Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

What's funny, if you think abou it, is that if the Muslim community hadn't made such a huge issue over the cartoon, nobody (practically) would know about them. But now, the whole world knows about the cartoons and many of those have seen the cartoons. So, by rioting and such, they actually spread the cartoons!

Exactly. However, terrorists are not known for their rational thought processes

Exactly,

So what we are dealing with here is not so much Muslim religion as we are EVIL at work.

We are seeing this on an obvious scale in the context of religion, but consider how the behaviour being shown over this, is present in community or social groups of our own

How often do we see over-reacton in traffic jams, waiting for a bumbling person at the cash register, not liking some service we have recieved

The reaction, the stewing hatred, is just below the surface with most people we talk to

Things like the re-action to this cartoon are going to become more common

I believe that we are living in a world that is full of this and we have our head in the sand thinking that it is just a "Muslim" or "religious" phenomenon

Its right in our neighbourhood

and thats where we as Christians are going to make a change

In our nieghbourhood one person (Muslim, Hindu, "Christian",gangmember, druggy, whoever...) at a time

God has already told us how bad it is going to get and its horrible

However no matter how horrible it is, try to imagine what it will be like when the love of the church , and the influence that love has, is removed

The love of the church may not be around long

its important that we as Christians use whatever time there is for us to show Christs love to the cartoonists, the Muslims, the fanatics and the know it alls that think we should "ship" THEM (?) out

Its time that we realize that we humans are not going to remove the hate in the whole world and accept that the Lord is the only one that can do it.

Its time we focus on one person at a time and forget whatever their affiliations are.

mike2, you quoted me as saying something that I did not say. The above quote attributed me is not something I said. I cannot find it stated anywhere else on this board. Just thought that this clarification is needed in case the person who really said it feels slighted.

Sorry

I think the reply regarding the terrorists tought process came from Gerioke and I inadvertently moved it

I,m new at this, I hope I dont push the wrong button and start a war :whistling:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

What's funny, if you think abou it, is that if the Muslim community hadn't made such a huge issue over the cartoon, nobody (practically) would know about them. But now, the whole world knows about the cartoons and many of those have seen the cartoons. So, by rioting and such, they actually spread the cartoons!

Exactly. However, terrorists are not known for their rational thought processes

Exactly,

So what we are dealing with here is not so much Muslim religion as we are EVIL at work.

We are seeing this on an obvious scale in the context of religion, but consider how the behaviour being shown over this, is present in community or social groups of our own

How often do we see over-reacton in traffic jams, waiting for a bumbling person at the cash register, not liking some service we have recieved

The reaction, the stewing hatred, is just below the surface with most people we talk to

Things like the re-action to this cartoon are going to become more common

I believe that we are living in a world that is full of this and we have our head in the sand thinking that it is just a "Muslim" or "religious" phenomenon

Its right in our neighbourhood

and thats where we as Christians are going to make a change

In our nieghbourhood one person (Muslim, Hindu, "Christian",gangmember, druggy, whoever...) at a time

God has already told us how bad it is going to get and its horrible

However no matter how horrible it is, try to imagine what it will be like when the love of the church , and the influence that love has, is removed

The love of the church may not be around long

its important that we as Christians use whatever time there is for us to show Christs love to the cartoonists, the Muslims, the fanatics and the know it alls that think we should "ship" THEM (?) out

Its time that we realize that we humans are not going to remove the hate in the whole world and accept that the Lord is the only one that can do it.

Its time we focus on one person at a time and forget whatever their affiliations are.

mike2, you quoted me as saying something that I did not say. The above quote attributed me is not something I said. I cannot find it stated anywhere else on this board. Just thought that this clarification is needed in case the person who really said it feels slighted.

Sorry

I think the reply regarding the terrorists tought process came from Gerioke and I inadvertently moved it

I,m new at this, I hope I dont push the wrong button and start a war :whistling:

Actually that part was nebula.

You do need to work on your quote buttons :wub: