jesussaves

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Ive read Moses and Elijah will be the two witnesses.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I believe it to be Moses and Elijah based on Matthew 17 when Jesus took Peter,James and John to the mount and was transfigured before them.It was Moses and Elijah who appeared before him.At the transfiguration it was Moses and Elijah who appeared not Elijah and Enoch.Moses died a physical death BUT his body preserved by God as shown in Deuteronomy 34:5,6 and Jude 9.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

I believe it to be Moses and Elijah based on Matthew 17 when Jesus took Peter,James and John to the mount and was transfigured before them.It was Moses and Elijah who appeared before him.At the transfiguration it was Moses and Elijah who appeared not Elijah and Enoch.Moses died a physical death BUT his body preserved by God as shown in Deuteronomy 34:5,6 and Jude 9.

Greetings,

I have responded to this so many times because so many people are so deceived, particularly by the Left Behind series.

First read and exegete 1 Cor 15 carefully.

Moses is automatically NOT one of the two witnesses, because it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgment. The two witnesses are going to die! Is Moses going to die again?

You may want to read the account in Luke of the Mt. of Transfiguration where Moses and Elijah appeared IN THEIR GLORY!

It is the ELIJAH SPIRIT that will return, NOT the man himself.

Please read the Bible and stop listening to the lies of men.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Greetings,

I have responded to this so many times because so many people are so deceived, particularly by the Left Behind series.

Without sounding rude, and i make this out as a, um,,, an observation. :huh:

People aren't going to believe anybody without overwhelming proof, it does not matter how many times you say things, or how important you are. People will believe what they believe, and probably wont change there minds because someone feels differently, no matter who feels differently about it.

Think about putting yourself in their shoes, you wont change to fit their idea, why should they? Again i am not saying this to be rude, but like i said, People aren't going to believe anybody without overwhelming proof, because what you read and what other people read may be two things.

Your Bro in Christ,

Joel

:whistling:

People aren't going to believe anybody without overwhelming proof, it does not matter how many times you say things, or how important you are. People will believe what they believe, and probably wont change there minds because someone feels differently, no matter who feels differently about it.

Think about putting yourself in their shoes, you wont change to fit their idea, why should they? Again i am not saying this to be rude, but like i said, People aren't going to believe anybody without overwhelming proof, because what you read and what other people read may be two things.

Greetings Trinity,

Unfortunately you are quite correct. They would rather have their ears tickled (others agree with what they say or laud THEM for their great ideas). I usually use the scriptures (since this is a Christian board), in hopes the authority of the scriptures is sufficient to sway them. Often when I ask for why they believe certain things, they either conjure up from their own imaginations; quote from others; or twist the scriptures so badly as to be unrecognizable. But I continue to try. Perhaps one day they will read the scriptures for themselves (like a good Berean should) and be enlightened from the Holy Spirit of God.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Greetings Trinity,

Unfortunately you are quite correct. They would rather have their ears tickled (others agree with what they say or laud THEM for their great ideas). I usually use the scriptures (since this is a Christian board), in hopes the authority of the scriptures is sufficient to sway them. Often when I ask for why they believe certain things, they either conjure up from their own imaginations; quote from others; or twist the scriptures so badly as to be unrecognizable. But I continue to try. Perhaps one day they will read the scriptures for themselves (like a good Berean should) and be enlightened from the Holy Spirit of God.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

**And you have always used the Scriptures extremely well since you've been on this Board, and I've had the good privilege of knowing you. :blink: I pray that others will read your post here and take to heart what the "BEREANS" did (Acts 17:10-11). We Christians today should ALWAYS line up EVERYTHING we "hear, see, do, and read" by the Word. In doing so from a sincere spiritual heart, the HOLY SPIRIT will NEVER lead one astray (John 14:26). The AUTHOR knows HIS Book better than anyone else! :blink: **

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

Dad Ernie:

The feeling is, and always will be mutual. I have learned much from your threads/postings over the past few years. You are a valuable asset to this Board, my friend. Keep up the GREAT work!

Now, respectfully....back to the topic at hand. :verkle::D