MK202002

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  286
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Recently the Christian community has been a-buzz with talks of the antichrist and Jesus' return. But it's also important to check out what other major world religions are looking for.

-Buddism:"I am not the first Buddha who came upon earth, nor shall I be the last. In due time another Buddha will arise in the world, a Holy One... He will reveal to you the same eternal truths which I have taught you... He will proclaim a religious life, wholly perfect and pure; such as I now proclaim." ---BUDDHA- The Gospel of Buddha

-Islam:"The Apostle of Allah said, 'Were there remaining but one day of the duration of all time, God would send forth a man from the people of my house, who will fill the earth with equity as it has been filled with oppression.'"--- Islam- Hadith of Abu Dawud

-Hinduism: "When the practices taught by the Vedas and the institutes of law shall nearly have ceased, and the close of the Kali age shall be nigh, a portion of that divine being who exists of his own spiritual nature in the character of Brahma, and who is the beginning and the end, and who comprehends all things, shall descend upon the earth. He will be born as Kalki in the family of an eminent brahmin of Sambhala village, endowed with the eight superhuman faculties. By his irresistible might he will destroy all the barbarians and thieves, and all whose minds are devoted to iniquity. He will then re-establish righteousness upon earth; and the minds of those who live at the end of the Kali age shall be awakened, and shall be as pellucid as crystal. The men who are thus changed by virtue of that peculiar time shall be as the seeds of human beings, and shall give birth to a race who shall follow the laws of the Krita age, the Age of Purity." --- Hinduism- Vishnu Purana 4.24

-Judism:"The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me... You must listen to him."

--- MOSES- Deuteronomy 18:15 (NIV)

"I saw in the night visions, and behold, with the clouds of heaven there came one like a son of man. He came to the Ancient of Days and was presented before him. And to him was given dominion and glory and kingdom, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away. And his kingdom one that shall not be destroyed." --- Daniel 7.13-14

-Zoroastrianism: "He shall be the victorious Benefactor (Saoshyant) by name and World-renovator [Astavat-ereta] by name. He is Benefactor because he will benefit the entire physical world; he is World- renovator because he will establish the physical living existence indestructible. He will oppose the evil of the progeny of the biped and withstand the enmity produced by the faithful." --- Zoroastrianism- Avesta, Farvardin Yast 13.129

source cited :http://bci.org/prophecy-fulfilled/founders.htm

The present hard-core leader of Iran believes the the Islamic promised one will come in no more than 2 years. It is obvious that all these millions of unfortunate people will drift straight into the arms of the anti-christ, who will claim to be God.

I encourage all my sisters and brothers in Christ to pray, witness, and stay alert. Lets get all the souls we can before our own time is up.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

The present hard-core leader of Iran believes the the Islamic promised one will come in no more than 2 years. It is obvious that all these millions of unfortunate people will drift straight into the arms of the anti-christ, who will claim to be God.

I encourage all my sisters and brothers in Christ to pray, witness, and stay alert. Lets get all the souls we can before our own time is up.

Amen. Stay alert....that's critical. Especially in these days.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

That s what i noticed that in the World they are waiting for Antichrist to show up and rule the world for short time and I had the dream last night and I heard it saying Jesus is coming back so I cant stop thinking of that in my mind all day and I knew something is going on between now to this Spring. so We must be prepare for Jesus Christ coming back and spread His words before too late

In him

Deaf Canada

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

That s what i noticed that in the World they are waiting for Antichrist to show up and rule the world for short time and I had the dream last night and I heard it saying Jesus is coming back so I cant stop thinking of that in my mind all day and I knew something is going on between now to this Spring. so We must be prepare for Jesus Christ coming back and spread His words before too late

In him

Deaf Canada

Boy,

this is a topic you could "conspiracy theory" about all night long

We have to keep in mind that when this AND the rapture happen, its going to have to be a duzy of a lie, with not only all of the pieces in place, but the people that are being fooled have to be primed for the deception!!!

People have to be willing to accept whatever explanation is going to be given them

And I'm pretty sure when the rapture happens, it will have to seem like something that the people left behind, are going to be convinced 'they are fortunate not to have been taken as well'

The anti-christ, as the percieved saviour, will help with that deception because he IS going to be something/ one great by the worlds standards

It bothers me when I think about it, because it is beyond comprehension for most people, including some Christians

Most often, just as Deaf said....I cant stop thinking about it

I know I wont be around for it (I'll either die first or go with the Lord)

But what if it happens tommorrow.... what about people I've witnessed to, that did'nt accept the LORD, did I tell enough people about the rapture, so that if anyone is left behind, they might be saying..hEEEYYYY

I heard about something like this... maybe I've left a clue behind :noidea:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

if the christians are doing the exact same thing as the other religions doesn't that mean your just as lost as say islam if both religions are waiting for the return of christ? didn't christ say only a handfull will be ready at his return and the rest would be decieved.

i'm confused how is catholic/christians any better then the other religions if the catholics/christians are doing the exact same thing as other religions. this does not make any sense, unless that is what christ means by were all decieved. decieved into thinking were not decieved. (reverse thinking)

You are confused if you dont see a difference between a Christian and members of other religions! Christians worship the One True G-d (as do Jews) whose name is Yahweh, not Allah. They are two separate and distinct entities. Yahweh is real and personal whereas Allah is a fable; a product of the "prophet's" imagination. I suggest you read the Bible to clear up your confusion.

