• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  75
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/02/1988

My full name is Kunalan Velraj and i am a Singaporean that resides in Singapore.I have finally picked up the courage to post my full life testimony online.I believe that this testimony can touch peoples lifes.All Glory to God.Lets Begin.

I started rebelling against my teachers parents and other elders(not Church) at the tender age of 10.I had no purpose whatsoever,i did not who or what i was living for.Therefore i got into research for Satanic Rituals and Practices.I clearly studied the black arts and how to project spirits out of the body.I have no idea why a person that was finding for a purpose landed in satanic stuff , but thats the way it went.

Then Satan turned his game on.My grandfather suffered a heart attack and died suddenly about 6 years ago.My Dad suddenly passed away due to an acute liver failure while on a holiday to the Taj Mahal India 4 years ago.My Grandmother choked on her food to death 2 years.Financial problems abounded.Satan had launched his full nuclear attack on my family

My family was in deep trouble.That was the time when Christian friends that my father and mother knew came forward and emptied their own bank accounts for our sake.They helped us through,counselled us and came to vist us whenever they had time.I was flabbergasted....my family did not owe this people any money or any favour.....but they willingly sacrifice their time and effort for the well being of my family.I was IMPACTED by their actions.My heart grew open to the gospel.My father's colleague's wife introdeced me to City Harvest Church Singapore.I was amazed when i saw thousands worshiping and crying before the Lord.His tangible presence was everywhere.I got saved that very first day.I met so many friends and people that did not care my background was but accepted me just as i am as Christ did unto them.

Slowly all my vulgarites and bad habits died away.A new man was born.I strated actively studying God's Word and joined the usher ministry then switched to the Drama ministry.I was promoted by the church to lead my schools prayer meetings as the new Student In Charge in yr 2004 and 2005.My purpose has been found.The deep desire i had to find that purpose did not lead me to him...it was He who came to me.

I then understood that each individuals had talents inbedded in them.I started looking for my own and found it.I realised i had an amazing power in speech.I remembered clearly i became the Best Speaker in my Primary school for a inter class debate session.What if thats my talent.I began to explore into it and joined the Secondary School Debate Challenge.With no training whatsoever,with pure effort and determination my team beat the Official School Debaters emerging the champions that yr(2005).And i got the Best Speaker Award for 2005.I realised i had an amazing potential in speech,leadership and drama as time passed.

My life took a total turn for the best.Now i am currently pursuing my Architecture Diploma in Singapore Polytechnic.Indeed,i could have been a wasted life....but the Lord changed me.Thank You Lord.All the Glory to YOU!

Edited by alanraj
Personal facts

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  179
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,941
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Birthday:  10/08/1964

Awesome testimony!

Praise God!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/16/1967

Blessings in theName of our L~RD! I appreciate your honesty in your testimony, and I thank G~D that He gave His begotten Son so that whosoever, believes in Him, will not perish;but have everlasting Life! (John3:16) Praise G~D for the mighty work He is doing in your life because of your LOVE and obedience to serve Jesus! I pray that G~d would continue to repair the hearts of those that are broken as a result of the choices made before you gave your life to Christ, and that each one would also commit his or her life to ourL~RD and Saviour, Jesus (Yeshua). Amen.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  211
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,463
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  01/23/1966

Blessings in theName of our L~RD! I appreciate your honesty in your testimony, and I thank G~D that He gave His begotten Son so that whosoever, believes in Him, will not perish;but have everlasting Life! (John3:16) Praise G~D for the mighty work He is doing in your life because of your LOVE and obedience to serve Jesus! I pray that G~d would continue to repair the hearts of those that are broken as a result of the choices made before you gave your life to Christ, and that each one would also commit his or her life to ourL~RD and Saviour, Jesus (Yeshua). Amen.

Agreed.

Peace.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  28
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  02/25/1977

praise GOD! continue growing your walk with HIM.... what GOD has started in your life, HE will be faithful to finish it to the very end. :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Thank you for your testimony. The Glory and Honor belong to God for He is able. Keep pressing on!