• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

sorry,

I would like to think that if repentence featured in the dream that the whole senario could be avoided if the nation/ church/ whoever repented.

Sadly, I dont think this is the case.

I think I have seen something that is goin to happen and it us up to the church to know it is coming and respond after it has struck,

not easy.

Penfold,

I do believe God is calling people to repent, but I agree that they will not repent until after the earthquake has struck. I believe God is sending a divine judgment to get the church to repent. And, I believe that what he has said he will do, he will do.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  126
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

sorry,

I would like to think that if repentence featured in the dream that the whole senario could be avoided if the nation/ church/ whoever repented.

I think I have seen something that is goin to happen and it us up to the church to know it is coming and respond after it has struck,

not easy.

Penfold,

I do believe God is calling people to repent, but I agree that they will not repent until after the earthquake has struck. I believe God is sending a divine judgment to get the church to repent. And, I believe that what he has said he will do, he will do.

Thanks CFS

I wonder if this will become a source of hate for non christians if they see the christians doing rather well out of the disaster while they have suffered greatly.

Or perhaps they will crave the same blessing we received?

• Group:  Royal Member

sorry,

not easy.

Penfold,

Thanks CFS

I wonder if this will become a source of hate for non christians if they see the christians doing rather well out of the disaster while they have suffered greatly.

Or perhaps they will crave the same blessing we received?

Penfold,

Personally, I believe God is giving many of us Christians visions and dreams of a coming disaster (judgment of God) on the USA to prepare us, so that when it does happen, we will be able to help other people to understand what is happening and why it is happening so that we can share the gospel with people who will definitely be seeking answers. Many will still not believe, but I believe we are going to see a revival. That is my hope!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Here's Amos' experience:

1 This is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: He was preparing swarms of locusts after the king's share had been harvested and just as the second crop was coming up. 2 When they had stripped the land clean, I cried out, "Sovereign LORD, forgive! How can Jacob survive? He is so small!"

3 So the LORD relented.

"This will not happen," the LORD said.

4 This is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: The Sovereign LORD was calling for judgment by fire; it dried up the great deep and devoured the land. 5 Then I cried out, "Sovereign LORD, I beg you, stop! How can Jacob survive? He is so small!"

6 So the LORD relented.

"This will not happen either," the Sovereign LORD said.

7 This is what he showed me: The Lord was standing by a wall that had been built true to plumb, with a plumb line in his hand. 8 And the LORD asked me, "What do you see, Amos?"

"A plumb line," I replied.

Then the Lord said, "Look, I am setting a plumb line among my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.

9 "The high places of Isaac will be destroyed

and the sanctuaries of Israel will be ruined;

with my sword I will rise against the house of Jeroboam."

And of course the storey goes on from there, but different prophets had all kinds of responses.

7 This is what he showed me: The Lord was standing by a wall that had been built true to plumb, with a plumb line in his hand. 8 And the LORD asked me, "What do you see, Amos?"

"A plumb line," I replied.

Then the Lord said, "Look, I am setting a plumb line among my people Israel; I will spare them no longer.

9 "The high places of Isaac will be destroyed

and the sanctuaries of Israel will be ruined;

with my sword I will rise against the house of Jeroboam."

And of course the storey goes on from there, but different prophets had all kinds of responses.

So true! Thank you so much for sharing the word of the Lord with us.

how far to take this.

Do we get some preparations in place for our community for impending earthquake?

:D

how far to take this.

Do we get some preparations in place for our community for impending earthquake?

:D

Penfold,

I believe it is always wise to be prepared in the event of a disaster, whether a natural disaster or one created by war, either one we are most likely to see. My husband and I have put together two emergency kits on wheels so that we could walk from house to house with them, if necessary. I'm taking disaster training through the American Red Cross. We have also purchased basic camping equipment. Water is really, really important! We need to stock up on more. We have lots of blankets, too. You should also get non-perishable food items. You can go to the Red Cross' website and they have a list of items necessary for a disaster kit. We're also going to look at what kind of preparation we should make for a nuclear disaster, providing of course that we survive it.

I believe God is giving many of us a "heads-up" on what is coming so that we will be prepared and so that we will encourage others to be prepared, but not just physically. We need to prepare ourselves spiritually, because tough days are ahead.

sue

neuclear

I hope not!

I know that we (our lands) will not be obliterated until the end.

Crashes, disasters etc are the birth pains.

Prayer meeting next week re earthquake. Will keep posted.

sue

neuclear

I hope not!

I know that we (our lands) will not be obliterated until the end.

Crashes, disasters etc are the birth pains.

Prayer meeting next week re earthquake. Will keep posted.

penfold,

I hope not, too. I do believe we are going to be attacked again, in what exact form, I do not know. Some people feel it will be chemical weapons or is it biochemical - you know that stuff that makes people get viruses and stuff. And, I believe there is going to be a huge earthquake, too, and more tornadoes, floods, etc. God showed me all of these things. I don't know what order, except I think the attack might come first, and that may trigger all these other things. Whatever and however God decides to do it, I do know that a great disaster is headed our way, so we need to get prepared all the way around.