IGNORED

Why some people just don't get it?

Guest jckduboise

So if we feel guilt in our hearts for some action we have made does that mean it is just guilt and not conviction from the Holy Spirit that we have commited a sin against God?

PS 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

IS 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

It is a sin to ask for forgivines and not belive that HE IS ABLE TO DO IT.HEB 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Walk by faith even faith that you are forgiven not only for what you have done but for the things you will do till you meet Him. It is all covered by His blood.

Love,Suzana

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

Oh that we could abhor our own sin as much as we abhor the sin of others....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Oh that we could abhor our own sin as much as we abhor the sin of others....

Amen! :laugh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

So if we feel guilt in our hearts for some action we have made does that mean it is just guilt and not conviction from the Holy Spirit that we have commited a sin against God?

PS 103:12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

IS 43:25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.

It is a sin to ask for forgivines and not belive that HE IS ABLE TO DO IT.HEB 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Walk by faith even faith that you are forgiven not only for what you have done but for the things you will do till you meet Him. It is all covered by His blood.

Love,Suzana

So do I understand that you are saying God knows we are going to commit a sin so it is okay to commit sins we know are sins?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  07/20/1950

Brandli5 said,

There is no doubt that this means its a sin. But the verse was put there for one reason, and that is just to say that God does not like it. Now, he does not like lies, or killing, but he feels awful when someone commits this sin and all the other sins, but this one he really gets sick about. THis is the definition of abomination:

a

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

jckduboise you asked:

So do I understand that you are saying God knows we are going to commit a sin so it is okay to commit sins we know are sins?

Edited by suzanagimpel

Guest jckduboise

Love,Suzana

Hello sister,

I don't think Suzan is trying to convey that it is okay to commit sins. I think this is refering to the event that after we have repented and asked for forgiveness that we do not need to still feel convicted and guilty. After recognizing our sin, asking God for forgiveness, applying the blood of Christ and repenting; the conviction and guilt is no longer of the Holy Spirit but of the devil. This is a strategy of the devil. Such strategy keeps us down and keeps us from approaching God. The devil would have us dwell in failure when truly we are victorious in Christ.

The verses quoted here bring up a message I received some time ago...

Sin seperates us from the presence of God. This is what is experienced after we have recognized that we have sinned or been living in sin. It is difficult for people to come before God after they have sinned. This is the guilt and shame; just like Adam and Eve hid from God after they had disobeyed God and eaten from the tree of knowledge. But God's first word to them was not "Come here so I may punish you!" but rather "Where are you?". They tried to cover their shame with fig leaves. In shame, we hide from God when we sinned but God is first concerned with why we are hiding (or been seperated) from him.

Jesus Christ died on the cross so that we may again dwell in the presence of God. Adam and Eve tried to cover up their nakedness with fig leaves; this is likened to us when we try to make up for our sins by our own concepts like doing a good deed to make up for the sin. But we have the covering of Christ: robes of righteousness. We can approach the throne of God by the blood of Christ. Immediately we can enjoy the presence of God and not be ashamed because of the blood. The blood of Christ is very precious!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Love,Suzana

Hello sister,

I don't think Suzan is trying to convey that it is okay to commit sins. I think this is refering to the event that after we have repented and asked for forgiveness that we do not need to still feel convicted and guilty. After recognizing our sin, asking God for forgiveness, applying the blood of Christ and repenting; the conviction and guilt is no longer of the Holy Spirit but of the devil. This is a strategy of the devil. Such strategy keeps us down and keeps us from approaching God. The devil would have us dwell in failure when truly we are victorious in Christ.

The verses quoted here bring up a message I received some time ago...

Sin seperates us from the presence of God. This is what is experienced after we have recognized that we have sinned or been living in sin. It is difficult for people to come before God after they have sinned. This is the guilt and shame; just like Adam and Eve hid from God after they had disobeyed God and eaten from the tree of knowledge. But God's first word to them was not "Come here so I may punish you!" but rather "Where are you?". They tried to cover their shame with fig leaves. In shame, we hide from God when we sinned but God is first concerned with why we are hiding (or been seperated) from him.

Jesus Christ died on the cross so that we may again dwell in the presence of God. Adam and Eve tried to cover up their nakedness with fig leaves; this is likened to us when we try to make up for our sins by our own concepts like doing a good deed to make up for the sin. But we have the covering of Christ: robes of righteousness. We can approach the throne of God by the blood of Christ. Immediately we can enjoy the presence of God and not be ashamed because of the blood. The blood of Christ is very precious!

I absolutely agree. My experience with the sins of my past and how they effect my present at times difficult to separate that I have been forgiven and I have been redeemed so I need not live in guilt.

I do worry however that people can be decieved into believing that because they are covered bythe blood of Christ they can do as they please because they know they can be forgiven. It seems a strange concept but I have encountered people who live this way. And this is dangerous ground to be treading. Do not temp the Lord thy God.

Thank you for your answer and helping me to see what she was talking about.

God Bless you

Hello Jackie,

Your concern mentioned here is definetely one that is bringing judgement on America. It is great that you see this and speak against it. Many people live in sin willingly because they take in vain the Lord's blood and grace. Messages of mercy, love and grace are preached all the times whereas messages of condemnation, righteousness, and judgement are not. Therefore, many people in the Body of Christ are not repenting from their sins.

They are dying spiritually and they do not know it. Many have fallen asleep spiritually; going to church buildings on sunday really become a time for entertainment and socializing instead of a place where God is worshiped. Because people live in sin and do not repent the worship is detestable to God.

Isaiah 1:11-16

11"The multitude of your sacrifices—

what are they to me?" says the LORD.

"I have more than enough of burnt offerings,

of rams and the fat of fattened animals;

I have no pleasure

in the blood of bulls and lambs and goats.

12 When you come to appear before me,

who has asked this of you,

this trampling of my courts?

13 Stop bringing meaningless offerings!

Your incense is detestable to me.

New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations—

I cannot bear your evil assemblies.

14 Your New Moon festivals and your appointed feasts

my soul hates.

They have become a burden to me;

I am weary of bearing them.

15 When you spread out your hands in prayer,

I will hide my eyes from you;

even if you offer many prayers,

I will not listen.

Your hands are full of blood;

16 wash and make yourselves clean.

Take your evil deeds

out of my sight!

Stop doing wrong,

Isaiah 1:17

learn to do right!

Seek justice,

encourage the oppressed.

Defend the cause of the fatherless,

plead the case of the widow.

THEN does Isaiah 1:18,19 come

Isaiah 1:18,19

18 "Come now, let us reason together,"

says the LORD.

"Though your sins are like scarlet,

they shall be as white as snow;

though they are red as crimson,

they shall be like wool.

19 If you are willing and obedient,

you will eat the best from the land;

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  52
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Felix you wrote:

Hello Jackie,

Your concern mentioned here is definetely one that is bringing judgement on America. It is great that you see this and speak against it. Many people live in sin willingly because they take in vain the Lord's blood and grace. Messages of mercy, love and grace are preached all the times whereas messages of condemnation, righteousness, and judgement are not. Therefore, many people in the Body of Christ are not repenting from their sins.

They are dying spiritually and they do not know it. Many have fallen asleep spiritually; going to church buildings on sunday really become a time for entertainment and socializing instead of a place where God is worshiped. Because people live in sin and do not repent the worship is detestable to God.

The church has failed in this one below.

JAS 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

There is no consequence for sining after becoming a member of the church at least I have not seen here in America( got saved in Brazil).

UNSPOTTED this word mean take way the cause of the spot put them aside teach them repentance see fruits of repentance and invide them back into the body of Christ.

But no nobody today want to go trough this. All the shame of being taken of the membership and confess his/her sin before the church. This is almost unthinkable in the church in America. But normal were I got saved.

Very few churchs care for the orphans.

My mother in law just became a widow and was sexually harrassed in her church by a diacono. The man apologyse but to this day still hold his position in the church.

So it is not because of my preaching on grace that people live in sin. It is because the church has become week.

I will still preach on grace and forgiviness. If anybody take advantage of this this is their problem. They have the word of God and the comamndments of God written in their hearts. They will recieve even worse punishment.

If I stop talking about this unfailable plane of God and his forgivines it would be like a father that because he knows that some of his children vomit their food after dinner takes the food from all of them. Thus not waisting food no more.

Love suzana :b:

Edited by suzanagimpel

Guest jckduboise
Felix you wrote:

Hello Jackie,

The church has failed in this one below.

JAS 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

There is no consequence for sining after becoming a member of the church at least I have not seen here in America( got saved in Brazil).

UNSPOTTED this word mean take way the cause of the spot put them aside teach them repentance see fruits of repentance and invide them back into the body of Christ.

But no nobody today want to go trough this. All the shame of being taken of the membership and confess his/her sin before the church. This is almost unthinkable in the church in America. But normal were I got saved.

Very few churchs care for the orphans.

My mother in law just became a widow and was sexually harrassed in her church by a diacono. The man apologyse but to this day still hold his position in the church.

So it is not because of my preaching on grace that people live in sin. It is because the church has become week.

I will still preach on grace and forgiviness. If anybody take advantage of this this is their problem. They have the word of God and the comamndments of God written in their hearts. They will recieve even worse punishment.

If I stop talking about this unfailable plane of God and his forgivines it would be like a father that because he knows that some of his children vomit their food after dinner takes the food from all of them. Thus not waisting food no more.

Love suzana :b:

Your reasoning is good for you. And it is important for us to remind those who worry about "backsliding" to understand that all they have to do is accept the forgiveness they received through the blood of Christ.

To confess and accept forgiveness is an absolute must and still in effect even though Christ is our salvation and we are protected by His offering of life through our Father. If we are going to teach that grace and forgiveness is ours freely, we must also teach that some of the old still applies to the new or we lose our audience.

God be with you :)