• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/03/1964

and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.Revelation 20:3 NKJV

Not that I have to know in order to accept that it is going to happen just as He said it will, or that just because I don't know the reason that there is not a just purpose. But, it is a curiosity. What purpose will releasing Satan for another shot at mankind serve? What coud possibly be the benefit to the Kingdom of God?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Hi David,

I don't know the reasoning. I have thought about this, too. I have some ideas, jsut my ideas though. Only God knows. All we could possibly do is speculate on ways we may think or imagine why it would be good etc...

God Bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.Revelation 20:3 NKJV

Not that I have to know in order to accept that it is going to happen just as He said it will, or that just because I don't know the reason that there is not a just purpose. But, it is a curiosity. What purpose will releasing Satan for another shot at mankind serve? What coud possibly be the benefit to the Kingdom of God?

Greetngs David from New Bern,

I too have pondered this question. So let's review. Jesus returns and begins His reign and Satan is no longer the Prince & the Power of the Air. He is no longer a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Peace reigns among the nations, Satan is not fomenting trouble. He is not out tempting man to sin. Man has no further excuse (Satan made me do it) not to bow down and accept complete Lordship of our Christ. It would seem to me that when temptation is removed, man would indeed act in perfect concordance with God's commands. But we see this:

Zech 14:16-19 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. 17 And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. 18 And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. 19 This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles.

So even without Satan, men will continue to deny the Rule of God. By the end of the 1,000 years, I can see that the "world" will get worse and worse and finally Satan is loosed, only to find His doom along with ALL THE NATIONS that did not submit to the true worship and fellowship of God.

When these men stand before the throne and say that "Satan made me do it", the justification of God has been made. For God gave them 1,000 years to repent of their evil ways without Satan in the world and did not.

These are only my thoughts, but they appear to line up with the scriptures. I can't say "Thus sayeth God". So keep studying and asking questions. God will one day leave not one question unanswered.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

Ernie...Sounds logical to me...Will it be the descendents that drift away from righteousness? Is the benefit to the Kingdom the proof of the depravity of man even in the absence of demonic influence. Then the release of Satan as a form of judgment and separation at the hands of the spiteful force of darkness. Satan unwittingly, will become the purifying agent by the consequences of following a condemned angel. Are you in agreement

Guest Museed

I agree with Dad Ernie's logic. But I would alos like to add, that when Jesus Reighns everything will be properous, and the Word of God will flow throughout like a purifying spring. When Satan is Loosed some people like lot's wife will start looking back, and they will fall for Satan. Once the end of evil is at it's last breath, God will make the Judgement for The Saints, making this Judgement Case a No Win and No Appeal Verdict. All The Evidence will have been gathered by then that humans cannot live without The Lord of Hosts. Everything starts to decay when people are left to their own wisdom. That's why History is so important, it suppose to serve as a Teaching Tool, and a Moral Lesson. History repeats itself over and over, leaving nothing new to acclompish, simply because we choose to ignore it.

Greetngs David From New Nern,

Ernie...Sounds logical to me...Will it be the descendents that drift away from righteousness?

We know that before the beast is allowed to wage war against the saints and overcome them, they MUST be sealed with the Holy Spirit. It is these whom will be "resurrected or raptured". At that moment all of God's saints and "changed to be like Christ." So that all who REIGN with Christ during the millineal period are in their new bodies, but the rest of the world that escaped God's wrath upon the earth remain in the flesh. It will be them and their progeny who repopulate the earth. We will not be because we shall be like the angels neither marring nor given in marriage.

Is the benefit to the Kingdom the proof of the depravity of man even in the absence of demonic influence. Then the release of Satan as a form of judgment and separation at the hands of the spiteful force of darkness. Satan unwittingly, will become the purifying agent by the consequences of following a condemned angel. Are you in agreement

Why was the serpent allowed to tempt Adam? I believe the same can be said of those "worldly-fleshly" fellows in the millenia. God wants our total, complete unreserved love and obedience. This is what we work toward even now, and the last obstacle that will be overcome is death. We await that day rejoicing that we have such a hope in Christ, but the world does not.

I don't credit Satan with anything. God uses Him, even as He does all things to bring about His plan. I know that when gold is refined, it MUST go through a terribly hot furnace and the dross is purged off. So it is with our faith. So, in a round about way, I am probably agreeing with you.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

P.S. The use of the term logic has some bad connotations to it. The Lord tells us "come let us REASON together". Paul often REASONED with various people and I do not see him using "logic". Most all my posts are replete with scripture or scriptural references, so that the Word of God goes out and NOT just my "logic".

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Well i believe it is for this reason:

Because, Man blamed the Devil for Man's fall from grace, and say if it were me i wouldn't had eaten the fruit. By letting satan out this will prove a point that even with Satan gone for 1000 years man will still fall, it isn't the devils fault, it is mans fault, the devil just drew the bait but he never made them do anything. :)

[We know that before the beast is allowed to wage war against the saints and overcome them, they MUST be sealed with the Holy Spirit. It is these whom will be "resurrected or raptured". At that moment all of God's saints and "changed to be like Christ." So that all who REIGN with Christ during the millineal period are in their new bodies, but the rest of the world that escaped God's wrath upon the earth remain in the flesh. It will be them and their progeny who repopulate the earth. We will not be because we shall be like the angels neither marring nor given in marriage.

I am not taking issue with the above paragraph but I am looking for proof of what you have concluded...what Scripturally brought you to this conclusion...I guess I am saying fill in some of the gaps with supportive Scripture. The Millenial reign as you know is probably the highest area of disagreement in Eschatology. I am very interested in what yu have to say...

P.S. The use of the term logic has some bad connotations to it. The Lord tells us "come let us REASON together". Paul often REASONED with various people and I do not see him using "logic". Most all my posts are replete with scripture or scriptural references, so that the Word of God goes out and NOT just my "logic".

The use of the word "logic" was loose wording...writing from the flow of consciousness you will occassionally not use the best word...Forgive me for being a little bit snooty here, but before you write a post script like this make sure it is tagging a dialog that has used Scripture abundantly and not at all...it just not replete without it...Ernie :emot-handshake: Don't get mad now...I'm smiling :emot-hug:

Guest jckduboise

I have no idea at all why satan will be released. But what I do know is that when I get to heaven any unanswered question will be answered. So IF I am curious at that time. I'll just ask God. :emot-handshake:

I agree with Trinity on this one - man will be shown to be without excuse.

Greetings David From New Bern,

[We know that before the beast is allowed to wage war against the saints and overcome them, they MUST be sealed with the Holy Spirit. It is these whom will be "resurrected or raptured". At that moment all of God's saints and "changed to be like Christ." So that all who REIGN with Christ during the millineal period are in their new bodies, but the rest of the world that escaped God's wrath upon the earth remain in the flesh. It will be them and their progeny who repopulate the earth. We will not be because we shall be like the angels neither marring nor given in marriage.

I am not taking issue with the above paragraph but I am looking for proof of what you have concluded...what Scripturally brought you to this conclusion...I guess I am saying fill in some of the gaps with supportive Scripture. The Millenial reign as you know is probably the highest area of disagreement in Eschatology. I am very interested in what yu have to say...

Dan 7:21 I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Rev 7:2-4 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. 4 And I heard the number of them which

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

1 Cor 15:52-53 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Rev 18:9-11 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning, 10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. 11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Now if you don't already know all these verses I referenced, then I suggest the first thing you do is READ YOUR BIBLE. Because otherwise you do not have a basis from which to ask or respond to Biblical questions, especially concerning its mysteries.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie