deafcanada

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,447
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

Neat cop out jackie. Recall you accused me of not believing God's Word at the start and now you claim you are the injured one? You are insulted because I dare suggest you might be inventing in your own mind things you claim are from God?

Nothing in our exchange warrents your last barrage.

I leave you with the words of Luther from his 1518 Heidelberg Disputation.

1. That person does not deserve to be called a theologian

2. Who claims to see into the invisible things of God

3. By seeing through earthly things(events, works).

Thesis 21

4. The theologian of glory calls evil good and good evil.

The Theologians of the Cross

Thesis 20

1. But that person deserves to be called a theologian

2. who comprehends what is visible of God

3. through suffering and the cross

Amen

sw

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Neat cop out jackie. Recall you accused me of not believing God's Word at the start and now you claim you are the injured one? You are insulted because I dare suggest you might be inventing in your own mind things you claim are from God?

Thesis 21

Thesis 20

Amen

sw

First of all, I just came in to share what i had the dream and just want to encourage everyone who believe in Jesus Christ and who love Him wholeheartly. I didnt came here to post the dream to cause people to agrue over a little thing about this.

I just came to post the dream to warn others and encourage people to be ready and help us to move and spread His Words as we are responsible to go and preach His words that s what the bible says Mark 16:15 said And then he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone, everywhere. and that s mean we have do it for Jesus. We are supposed to go and preach His words from the bible. like tell them about His love and His mercy for everyone, that s why I saw in my dream, many many people didnt have a chance to have Jesus Christ because they didnt hear the gospel. we are responsible. God has called us to go but few went do and preach His words.

I do believe that God is using people to spread His words by dream or vision or by reading the bible or through Pastors. God can do anything in his power even though it is impossible. Many dont believe that God will use people by having vision or dream in this modern. I rather to obey what the bible say. Jesus said GO INTO ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH HIS WORDS TO EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE. we are responsible to bring people to Jesus Christ, we cannot ignore it anymore because it is getting closer and getting worse. Do we have time to agrue over little things? LOOK at those people who dont have Jesus Christ, they die everyday without Jesus. There is no second chance for them to be saved after they died. We needed to stop agrue over little things. It is time to move on and spread His words before Jesus Christ is coming back. That's what Jesus wants us to do is to bring people to Jesus and to be saved. not what Jesus wants us to agrue over little things.

We are one body, one unity in Jesus Christ. It hurts Him alot if there is agrue or not getting along that s what Satan is looking for. we need not let Satan do that. NOT LET Satan destroy us. because he wants to do that to destroy us by agrue over things and twist everything. STOP IT. So let us Look up at Jesus and Ask HIM to forgive us for doing this. and Allow God use everyone who loves Jesus Christ deeply more than world itself and go and speak to people. Do not be afraid to tell people about Jesus Christ.

I am telling you it is getting worse and getting closer. Is it worthy to see people dying without Jesus christ? Is it worthy to see people not hear about Jesus Christ? Is it worthy to see them going to Hell? Is it worthy to see them getting blind and being tricked by Antichrist in the future? to me NO WAY it is not even worthy to see them die without Jesus christ or getting mark of the beast or not hear about Jesus Christ.

It is our responsible to bring them to Jesus christ. That s why God gave us the job to do for Him. He knew He can use us to spread His words. also We are able to do for Him because God is always with us. We dont needed to be afraid of what's going happen to us as long we have Jesus Christ.

It's Time to move on and spread His words. It is not time for agrue over things etc.

Thanks

Deaf Canada (Cori)

Guest jckduboise

Thesis 21

Thesis 20

Amen

sw

First of all, I just came in to share what i had the dream and just want to encourage everyone who believe in Jesus Christ and who love Him wholeheartly. I didnt came here to post the dream to cause people to agrue over a little thing about this.

