Bolts

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Days Won:  0

Do you ever wonder if God maybe gives some a 6th sense?

:rofl: I am more inclined to believe, from personal experience, that the Holy Spirit has no problem yelling in your ear when your in danger. Now some have told me it could have been an angel too. :24: All I know that it was clear enough to make me jump take notice and every hair on my body stood at attention :24:

Also for some reason dad had on his clothes, shoes and everything yet that night (at his home) he is usually in his jammies by 7:00 pm, he said he just didn't feel right getting ready for bed yet. When the phone rang and it was me all I had to say is "Can you come down here?" and he asked no questions and was at that store in record time. :thumbsup:

Love and Blessings,

Angel

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Thanx Erich, Gerioke and everyone else for your replies. I needed it :)

The emotional and traumatic closure of these horrible deaths, really excited me. Knowing that the offenders may be caught and not roaming around looking for other victims, made me happy, but something WAS nudging at my heart, so I knew that there was more that the Lord wanted me to know.

Perhaps this is the Angel of light that the bible speaks of. The one that goes around deceiving Gods people :mgfrog: I know this Angel is going to perform signs and wonders - I wonder if this is the beginning?

Anyway, enough rambling. Please pray that the Lord will keep our hearts and minds fixed on him until the return of our King and Savior. Please pray also for this nation.

God Bless you all in Jesus Precious Name.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

so hypothetically, what if someone has the ability on thier own - and not by communing with spirits? Does this make it ok then? They are not worshipping or dealing with other powers at this point...

I don't think anyone has this "ability" on their own. It's either a gift from God or a tool of satan.

That's true. If you're not filled with the Holy Spirit, then you are basically an open vessel that can be filled with another type of spirit that's evil. They can give you abilities that may seem to have good intentions, but all it does it draw you deeper in the wrong spiritual direction towards satan.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  963
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  07/10/1963

Romans 8:38

for I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future nor any powers, neither height nor depth nor anything else in creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I have had experiences where I had dreams that came true-before I was saved. I don't look back on them as I know they were not from G-d. I was very interested in the psychic world before I was saved so I dont know what I may have opened.

I have had some dreams after I got saved of the same nature, and I have never gotten confirmation that they are from G-d so I let them go and dont put too much relevance in them.