IGNORED

The Rapture

cjrose

Guest jckduboise

:P

I wonder what it means a new body if we won't have bodies in heaven?

Hi Jackie,

We will have new bodies. These bodies will be incorruptible, probably without the flesh, blood and bones that will be able to move in and through walls and just appear from out of nowhere like Jesus did, for we shall be like Him. The Bible says that we will be like the angels in heaven.

Mark 12:25

For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Matthew 22:30

For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Hi,

Well that certainly makes sense. I am of the belief that there will be a rapture. If that is the case will our physical bodies just fall down dead and our spirits leave our flesh and bones?

Really, you know now that I think of it ...rapture, end times all of the depth of what is going to happen in the end is very mind boggling and maybe it is best just to know that it is going to happen and leave it at that.......

We could drive ourselves crazy with it and I believe that we are supposed to continue to do whatever it is we do on a daily basis, keep our eyes on the lookout for Jesus return, and not get so focused on the things that are unknown to us that we loose focus on our walk with Christ....

I tell ya, there are a lot of people at times (myself included) that think they have all of the answers and that everyone else is wrong..truth be told, we are all probably right about some and all probably wrong about others...so with that..I will leave this thread to look into life as God would have me do...and that is to look into today and to look at Him..all of the answers will be told in the end. And I for one will be present to get them.. :P

Have a blessed day all.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Daave

I confess to not having read anything other than the original post.

When it comes to the subject of christians going through the great tribulation, I have to think that most people who consider themselves christians will not stand but will fall, primarily beause most (so called) christians will not stand for Jesus Christ when there is no tribulation, let alone in one.

Think of it. The last time ridicule, or anger, or embarrasment was coming our way if we stood for Jesus, did we? If we had the opportunity to offer him as the only way, would we? If not, it's time we did.

Hey, I'm talking to me here too.

Daave

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975

PLEASE READ IN FULL IT WILL BE TIME WELL SPENT EVEN IF YOU THINK I AM WRONG. Please for there sake send your friends to read this it is mostly bible let them decide if I am stupid please dont decide for them.

Blue letters means this is what I think about it. The rest is bible text from a NASB bible.

Just a note about this I am not saying I am totaly right Though this evidence strongly suports what I think. I did not decide to research this to prove post millenail viewbut to prove a pretrib view and this is what I found. For those of you who can see maybe he has a point please tell your friends here about this becuase what I am saying is this If people prepare for living through tribulation then they will have some of what they need to survive.If I am wrong about this than that gives the people that will convert after the rapture to have the food stores and other Items we leave behind. This was a email to someone I made and decided to put here. I am a servant of Chirst (my yahoo IM Bondservant_Yeshua. I dont need to push my view on others What I want is the most amount of people prepared just in case (hey if I am wrong where does that leave me in heaven much sooner If the pre trib beliaver is wrong that leaves them saying this guy is not the antichrist I wasnt raptured.

Eze 37:4Again He said to me, "Prophesy over these bones and say to them, 'O dry

bones, hear the word of the LORD.'

Eze 37:5"Thus says the Lord GOD to these bones,

'Behold, I will cause

I forgot to add this (Because i started reading other posts from my I hope some day friends I am new hear.) All I used to create the above was a thomson chain refferance bible for the research and computer bible NASB to copy the txt into a word.

I researched rapture NOT trumpets I did NOT include anything about Trumpets in this becuase I did not get that far. However you can break down my post to about 3 verses and get your answer. There is some absolute black and white statements that I used however I also want all of you to know I will continue the research based on what some of your posts said. (I dont NEED to be right I want the TRUTH)

:)