I just came to post the dream to warn others and encourage people to be ready and help us to move and spread His Words as we are responsible to go and preach His words that s what the bible says Mark 16:15 said And then he told them, "Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone, everywhere. and that s mean we have do it for Jesus. We are supposed to go and preach His words from the bible. like tell them about His love and His mercy for everyone, that s why I saw in my dream, many many people didnt have a chance to have Jesus Christ because they didnt hear the gospel. we are responsible. God has called us to go but few went do and preach His words.

I do believe that God is using people to spread His words by dream or vision or by reading the bible or through Pastors. God can do anything in his power even though it is impossible. Many dont believe that God will use people by having vision or dream in this modern. I rather to obey what the bible say. Jesus said GO INTO ALL THE WORLD AND PREACH HIS WORDS TO EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE. we are responsible to bring people to Jesus Christ, we cannot ignore it anymore because it is getting closer and getting worse. Do we have time to agrue over little things? LOOK at those people who dont have Jesus Christ, they die everyday without Jesus. There is no second chance for them to be saved after they died. We needed to stop agrue over little things. It is time to move on and spread His words before Jesus Christ is coming back. That's what Jesus wants us to do is to bring people to Jesus and to be saved. not what Jesus wants us to agrue over little things.

We are one body, one unity in Jesus Christ. It hurts Him alot if there is agrue or not getting along that s what Satan is looking for. we need not let Satan do that. NOT LET Satan destroy us. because he wants to do that to destroy us by agrue over things and twist everything. STOP IT. So let us Look up at Jesus and Ask HIM to forgive us for doing this. and Allow God use everyone who loves Jesus Christ deeply more than world itself and go and speak to people. Do not be afraid to tell people about Jesus Christ.

I am telling you it is getting worse and getting closer. Is it worthy to see people dying without Jesus christ? Is it worthy to see people not hear about Jesus Christ? Is it worthy to see them going to Hell? Is it worthy to see them getting blind and being tricked by Antichrist in the future? to me NO WAY it is not even worthy to see them die without Jesus christ or getting mark of the beast or not hear about Jesus Christ.

It is our responsible to bring them to Jesus christ. That s why God gave us the job to do for Him. He knew He can use us to spread His words. also We are able to do for Him because God is always with us. We dont needed to be afraid of what's going happen to us as long we have Jesus Christ.

It's Time to move on and spread His words. It is not time for agrue over things etc.

Thanks

Deaf Canada (Cori)

You are absolutely right Cori and I apologize for getting into it on this thread with another member of Worthy.

God does communicate with us verbally, in dreams and in visions. We should listen to what He has to say and we most definintely should not put God in a box or make Him as small as we are..He is all powerfull and all knowing. He can do anything He wants and I believe that if more people stopped talking and listened they would find Him communicating with them as well.

Thank you for sharing your dream with us, and I will make a better effort of not getting pulled into silly debates such as the one I got trapped into. Satan works on us all the time attempting to take our focus off of God and His purpose for us and I fell right into it.... :emot-pray:

God Bless

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  201
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  12/24/1970

Thesis 21

Thesis 20

Amen

sw

Thanks

Deaf Canada (Cori)

You are absolutely right Cori and I apologize for getting into it on this thread with another member of Worthy.

God does communicate with us verbally, in dreams and in visions. We should listen to what He has to say and we most definintely should not put God in a box or make Him as small as we are..He is all powerfull and all knowing. He can do anything He wants and I believe that if more people stopped talking and listened they would find Him communicating with them as well.

Thank you for sharing your dream with us, and I will make a better effort of not getting pulled into silly debates such as the one I got trapped into. Satan works on us all the time attempting to take our focus off of God and His purpose for us and I fell right into it.... :24:

God Bless

That s alright, You are already forgiven for that. we needed to learn not to agrue over little things. if they dont believe pray for them anyways.

that is only way we can do

thanks

Cori (Deaf Canada)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Hello deafcanada,

I haven't been reading the word or praying as much since the beginning of my summer break. I know this is wrong and I need to start purchasing oil for my lamp. I had a dream on May 31 right after I read the vision about the gloating eagles (http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=40302).

