• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

"I saw YOU yesterday as you began your daily chores.  You awoke WITHOUT kneeling to pray.  As a matter of fact, you didn't even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night.  YOU are so unthankful, I like that about you!  I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed your way of living.  FOOL....you are mine.

Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I STILL DON'T love you yet.  As a matter of fact, I HATE you, because I hate GOD!  I am only using you to get even with GOD.  HE kicked me out of Heaven, and I'm going to use YOU as long as possible to pay HIM back.

You see, Fool, GOD Loves You, and HE has great plans in store for YOU.  But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your life a living hell!  That way, we'll be together TWICE hee hee).  I know THIS will really hurt GOD and many of HIS children who I can't stand!  I cannot take them with us, but I sure can disrupt their daily lives also.  However, I can't touch them without "permission".  But you're not so lucky, FOOL.

Thanks to YOU, I'm really showing HIM who's boss in your stupid life with all of the "good times" we've had.  We have been watching dirty movies, cursing people with one expletive after another (you are so dumb you think you sound "cool" doing it), stealing, lying, being hypocritical, fornicating, overeating, telling dirty jokes, gossiping, being judgmental, back stabbing people, disrespecting adults, and those in leadership positions, no respect for the Church, bad/awful attitudes.

SURELY you don't want to give all this up!  Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever.  I've got some hot plans for us.  This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you (lol).  I'd like to say "THANKS" for letting me use you for most of your idiotic life.  ROTFLOL....YOU, are so gullible, I just laugh at you.

When YOU are tempted to sin, YOU give in..(Ha Ha Ha) you make me sick.  Sin is beginning to take it's toll on your life.  You look 20 years older, and now, I need new blood.  So go ahead and t each some children how to sin.  All you have to do is smoke, drink or get drunk or drink under-aged, cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible.  Do ALL of this in the presence of children and they will do it too!  Kids are like that.

Well, Fool, I have to let you go now.  I'll be back in a couple of seconds to tempt you again.  If you were smart, YOU would run somewhere, confess YOUR sins, and live for GOD with what little bit of life that YOU have left.  But I know you.....you'll find some excuse not to do so and continue to hang around with me you numbskull (lol).  It's NOT my nature to warn anyone, BUT to be your age and still sinning....it's a bit ridiculous, don't you think?

Don't get me wrong......, I STILL hate YOU!

It's just that YOU'D make a BETTER Fool for CHRIST than me! (Romans 10:9-10)"

See Ya!

Your "Boy"

Satan

P.S.  If YOU really "love" me, you WON'T share this letter with anyone.

**1 Peter 5:8....2 Corinthians 4:3-4....Job 1:6-7

***One of Satan's snares is to occupy YOU and I daily with the past and future so as to take away our peace for the present.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  42
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I love this. It is a very large wakeup call!

Missy:

My hope and prayer is for those who have been viewing this Board unannounced and unsaved to come to an understanding that this isn't happening to them by accident.  The HOLY SPIRIT is calling out to them and wants them to see the errors of their ways, and who their true (and VERY REAL) Enemy is.  (2 Corinthians 4:4)

You are right.  This IS their wake-up call.  Let's just hope they heed it before it becomes their last.  To be eternally separated from the Living GOD is no joke! (Hebrews 9:27)

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I don't know how I missed this one WISDOM, but I gotta tell ya - this one just creeps me out. It reminds me of a drama that my church did last year. It was about a boy that grew up in the rodeo

Guest shilou

That is creepy Wisdom. I know I have used the analogy before like you just made satans day or while you are following satan around blindly he is laughing at you for being so easily manipulated. But this really says what I mean. It's scary how I look back upon my life and how much I played to his tune. He played me like a fine tuned fiddle and I just went along thinking about all my rights and how much fun I wanted to have. We are going through a hard time with our 15 year old and all this cool stuff right now. I think I'll give him a letter from satan this afternoon.

Love in Yeshua

Shilou

Thanks traveller and shilou!

You know.....we have to do whatever it takes with the SPIRIT's leading to get the message out that there IS a REAL spiritual war going on for the souls of lost men/women.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

I know it's not a scare tactic WISDOM. That's what makes it sooooo creepy. It's real.  It gives me cold chills thinking about how close I was to the enemy! GAG!  Praise God I'm no longer there!!  How merciful is our Father and how awesome! That He loves us so much to save us from that.  When i was in the bottom of the barrel He drew me out and I was then fresh water.  He is Good!  :il: