IGNORED

very strange dream/warning message

deafcanada

Guest jckduboise
jackie quote:

"By the way, you didn't answer my question..Who IS Luther, that you would take his word over the Word of God?"

SW:

That comment is a very sad commentary on religious fundamentalism. As I mentioned to another poster, if you want to learn about the Bible, Luther is not a bad place to start. Of course, I would imagine you are more trained in studying and interpreting God's word than he. I am sure you have a good command of Greek and Hebrew too.

Mr Worm.

My intent was not to insult you..I truly do not know who Luther is..no I do not have a good command of Greek or Hebrew..but just like you Jesus love me just the same..

Nothing like a slap in the face to let a person know where they stand is there? :)

Have a good evening sir and God Bless you

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

jackie quote:

I believe that when we dismiss the scriptures to only apply to yesterday ... .

SW:

So I also assume you believe we are under the Law of Mose also. I mean, after all, according to you all of Scripture applies all of the time. Isn't that what you said?

jackie quote:

I truly do not know who Luther is.

SW:

Martin Luther is the man God chose to lead us out of the "Babylonian Captivity" of the Roman Catholic church and restore the doctrine of salvation by faith in Christ alone. Ever hear of the Protestant Reformation? I knew churches had become weak in church history but this is truly sad. You really should get out more.

Guest jckduboise
jackie quote:

I believe that when we dismiss the scriptures to only apply to yesterday ... .

SW:

So I also assume you believe we are under the Law of Mose also. I mean, after all, according to you all of Scripture applies all of the time. Isn't that what you said?

I believe that God is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and when you can show me scripture that says we (meaning present time) are not communicated with by God besides someone who is NOT God then I will understand and believe otherwise..

Please put it in simple words though, as you have already detirminded I am quite ignorant.

jackie quote:

... when you can show me scripture that tells me we (meaning present time) are not communicated with by God besides someone who is NOT God then I will understand and believe otherwise..

sw:

Please translate. I really have no idea what you just said.

Guest jckduboise
jackie quote:

... when you can show me scripture that tells me we (meaning present time) are not communicated with by God besides someone who is NOT God then I will understand and believe otherwise..

sw:

Please translate. I really have no idea what you just said.

You stated in post #12"I do not believe God addresses believers by dreams and visions in this day".. post #17 "furture events for those he was addressing, not us regarding the destruction of the Temple in 70 A.D."

I understand that you don't believe this doesn't happen in this day..do you believe it will happen again?

What scripture gave you the knowledge that you have shown today, that He doesn't do this with us?

jackie quote:

I understand that you don't believe this doesn't happen in this day..do you believe it will happen again?

SW:

No. These were past events and will not be repeated. As Jesus said, this generation will not pass away ... . He was not kidding. The temple will not be rebuilt and the sacrificial system will not be reinstituted there. These were shadows and types of the Christ to come. It is a horrible error when dispensationalists teach that these things will be re-done.

Guest jckduboise
jackie quote:

SW:

No. These were past events and will not be repeated. As Jesus said, this generation will not pass away ... . He was not kidding. The temple will not be rebuilt and the sacrificial system will not be reinstituted there. These were shadows and types of the Christ to come. It is a horrible error when dispensationalists teach that these things will be re-done.

Oh, man I must be going nuts then..God speaks to me all the time.. through dreams, visions and voice..I guess I better be locked up for sure..I am definitely Schizophrenic.

Who is that if it isn't God?

jackie quote:

Oh, man I must be going nuts then..God speaks to me all the time.. through dreams, visions and voice..I guess I better be locked up for sure..I am definitely Schizophrenic.

Who is that if it isn't God?

sw:

Perhaps your internal psychology? That would be my guess.

Guest jckduboise
jackie quote:

I truly do not know who Luther is.

SW:

Martin Luther is the man God chose to lead us out of the "Babylonian Captivity" of the Roman Catholic church and restore the doctrine of salvation by faith in Christ alone. Ever hear of the Protestant Reformation? I knew churches had become weak in church history but this is truly sad. You really should get out more.

Unfortunately I read this after our last comments or I would not have continued to have any conversation with you at all. Right now everything in me wants to get real unchristian like on you sir but that would only hurt me..you have already harmed yourself by using the words you have spoken to me so publicly..I do not do the things I used to or you would most definitely get an earful..I can tell you that Jesus finds me a person of value and would never treat me as if I am some ignorant idiot and therefore I shake the dust off of my shoes and am finished with you.

I am saddened by your lack of brotherly love. Your words to me are condescending and rude. I apologized for insulting you, which really wasn't my intent in the first place, and yet you make sure that you jab me once more in the ribs..

Have you ever heard the song "Which Jesus do you Follow". Have you ever read the definition of love in the bible...

I don't wish to speak to you any more Mr. St. Worm..and send prayers of blessings for your cold and unkind heart...

God Speed sir..