• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

This is really good:

http://www.bible-prophecy.com/

Check out 2005 In Review, The Year In Prophecy - it is in large, bold letters at the top of the site's home page

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

I really like this site. It's been on my favorites list for I don't know how long. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  1

I really like this site. It's been on my favorites list for I don't know how long. :thumbsup:

Me, too! Another one I like is http://www.prophecyupdate.com/

Both of these cover many of the same news stories, but sometimes one has news the other does not have. I enjoy reading the stories on these sites because they are real news and usually news that does not make it to the mainstream media. I believe it gives me a broader picture of what is going on in the world.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  252
  • Content Count:  1,859
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Birthday:  03/16/1963

Have that one too! :rolleyes:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

last year was been so filled with prophecy, I'm still dizzy. I wonder what 2006 will hold for us?

• 3 weeks later...

This was a great article and webstite to visit. I'm bookmarking it. Thanks for the link. :D

You are welcome! I discovered that website last year some time by just typing "prophecy" on Google. I saw their 2004 in Review and found it quite informative, so I looked forward to their 2005 in Review, as well. I thought it was so good, I wanted to share it. I'm glad you are bookmarking it. Another really good one is http://www.prophecyupdate.com/. They cover stories in the news that you don't always see in the mass media. I've learned a great deal about what is going on in the rest of the world from these two websites. Another good one that is not Christian is http://www.drudgereport.com/. I do think it is politically conservative, though.

Have fun reading!!

last year was been so filled with prophecy, I'm still dizzy. I wonder what 2006 will hold for us?

Well, I believe we are on the edge of the last days before Christ's return, so we should see many more prophecies fulfilled this year. Yes, it does make one's head dizzy. But, it also gives us much hope! The best resource I know to help me understand what to expect in the days ahead is a combination of the Word of God and the witness of the Holy Spirit in my heart. The Bible says that God confides in those who fear him. He has confided in me a lot! I'm glad he did, because none of this will take me by surprise. I'll understand its purpose and its ultimate goal, which is the salvation of many souls and the restoration of the Church into a right relationship with our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Guest AngelicBeliever

I spent alot of time at the website in the link yesterday. They have really good articles that i've bookmarked to read. Actually I spent all day on the computer and read and read on bible prophecy yesterday. I was lead to do this yesterday. I guess I'm just astound on what is going on with Israel and the election with Hamas winning. I was imagining God on his throne going....hmmm this is an interesting development! :thumbsup:

I agree 2006 will probably have all of our head spinning. I can't wait to see what happens.

I spent alot of time at the website in the link yesterday. They have really good articles that i've bookmarked to read. Actually I spent all day on the computer and read and read on bible prophecy yesterday. I was lead to do this yesterday. I guess I'm just astound on what is going on with Israel and the election with Hamas winning. I was imagining God on his throne going....hmmm this is an interesting development! :thumbsup:

I agree 2006 will probably have all of our head spinning. I can't wait to see what happens.

Well, I think God said more than "hmmmm this is an interesting development," but I understand what you are saying. The neat thing is when we read all of this stuff that is going on in the world, we can be at peace, because we know that God is Sovereign and he is in control of all things, and nothing escapes his notice. All these world developments are fulfillments of prophecy in one way or another and they are just bringing us that much closer to the return of Christ.

I think the most important thing for each one of us to do is to seek the Lord; to seek his face and find out what he wants to reveal to us about these events. And, I think we need to each examine our own hearts before God to see where we stand with him. He says "My sheep hear my voice, they listen and they follow me" (not an exact quote). So, the most important things we can be doing in light of all these newsworthy events is to be sitting at Jesus feet, listening to his voice and following him wherever he leads us. Time is short. We need to get ready for the wedding. Our bridegroom is not far off.