• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  891
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Hi All,

Aside of the obvious which are a blessing; prayer/sharing/endevouring to stay close to the Lord and Romans 8:28...can anyone else tell me some practical moment by moment things a woman can do to mend a broken heart?

:t2:

Still in Him

Guessa

Guest Goldman01

Guessa-

I'm very sorry your heart hurts. It takes a long time to mend a broken heart. Time will heal you. But, until then, here's a couple of suggestions you may like to consider. They are some things that helped me get through my troubled times.

1) Take it a day at a time! You'll eventually look back and say, "You know what? I was able to get through that."

2) Talk to people who have been in your shoes. They can give you support and guidance to help you heal.

3) See a Christian Counselor. They have been trained and know how to help a Christian who is suffering emotionally.

4) Here's a book that helped me. It gave me comfort and strength to go on. It's called, "Grace For The Moment," by Max Lucado. A friend gave it to me when a loved one passed away and it helped me to renew my faith in God and helped me to find comfort.

5) The other things you mentioned do help. They may not seem to be much, but they sure help. Especially prayer. Give it to God. He can carry your burdens for you!

I hope this helps. I know it's not much, but I pray that you find the answers you need and the comfort you seek. I have added a link to the book I mentioned. It's a very good book and a great investment. I highly recommend it, and you will see, it's highly recommended by many.

Take care and God bless!

Max Lucado - Grace For The Moment

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

guessa, the best thing that I've found is worship, and devoting time to others. When it hurts, it hurts. Allow yourself time to heal. Cry, it's good for you. Scream, ditto. Then take a warm bath and afterwards get into a praise and worship song. Remember, life goes on and changes.

It will get better. :t2:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

Guessa-

I'm very sorry your heart hurts. It takes a long time to mend a broken heart. Time will heal you. But, until then, here's a couple of suggestions you may like to consider. They are some things that helped me get through my troubled times.

1) Take it a day at a time! You'll eventually look back and say, "You know what? I was able to get through that."

2) Talk to people who have been in your shoes. They can give you support and guidance to help you heal.

3) See a Christian Counselor. They have been trained and know how to help a Christian who is suffering emotionally.

4) Here's a book that helped me. It gave me comfort and strength to go on.  It's called, "Grace For The Moment," by Max Lucado. A friend gave it to me when a loved one passed away and it helped me to renew my faith in God and helped me to find comfort.

5) The other things you mentioned do help. They may not seem to be much, but they sure help. Especially prayer. Give it to God. He can carry your burdens for you!

I hope this helps. I know it's not much, but I pray that you find the answers you need and the comfort you seek. I have added a link to the book I mentioned. It's a very good book and a great investment. I highly recommend it, and you will see, it's highly recommended by many.

Take care and God bless!

Max Lucado - Grace For The Moment

Goldman .... excellent info! lilgirl.gif

Thankyou all so very much, I will take it one day at a time and I will buy Max Lucado's book.

Praise sure does help. Yes I realize life goes on...and I will in His strength and grace.

Thankyou again to all of you it is a comfort to know others care.

I know He cares and understands...

God Bless you all.

Guessa

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  139
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

:unsure: Let God heal your broken heart. As time go by you will get over it. I had a boyfriend who died. I think about hin sometimes and a smiles comes to my face. I am the queen of broken hearts. Just hang in there. It will get better. :blink:

:blink: Hi Babyorca,

Your words mean a lot to me and so does your thought and compassion for posting a reply. My heart thanks you Orca :unsure:

Starfire....I am sorry for your loss and I thank you for your words of support. God is good indeed and is in the process of taking the 'edge' of the 'sting'

In the Process of being put back together

Guessa