My Dream...

I am in a large mansion and it seems like a graduation party is taking place here. There seems to be people partying and having fun.

Suddenly I see a streak of lighting through one of the mansion's large windows. It is very dark outside. It seems like a storm is coming. Everyone goes to look outside.

There is a giant black tornado. It seems to be out in the distant. In the mind of everyone, no one expects it to come near to the mansion. This was in my mind as well. But in a few moments we see that the tornado is headed directly towards the mansion. Soon afterwards it is ripping right down the center of the mansion! Everyone is terrified and we all run for cover.

I run over to another building. There are numerous other buildings around the mansion but everything is vacant and desolate. In the building I go down to the basement where there is a cellar. It seems that there are other people with me who are also sheltering themselves from the tornado here. This place is a wine cellar. The people are happy here because there are alcoholic beverages. They are happy that they can wait out the storm while drinking.

But I see another passage to a place further down in the ground that would be safer. For a little while I plan to stay in the wine cellar because there is alcohol here, but realize the true need to shelter ourselves from the tornado. Most of the people stay in the wine cellar and it seems that only a few people go with me down into the deeper passage. I wake up.

This seems to be a message on urgency and not becoming entirely involved in the world. This was a personal message to me but I believe this is good to share for the Church. I may have backsliden some during this summer...haven't been reading much of the word and have become more involved and concerned with the matters of this world (forgotten about God in the midst of this).

This seems to be a graduation party for teenagers graduating highschool. So it seems to be particular for those who are taking breaks from school: young adults and teenagers that they do not backslide from God. This seemed to me at first to be more personal but I think this correlates to the dream deafcanada had.

I believe the tornado is typfying judgement. The people in the mansion are partying and revelling. The people are preoccupied with the things of this world (having fun and taking on earthly pleasures). The tornado rips through the center of the mansion destroying this "party". I would say that many would have died and very few escaped. Moments before the tornado struck there was very high tension and stress like in any imminent diaster. This feels like a sense of urgency warning us to get back into Christ and out of the world. The people who did escape prefered to stay in the wine cellar where they could keep on drinking and "partying". Even when people are spared they choose to go back into the world. Only a couple of people went further down into the ground for shelter.

I remember

Ephesians 5:16

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

We really have to be watchful and seek the Lord above all other things in this world. Lately I have been seeking other things and pleasures of this world. So I pray that we can take heed of the urgency to be watchful for Jesus's return. Like the 5 wise virgins who had extra oil in their vessels so when the bridegroom came they could enter the gates.

St. Worm, you doubt that the Lord speaks to us through dreams and visions these days. Though I don't see how you can get this from scripture (this is more of man's opinion because of the disbelief of "spiritual" gifts...albeit this is MY opinion and I dont want to debate here with you), I can tell you that I only had this dream when during the day I decided to stop what I was doing and seek God. I read the three visions given by Swarha Jha and was touched by them. I remembered the Lord and all that He had done..then I had this dream that night. I had a time with the Lord and reflected on my sinful condition. Otherwise I would not have had this dream perhaps. Point is...when I spend time with the Lord and study the word deeply meditating on it throughout the day do I get revelations and dreams from the Lord. Whether the revelation or the dream is anti-Christ or not is up to the Church to judge by the spiritual men (1 cor 2:15). There are two ways to judge: man's mind and the Spirit of the Lord who is with our spirit. The right way is of course the latter. Pratically this is through prayer.

God bless brothers and sisters.

Guest jckduboise
Hello deafcanada,

I haven't been reading the word or praying as much since the beginning of my summer break. I know this is wrong and I need to start purchasing oil for my lamp. I had a dream on May 31 right after I read the vision about the gloating eagles (http://www.worthyboards.com/index.php?showtopic=40302).

My Dream...

I am in a large mansion and it seems like a graduation party is taking place here. There seems to be people partying and having fun.

