• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Newspapers across Europe have reprinted caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad to show support for a Danish paper whose cartoons have sparked Muslim outrage.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/newsvote-bb...pe-4670370-stm/

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Soapbox - Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  962
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/11/1932

Isn't this just awful! You can draw cartoons of Christians, make fun of Christ, but do not desecrate the prophet (small "p").

After a search I found the cartoons HERE!

Scroll down the page.

Edited by Old Timer

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

The muslims have no room to speak. Without a doubt they have mocked Christians and Jews for centuries, even worse is they have persecuted and killed them. Before I bowed to muslim pressure I would make it a point to remind them of their offenses to the rest of the world and call on them to cease printing them in kind.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  1

Polygamist Warlord Muhammad finally receives his due - simply read in his Qur'an what he stands for! - and that by a small country up in Beautiful Scandinavia, the fjord nation of Denmark! Maybe, just maybe this will cause people to READ THE QUR'AN to discover what Muhammad thinks of Jewish people.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

http://arthurdurnan.freeyellow.com

The reality of it is that Islam is no laughing matter. The only thing that Islam breeds is violence and fear. We can only hope that there will be people whose eyes are opened by the violent displays made in protest of these cartoons.

Wow... I was just looking for the Muhammad cartoons when I came across your site and all I can say is ...wow... I had no idea that such hate and ignorance existed amoung Christians of the developed world. Yes, one of Ten commandments is "thou shall have no gods before Me" but who is to say which form of God is greater than the other? Is is whom the Catholics worship? Or the Protestants? For much blood was shed for our God in this case even when He was identified with the name. Our faith was given to us over a time span of thousands of years and interpreted by hundreds of imperfect people passed on to millions of other imperfect people including ourselves. Different people have worship God in different ways and that is acceptable. Yes, because of the very fact that we are human and imperfect. Perfection is simple and imperfection is complex. In our imperfection we need answers to our silly complex problems so we interpreted what God gave us into "tradtions" so that we can understand God and his plans in a way that meaningful to our human minds. In a world of infinite complexities there are only three things that all believers of God know for absolute sure; 1) Love God 2) Love yourself and 3) Love your neighbors. If it is only these three laws we know for sure it is by these three laws that we should live without violating the other above the rest and do so with a humility of simply knowing that we do not know and therefore do not judge.

Stop feeding off each others hate. In this forum and possibly in your lives their seems to be one prespective, how can anyone know who they are and decide truly know God is they've only seen one side of His infinite dimensional reality we call life. Such limited prespective is called ignorance. "It is a powerful feeling to know that one is ignorant." All those who condem other are ignorant because they themselves can not see the suffering they cause in the eyes of their victims. This is why terrorists are terrorist, because they are ignorant of our prespectives and all prespectives because all they know is their own. To condem them is to live by the same principals of ignorance. Instead our goal should be to conquer our ignorance with their prespective and destroy theirs by sharing ours to not only those who hurt us but to also with our neighbors and friends.

;):wub::wub:

Yet another fly by night poster. And didn't even know that protistants and catholics worship the same God. Also declaring the Bible to be a watered down version of the truth. I for one don't "hate" Muslims, but I do respect their penciance for violence. If a bunch of Arab or African web sites or news papers published cartoons mocking Jesus do you think Christians all over the world would run to those countries embassies shooting their guns in the air? Do you think you would hear of Christians threatening the lives of muslims? I don't think so.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.20

Ick. I just felt a post-modern Christian run by.

I also know absolutely that Christ died for my sins and that those who do not accept that gift are in outright rebellion against Him. Tell me, oh post-modern "Christian," if all faiths are acceptable, then why did Christ waste His time dying?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Ick. I just felt a post-modern Christian run by.

I also know absolutely that Christ died for my sins and that those who do not accept that gift are in outright rebellion against Him. Tell me, oh post-modern "Christian," if all faiths are acceptable, then why did Christ waste His time dying?

:wub:

Good post AK and very true!