• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

It is absolutely essential to expose the false prophet of islam to the world. Jesus said "Beware of false prophets!...."

Please look at the cartoons here.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Gallery/28.htm

Expose that false prophet - wake up Christians!!! Obey our Lord of Lords and King of Kings - Jesus Christ - Alpha and Omega!!!

:wub:

The only way to expose the falsehoods of the anti-Christ is to contrast them with the truth of Christ Himself! Scorn and ridicule never convinced anyone.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

What Would Jesus Draw?

:wub: TOO FUNNY.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

In a world of infinite complexities there are only three things that all believers of God know for absolute sure; 1) Love God 2) Love yourself and 3) Love your neighbors. If it is only these three laws we know for sure it is by these three laws that we should live without violating the other above the rest and do so with a humility of simply knowing that we do not know and therefore do not judge.

1. Aren't you contradicting yourself? You basically said people are wrong for telling other that they believe the wrong things. You then proceed to make the above statements as absolutes, and condemn people as "ignorant" for not believing them. You have in a sense done what you condemned.

2. What tells you that these are the only three knowable facts? What is your source of truth?

3. Your statement above is self contradictory. You state that there are only 3 things that believers in God can know for sure, then in the 3rd statement you say that we need to know that "we do not know". If we do not know, how can you know that the 3 things you have stated are absolutes?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Content Count:  2,838
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Birthday:  05/29/1991

Actually, I thought the Virgin ones quite humorous, but I can imgine how angry I would feel if that were Jesus.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  811
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  7,338
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2

I don't sense a lot of tolerance here...

Can you believe I said that? To be honest, this whole cartoon this is much ado about nothing.

Guest shiloh357
Isn't this just awful! You can draw cartoons of Christians, make fun of Christ, but do not desecrate the prophet (small "p").

After a search I found the cartoons HERE

Scroll down the page.

Given the inordinate, hyper-sensitivities of Muslim radicals, and their 110% willingness to murder, maim, and blow to smithereens, anyone or anything that they deem to be the slightest affront to their faith, publishing these cartoons was just dumb. I am all for freedom of speech, but it seems to me that some professional discretion should have been employed. The radical Muslims are wrong in their over-reaction, but why print or publish something when you know it is only going to bring more misery and suffering to the world??? Was there any reason that these cartoons just had to be published???

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  232
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

There are decent Muslim people in the world, but sadly there are those of the violent, terrorist, and extremist variety. Still, I agree with what someone else said. Why make something that you know is going to cause an uproar that might get other people killed? Freedom of speech and thought are important, but so are discretion and common sense.

Now, if something was made to make fun of Jesus, or other Christians, then I might take it offensively or even with hurt. However, Jesus was silent and forgiving towards His accusers, and we should be the same way. "They'll know we are Christians by our love."

I doubt the artist of the cartoon actually expected any muslims would see the cartoon, and that if they did, they would react like followers of a religion that is "peaceful and honorable" as they claim. This, however was not the case and has served to show Islam to be quite the contrary. Though the cartoons may be considered by some, to be in bad taste, they may, in the end, prove to have been as useful as they were harmful.

I have an interesting question. What would you think the chances are of the Mohammed cartoons being put on t-shirts? It probably wouldn't be wise or popular, but you never know with some people.