Guest AngelicBeliever

The bible states that there will be false religions against the one true God of the chrisitans and jews. Also Jesus Christ isn't in his grave, he sits at the right hand of God The Father in heaven. Islam even states that the jews have what they call 'The Book' of the true God, this is in their Quran. The book that they are referring to is the Jewish Torah. This is why I don't understand Islam, they even know that the jews have the law and ordinances of the one true God, but they choose to ignore what it says. The jewish people trace their heritage back to Adam/Eve and Noah.

The arabs are brothers to the jewish people. The inheritance came through Issac and not Ishmel. This is what the struggle between Islam and Judeo/Christian sects are about even today.

Satan has created all of the false religions of the world to cause the world to fight over religion, to deceive the world. This is the root of the problem.

Guest AngelicBeliever
The bible states that there will be false religions against the one true God of the chrisitans and jews. Also Jesus Christ isn't in his grave, he sits at the right hand of God The Father in heaven. Islam even states that the jews have what they call 'The Book' of the true God, this is in their Quran. The book that they are referring to is the Jewish Torah. This is why I don't understand Islam, they even know that the jews have the law and ordinances of the one true God, but they choose to ignore what it says. The jewish people trace their heritage back to Adam/Eve and Noah.

The arabs are brothers to the jewish people. The inheritance came through Issac and not Ishmel. This is what the struggle between Islam and Judeo/Christian sects are about even today.

Satan has created all of the false religions of the world to cause the world to fight over religion, to deceive the world. This is the root of the problem.

If anyone wishes to settle in their mind about the one true God all they have to do is read in the bible about the jewish people and the prophecies concerning them. The key to the future of the world surrounds Israel. Israel and the Jewish people are God's witness to the world that the bible is true and God is the one true God.

Guest AngelicBeliever

dood0808, I understand what you are saying. The bible tells us that many false religions will arise, which they have. The leader that is next expected on the world scene is the Anti-Christ and this world leader will take the world to the brink of destruction to the battle of Armageddon. Then Jesus Christ comes back and destroys the anti-christ and fights in this battle. The jews and even christians will be tricked into accepting the anti-christ.

All of the false religions of the world are anticipating the false christ, the anti-christ. This is why all religions are watching.

Like I said the future of the world centers around Israel and what is going on there now. This is why I told you to reference the bible and read the prophecies concerning Israel. Also, the book of Revelations which is the last book of the bible discribes this in detail, this final battle of the world.

I hope this helps.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Hello

Most religions wait for a leader and it's sure that the Antichrist will use that.

The Antichrist's great power is well more in the seduction and the

nice talking that in an army, the Antichrist is the one that will

disown Jesus and will want to take his place, while speaking of peace,

sharing and justice... he will seem light.

For the Christian he will tell himself to be the Christ, for the

Buddhist he will tell himself to be the last of Buddha, for the Moslem

he will tell himself to be the successor of Mohamed, and so on...

It will be a man of big charisma and as all would believe to see the

end of the world, this man has a saint's pace, this false Christ,

would arrive to save the world. He would be the founder of a lie

religion embroidered of some truths that would be unique and world

wide.

Forget those histories and movies or the Antichrist is an admitted

sorcerer with a mark of three 6 on the forehead or the nape, because

such a man would not have been able to influence on a big part of the

world population that would mistrust of him.

The Antichrist could even surround himself with a false Jesus, a false

Buddha, a false Mohamed, or all other similar characters, so that all

religions seem to be represented.

He will be a being, to saint's paces, and as a being has multiple

personalities, a holy facet and a facet to hide, diabolic and

egocentric. He believe himself to be a saint who wants to save the

world and to put an end to inequalities on earth, but he is just a

man, not the Christ and not even a saint.

This false Christ, who will be the head of a small group of false

masters, will seem to make or will make in all good faith, all

possible but very relative effort, and this with big miracles, to

change the world according to the popular ( but distorted) ideas of

the justice and the sharing. But all that with an enormous pride, and

disguised blasphemy towards God and Christ.

Nearly all will see a saint there, they will follow him with joy, in

any case in the beginning... The Antichrist will be a surprise, of

big miracles, big movement of crowds, big conversions, the black will

seem light, the true light will be hidden and veiled by the false

Gaetan