Suddenly I see a streak of lighting through one of the mansion's large windows. It is very dark outside. It seems like a storm is coming. Everyone goes to look outside.

There is a giant black tornado. It seems to be out in the distant. In the mind of everyone, no one expects it to come near to the mansion. This was in my mind as well. But in a few moments we see that the tornado is headed directly towards the mansion. Soon afterwards it is ripping right down the center of the mansion! Everyone is terrified and we all run for cover.

I run over to another building. There are numerous other buildings around the mansion but everything is vacant and desolate. In the building I go down to the basement where there is a cellar. It seems that there are other people with me who are also sheltering themselves from the tornado here. This place is a wine cellar. The people are happy here because there are alcoholic beverages. They are happy that they can wait out the storm while drinking.

But I see another passage to a place further down in the ground that would be safer. For a little while I plan to stay in the wine cellar because there is alcohol here, but realize the true need to shelter ourselves from the tornado. Most of the people stay in the wine cellar and it seems that only a few people go with me down into the deeper passage. I wake up.

This seems to be a message on urgency and not becoming entirely involved in the world. This was a personal message to me but I believe this is good to share for the Church. I may have backsliden some during this summer...haven't been reading much of the word and have become more involved and concerned with the matters of this world (forgotten about God in the midst of this).

This seems to be a graduation party for teenagers graduating highschool. So it seems to be particular for those who are taking breaks from school: young adults and teenagers that they do not backslide from God. This seemed to me at first to be more personal but I think this correlates to the dream deafcanada had.

I believe the tornado is typfying judgement. The people in the mansion are partying and revelling. The people are preoccupied with the things of this world (having fun and taking on earthly pleasures). The tornado rips through the center of the mansion destroying this "party". I would say that many would have died and very few escaped. Moments before the tornado struck there was very high tension and stress like in any imminent diaster. This feels like a sense of urgency warning us to get back into Christ and out of the world. The people who did escape prefered to stay in the wine cellar where they could keep on drinking and "partying". Even when people are spared they choose to go back into the world. Only a couple of people went further down into the ground for shelter.

I remember

Ephesians 5:16

Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

We really have to be watchful and seek the Lord above all other things in this world. Lately I have been seeking other things and pleasures of this world. So I pray that we can take heed of the urgency to be watchful for Jesus's return. Like the 5 wise virgins who had extra oil in their vessels so when the bridegroom came they could enter the gates.

St. Worm, you doubt that the Lord speaks to us through dreams and visions these days. Though I don't see how you can get this from scripture (this is more of man's opinion because of the disbelief of "spiritual" gifts...albeit this is MY opinion and I dont want to debate here with you), I can tell you that I only had this dream when during the day I decided to stop what I was doing and seek God. I read the three visions given by Swarha Jha and was touched by them. I remembered the Lord and all that He had done..then I had this dream that night. I had a time with the Lord and reflected on my sinful condition. Otherwise I would not have had this dream perhaps. Point is...when I spend time with the Lord and study the word deeply meditating on it throughout the day do I get revelations and dreams from the Lord. Whether the revelation or the dream is anti-Christ or not is up to the Church to judge by the spiritual men (1 cor 2:15). There are two ways to judge: man's mind and the Spirit of the Lord who is with our spirit. The right way is of course the latter. Pratically this is through prayer.

God bless brothers and sisters.

I had a similar dream not too long ago, and the message was the same..stay in the protection of the Lord. If we step outside of His protection we are open to attacks from satan and it is easy to fall into his traps.

Felix, God does give dreams and visions and even though there are skeptics I feel that if we are given them by God then we are to share them. Otherwise, what good are they? Keep sharing your visions and I will do the same.

The words of those who are skeptical can not harm us, but I do believe not sharing with our brothers and sisters what the Lord reveals to us will harm us and them.

