IGNORED

What would you like to know about Russia?

Kalashnikova

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  228
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hi,

I'm a missionary in Russia. Is there anything you'd like to know about Russia and ministry here? What would you like to know about Russia? I'm at your service. Feel free to ask questions. This is an opportunity for you to expand your horisons.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

I am curious, how is life for a christian in Russia? Does the government give you a hard time, or place restrictions upon you? And how do the russian people receive you?

Guest torahdelight
Hi,

I'm a missionary in Russia. Is there anything you'd like to know about Russia and ministry here? What would you like to know about Russia? I'm at your service. Feel free to ask questions. This is an opportunity for you to expand your horisons.

Blessings, I noticed you in forums yesterday. I live in a city that has several immigrants from Belarus! I am so blessed by their devotion to G-d and LOVE for Him. I have listened to people share their testamonies of the grave danger they were in because of their faith. I just adore the way they continue to worship their Saviour several hours and days per week. I pray that G-d would continue to protect you and your ministry, that you would continue to seek His will, and that each day would be a Fruit filled day for Jesus (Yeshua) and I'd love to hear about your walk with G-d!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/26/1961

Greetings,

I would like to hear if the Church is growing in Russia. Are the people hungry for God? Does the government give restrictions on when and where you congregate? Can you speak openly about Christ?

I'm curious because I grew up in during the cold war. I now work with a Moscowvite ( is that correct?) whose family immigrated to the USA when he was 12 years old. (in the 1970's) He claims that what I was told during my youth about Russia just wasn't true. He said that they never had to stand in line for anything, there was plenty, and that his family regularly went to synagoge. ( he is jewish) Of course, he was a child, so maybe he didn't realize exactly what was really gong on.

Thanks for your offer of information. I think it is important to hear about the Church in different parts of the world.

Blessings, kamusat

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  414
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I, too, would like to know if the church is growing in Russia. Is there any certain denomination that is growing faster then others? Are the people there open to the gospel?

Is it true there is a high rate of alcohol abuse there? Also, are there many jobs available for people who want to work? I guess I am asking about the economy, is it doing very well?

In Christ,

CarolineS

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Does everyone in Russia drink vodka?

Russians can be open to God. I've led some to the Lord. some of them have beaten me for evangelising. some Russians are open and some are really closed. I've recived threats from different people that they will do this and that to me for spreading the Gospel.

I am curious, how is life for a christian in Russia? Does the government give you a hard time, or place restrictions upon you? And how do the russian people receive you?

Some churches are growing slowly here. Some have closed.

Few people are hungry for God.

The government does give some restrictions and they harass us, but we still congrgate.

I speak openly about Christ. But sometimes I did have to suffer bad consequences for that.

We did have to stand in line and there wasn't always plenty here.

Greetings,

I would like to hear if the Church is growing in Russia. Are the people hungry for God? Does the government give restrictions on when and where you congregate? Can you speak openly about Christ?

I'm curious because I grew up in during the cold war. I now work with a Moscowvite ( is that correct?) whose family immigrated to the USA when he was 12 years old. (in the 1970's) He claims that what I was told during my youth about Russia just wasn't true. He said that they never had to stand in line for anything, there was plenty, and that his family regularly went to synagoge. ( he is jewish) Of course, he was a child, so maybe he didn't realize exactly what was really gong on.

Thanks for your offer of information. I think it is important to hear about the Church in different parts of the world.

Blessings, kamusat

Churches that belive in the Baptism in the Holy Spirit and in gifts(as healing) are growing fastrs than others.

Yes, alcohol and drug abuse are very high.

In Moscow there are many jobs. But outside of Moscow thre is high unemployment.

The economy isn't well.

I, too, would like to know if the church is growing in Russia. Is there any certain denomination that is growing faster then others? Are the people there open to the gospel?

Is it true there is a high rate of alcohol abuse there? Also, are there many jobs available for people who want to work? I guess I am asking about the economy, is it doing very well?

In Christ,

CarolineS

I don't. :emot-partyblower:

Some drink beer and wine.

Some use drugs.

Some snort glue.

Russians are very creative about the way they are killing themselves.

Does everyone in Russia drink vodka?