IGNORED

News: Finally the unborn are protected in one state !!

Guest Thomas I Believe

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/02/1988

Wow....this is a good one.I have always felt America can do more for the unborn.This is a great milestone!

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  613
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  04/02/1959

Amen and Thank You Lord Jesus may all the states follow suit quickly in the name of Jesus, Name Above all Names both Now and Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  972
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  07/07/1964

This by the mercy of God :wub:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

I pray all the states follow this. We need to get back to what God want from us as a nation.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Its not over for South Carolina. This will go to the Supreme Court where we are still short one conservative Judge. The laws of a state do not supercede that of federal laws. The law that was signed by the governor contradicts the federal law in this case. Its refreshing to see some of our leaders take a stand on the side of life, but the battle is not yet won.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

This will get struck down by the Supreme Court. I know that God will not allow this to change until we fix the greater problems first.

More children die EVERY DAY of hunger, exposure, abuse, lack of medical care etc. than by abortion. Perhaps we should take care of those problems FIRST then work on abortion so that we don't save a fetus only to die from the others. :24:

:th_praying: wrong... There are many people out there in America who are doing fine financially that don't have to worry about having their kids "hunger, exposure, abuse, lack of medical care" that get abortions.

Guest Thomas I believe

I understand this new law will be challenged but it sure does make it harder for some who have no regard for life or responsibilty when it comes to sexual relations, maybe they will think before... Abortion for some has become a form of birth control and this law will not allow that and i commend the state of South Dakota for there courage. I agree that a woman has rights when it comes to this . But only in the case of rape or danger to the mother should an abortion be performed. Anything else is murder and is not by God's will. I praise the Lord for this step in the right direction of protecting the unborn children.

• Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

This will get struck down by the Supreme Court. I know that God will not allow this to change until we fix the greater problems first.

More children die EVERY DAY of hunger, exposure, abuse, lack of medical care etc. than by abortion. Perhaps we should take care of those problems FIRST then work on abortion so that we don't save a fetus only to die from the others. :emot-cheering:

I say we work on both at the same time.

Guest Thomas I believe

More children die EVERY DAY of hunger, exposure, abuse, lack of medical care etc. than by abortion. Perhaps we should take care of those problems FIRST then work on abortion so that we don't save a fetus only to die from the others. :emot-cheering:

Amen !!