IGNORED

Prophecy

felix

Guest jckduboise

without having gone through and read all of this thread, I will simply say that prophesy is not taught, it is given..those who consider themselves prophets should remember that in order for them to truly be a prophet they must be given the Gift by God and not just hope they will develope a skill..

I find this thread to be distasteful and misleading...and I only read small parts..God tells me that people are wasting their time here...fruit of the spirit should be tested in this matter..

Hello sister,

I'm not sure why you would find this thread to be distasteful and misleading. There is no "teaching of how to be a prophet" here. It's explaining the meaning of prophecy. This lesson was aimed to equip us on recognizing, analyzing, and testing prophecies. I would just read the paragraphs preceded with the bolded titles- these are the lessons. The dialogues sort of go off track. All the questions you have about prophecy can probably be answered if you go through the entire lesson. The lesson was written by brother Job whose ministry has done much in my growth with Jesus Christ.

well then my apoligies to you. It certainly is some cases may seem that it is. However it was only what I seemed to be seeing that gave me the impression. If I was wrong in my assuption I beg your pardon.

sincerly

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

without having gone through and read all of this thread, I will simply say that prophesy is not taught, it is given..those who consider themselves prophets should remember that in order for them to truly be a prophet they must be given the Gift by God and not just hope they will develope a skill..

I find this thread to be distasteful and misleading...and I only read small parts..God tells me that people are wasting their time here...fruit of the spirit should be tested in this matter..

Hello sister,

I'm not sure why you would find this thread to be distasteful and misleading. There is no "teaching of how to be a prophet" here. It's explaining the meaning of prophecy. This lesson was aimed to equip us on recognizing, analyzing, and testing prophecies. I would just read the paragraphs preceded with the bolded titles- these are the lessons. The dialogues sort of go off track. All the questions you have about prophecy can probably be answered if you go through the entire lesson. The lesson was written by brother Job whose ministry has done much in my growth with Jesus Christ.

well then my apoligies to you. It certainly is some cases may seem that it is. However it was only what I seemed to be seeing that gave me the impression. If I was wrong in my assuption I beg your pardon.

sincerly

No problem...I had actually wanted to mention what would have been distasteful and misleading: my dialogue with yod. I think that's probably what's very distasteful and misleading on both our parts. But the lesson itself is what should be gleaned.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8,601
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/04/1973

No problem...I had actually wanted to mention what would have been distasteful and misleading: my dialogue with yod. I think that's probably what's very distasteful and misleading on both our parts. But the lesson itself is what should be gleaned.

Felix, I don't pretend to speak for Yod since he can do that himself. However, I saw nothing "distasteful" or "misleading" about what he has written. In my personal opinion, you are attempting to do a Bible study and that is reserved for members of the ministry team here. I think Yod was very nice in his approach and I think he spoke what needed to be spoken.

Felix, I don't pretend to speak for Yod since he can do that himself. However, I saw nothing "distasteful" or "misleading" about what he has written. In my personal opinion, you are attempting to do a Bible study and that is reserved for members of the ministry team here. I think Yod was very nice in his approach and I think he spoke what needed to be spoken.

I was just thinking that that was what sister Jackie was seeing. :)

Yod and I are pretty much on normal terms (have been for a long time now). It was just a misunderstanding because the whole lesson didn't come out at once and Yod was questioning things that I did not get to yet. But those questions Yod presented are answered down the road through the lesson.

Okay, point understood, but you still might want to clear posting a "lesson" with George or one of the mod's. God bless!

Okay, point understood, but you still might want to clear posting a "lesson" with George or one of the mod's. God bless!

I never knew there was anything to be cleared. I guess the mods didn't mind because this thread was started more than 3 months ago.

I never knew there was anything to be cleared. I guess the mods didn't mind because this thread was started more than 3 months ago.

Kewl! :th_handshake: