want to help them but when I took a stand for the truth they called me apostate and every one that i thought cared turned their back to me. THANK YOU MY GOD FOR SETTING ME FREE THANK YOU. however they have left a scare upon my heart never to trust any at any time, I ALL WAY KNOW I CAN TRUST JESUS however even though i am no longer one i do know that some of them are Christians however in desperate need of help. my brothers and sisters there is only one way that i know of to reach them and IT will not be in debates but it will be by your love please help my way ward brothers and sisters MY God PLEASE STRENGTHEN ME TO AGAIN FIND WAYS TO REACH THEM

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,065
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/03/1958

I agree with this guy:

4. Michael who???

Mike Titre - Germany

11/28/2005 22:52

Look out folks! Your falling for the oldest trick in the book. Jackson is at an all time low and needs a little publicity. He a master of show-bizz, and knows that a bad press can be just as rewarding as a good one. So please don't play along. There must be more important issues then Michael who.

As far as his upbringing, there are many of us that were brought up in the sixties and seventies (teenage years) by what todays standards would be considered abuse. My stepdad, wouldnt hesitate to put knuckles upside my head and sometimes for no reason other than he could get away with it.

This appeared to be the norm with most of my friends as well, some even worse. But it didnt and doesnt make us act like Jackson does as an adult. This man wants to be worshipped or so it seems to me.

We should pray for but not approve of what he is and does. This man is one who has heard the Name of Jesus Christ and has rejected Him. The Spirit will not strive with man forever. He has turned to every religion and god except the God Who is able to save his soul.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Michael is living a lie and is not living the truth but has in fact rejected the truth and believes the lie.

This man doesnt need help, he needs the Truth.