God Speed, my friend :thumbsup:

Guest jckduboise

Thesis 21

Thesis 20

Amen

sw

Blessed are those who see and believe but even more so are those who believe without seeing. this is a quote of Jesus....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Cori, your dream is an indication of what is soon to come and I thought I should share with you another item that is not a dream but a reality....

Passes Law Requiring Jews, Christians to Identify themselves with Color-Coded Badges

Aimee Herd (May 22, 2006)

"This is reminiscent of the Holocaust. It will certainly pass unless there's some sort of international outcry over this." - Rabbi Marvin Hier

EDITOR'S NOTE: This law sounds alarmingly like those imposed on Jews by the Nazis, back in 1938. But this is 2006! In this year, we have already heard several outrageous statements by Iranian president, Ahmadinejad, one of those saying that Israel should be "wiped off the map." We must rise against this most recent threat with prayer, and if prompted, a letter to our governmental leaders to denounce this action. I'm reminded of the commonly quoted saying, which is still true today, "All that is needed for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." - Aimee Herd, BCN.

Jewish armbands in Warsaw-1938 A UPI report on Friday most likely caused the "hair on many necks to stand on end," as Iran passed a new law requiring all Jews, Christians and Zoroastrians to identify themselves with color-coded armbands or badges. The measure was approved in parliament, and proceeds to Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, to be signed into law. (Jewish armbands in Warsaw-1938)

According to Canada's National Post, "The law . . . establishes special insignia to be worn by non-Muslims. Iran's roughly 25,000 Jews would have to sew a yellow strip of cloth on the front of their clothes, while Christians would wear red badges and Zoroastrians would be forced to wear blue cloth."

Rev. Rob Schenck, president of the National Clergy Council in Washington, DC, said, "This only proves that the worst in human history does repeat itself. The Bible says the heart of man is 'desperately wicked: who can know it?' The Iranian leadership proves the point. Christians must speak out loudly and immediately to denounce this atrocious action. We were silent too long during the 1930's and millions were murdered as a result.

"Speaking for thousands of church leaders from all Christian traditions, I urge President Bush, Secretary Rice and Congress to take swift and severe action against Iran and enforce the most dire of consequences should the country enact this supremely inhuman decree.

"Furthermore, I urge all people of conscience in Iran, and outside, to resist this egregious violation of human rights, and take whatever action necessary to rescue those in danger. We must open our hearts, homes and wallets to prepare now to save those who will suffer. May God have mercy and spare us the horror of 60 and 70 years ago."

To send an email to the following U.S. governmental officials, click below.

U.S. President Bush

U.S. Secretary of State Rice

U.S. House of Representatives

U.S. Senate

For more information, follow the link below.

It is your dream and others and example of what I posted here that are very clear indicators of where our lives are heading...

I belieive we will be seeing real soon all of this, including your dream and this article, come to fruition...

Oh, Jesus come soon

Cori I have absolutely no doubt that there is something to the "end times theory" and we should be ever watchful of world events.

However, specifically with the news about Jews and Christians to be identified by their clothing in Iran, I have come across a lot of articles about this recently. Half of them discount this whole claim as "propaganda" and the other half confirm it. So I don't know what to believe any more.

It seems that you get a "breaking news" item that says "Alert! Jews to wear 'yellow star' in Iran" only for another news story an hour later to pop up refuting it.

Someone said to me a while ago "if you find a news story with a sensational claim, verify it with at least two other sources". So when this story first came up, that is what I did and I easily found several sites all saying the same thing. Then the next morning I found a headline that said "false claims ....." and so I looked up other news sources and it seemed that they were also on this particular bandwagon. 12 hours later or so, the original claim was "back on".

So now I am totally confused. But then I guess conflicting news stories will be the way it will go when other prophesies come to fruition too. We just have to be extra vigilant and then maybe it will be obvious what we are to believe.

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

What'll it be, Lawyer, according to scripture?

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  2,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  03/17/1979

Scripture says it will be a mark on the head or hand and all who take it will be lost forever..

BTW, I've even heard people say it's our SS#'s! :emot-highfive: