IGNORED

Vision: Music in His Ears

Swarna Jha

Guest jckduboise

Not all music is garbage to the Lord, only from those who are deceived and hypocritical.

I still believe that God wants to hear our music, but it MUST come from the deep recesses of our hearts and not from our mind to our lips.... :b:

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

Yod, thank you. I just heard Babylon.

I felt such a Presence, I just went down on my knees and fell prostrate and gave Glory to God. What a powerful prophetic song. I liked Yisrael too. I will go back and hear more, I just want to say God bless you Yod.

Thank you so much

Swarna

heres an idea of what sounds i like....this is a little rough on a cheap mic...but its the sound i like on instruments.

heres the url.... (hope it works...) http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/138775/rs.mp3

if your link window wont open a media player by default you'll have to open with a media player. its just audio....no image.

Firstly I want to apologise to all, for the large lettering. I am a bit of a computer illiterate and messed up. It won't happen again.

Micen2, I tried the url, but it does'nt seem to work.

Actually it would be interesting to hear the sounds you describe.

Thanks

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Micen2, I heard you! The url worked. My internet connection is slow, so I mistook it as not working.

Hey, that's good. I am not very good with music terminology, but there was what I'll call an 'interlude' ( correct me if it's the wrong word to use) a part that really sounded like a different sound altogether. It only seemed to last a few seconds, it was so wonderful. I liked all of it and will listen to it several times.

Thanks again

Swarna

yea....its just like laying down a meditative format....in this case the riff line......then verbalizing musicly ...what you are thinking ..over that track. Kinda like speaking in toungues....but without the contriversy of doing it with your mouth. I'm glad you like it.....been trying to find players who play like this for a great deal of time now. Hope I can find other believers....to play this way with me...... two of my fave scriptures are..... from psalms: "I will disclose thy dark sayings on the harp"...and (maybe from daniel): "the prophets prophesied- whilst the minstrels played". God bless ...thanks for your comment on it :blink:

Micen2, kinda like instrumental 'tongues' would you say?

That is wonderful. I do believe we need to hear more instrumentals, inspired by Scriptures. Like the battle won by King Jehoshaphat 2 Chron 20, the fervent prayer of trust in God, vs 12, and 12c ..but our eyes are upon You.......

Military sounds escalating from first believing in the prophecy about the forthcoming victory, to the victory sounds of prophecy fulfilled........to the crescendo........., gathering the plunder, ( for three days they gathered plunder, there was so much) in the Valley of Berachah the valley of blessing/praise.

Please excuse my musical terminology......but you know what I mean.

God bless your music ministry. He will surely divinely connect you with the right people, He is already preparing their hearts. Go glorify God, He loves it. He will drag people to leave whatever their doing to divinely connect you to them. Just desire this divine connection for His Glory.

Swarna

heres an idea of what sounds i like....this is a little rough on a cheap mic...but its the sound i like on instruments.

heres the url.... (hope it works...) http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/138775/rs.mp3

if your link window wont open a media player by default you'll have to open with a media player. its just audio....no image.

Firstly I want to apologise to all, for the large lettering. I am a bit of a computer illiterate and messed up. It won't happen again.

Thanks

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Micen2, I heard you! The url worked. My internet connection is slow, so I mistook it as not working.

Hey, that's good. I am not very good with music terminology, but there was what I'll call an 'interlude' ( correct me if it's the wrong word to use) a part that really sounded like a different sound altogether. It only seemed to last a few seconds, it was so wonderful. I liked all of it and will listen to it several times.

Thanks again

Swarna

yea....its just like laying down a meditative format....in this case the riff line......then verbalizing musicly ...what you are thinking ..over that track. Kinda like speaking in toungues....but without the contriversy of doing it with your mouth. I'm glad you like it.....been trying to find players who play like this for a great deal of time now. Hope I can find other believers....to play this way with me...... two of my fave scriptures are..... from psalms: "I will disclose thy dark sayings on the harp"...and (maybe from daniel): "the prophets prophesied- whilst the minstrels played". God bless ...thanks for your comment on it :P

That is wonderful. I do believe we need to hear more instrumentals, inspired by Scriptures. Like the battle won by King Jehoshaphat 2 Chron 20, the fervent prayer of trust in God, vs 12, and 12c ..but our eyes are upon You.......

Military sounds escalating from first believing in the prophecy about the forthcoming victory, to the victory sounds of prophecy fulfilled........to the crescendo........., gathering the plunder, ( for three days they gathered plunder, there was so much) in the Valley of Berachah the valley of blessing/praise.

God bless your music ministry. He will surely divinely connect you with the right people, He is already preparing their hearts. Go glorify God, He loves it. He will drag people to leave whatever their doing to divinely connect you to them. Just desire this divine connection for His Glory.

Swarna

I do desire it so. ty for your inspirations. love micen2

Micen2, trust in the Lord, and know that your sister in Bombay-India is praying for you. Prepare , who knows that you may one day be sharing the testimony of God's goodness in this regard.

swarna

Guest jckduboise

Thanks

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Thanks again

Swarna

yea....its just like laying down a meditative format....in this case the riff line......then verbalizing musicly ...what you are thinking ..over that track. Kinda like speaking in toungues....but without the contriversy of doing it with your mouth. I'm glad you like it.....been trying to find players who play like this for a great deal of time now. Hope I can find other believers....to play this way with me...... two of my fave scriptures are..... from psalms: "I will disclose thy dark sayings on the harp"...and (maybe from daniel): "the prophets prophesied- whilst the minstrels played". God bless ...thanks for your comment on it :)

Swarna

Micen2, trust in the Lord, and know that your sister in Bombay-India is praying for you. Prepare , who knows that you may one day be sharing the testimony of God's goodness in this regard.

swarna

Micen2, if the Lord has this in store for you it will come. God works His wonders in His way and when it is time, you will be knocked off of your chair. His will is strong and He grabs a hold of us and there is not escape. I love Him so very much and I know that you do too.......keep an eye in the Heavens for the day of redemption is near..praise be to God the Father our KING!!! :emot-hug:

Thanks

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Thanks again

Swarna

yea....its just like laying down a meditative format....in this case the riff line......then verbalizing musicly ...what you are thinking ..over that track. Kinda like speaking in toungues....but without the contriversy of doing it with your mouth. I'm glad you like it.....been trying to find players who play like this for a great deal of time now. Hope I can find other believers....to play this way with me...... two of my fave scriptures are..... from psalms: "I will disclose thy dark sayings on the harp"...and (maybe from daniel): "the prophets prophesied- whilst the minstrels played". God bless ...thanks for your comment on it :)

Swarna

swarna

Micen2, if the Lord has this in store for you it will come. God works His wonders in His way and when it is time, you will be knocked off of your chair. His will is strong and He grabs a hold of us and there is not escape. I love Him so very much and I know that you do too.......keep an eye in the Heavens for the day of redemption is near..praise be to God the Father our KING!!! :emot-hug:

Yes Jackie, let's pray that Micen2 will be 'knocked off his chair'. I like that!

swarna

I felt such a Presence, I just went down on my knees and fell prostrate and gave Glory to God. What a powerful prophetic song. I liked Yisrael too. I will go back and hear more, I just want to say God bless you Yod.

Thank you so much

Swarna

Whew....I was hoping that would be "ok"

I uploaded another one today but let me explain these songs a little....

I was in Tuebingen Germany for the last week of May. Since I can't afford to bring a band with me everywhere I use a combination of trax and solo acoustic....but my trax didn't work this day for some strange reason (thank YOU Lord!)

In a panic, I just started playing all my songs acoustically and as I did people began coming out of the audience to join with me. These were Germans, Russians, English, Irish, South Americans, Greeks, and Israelis who couldn't speak to each other without an intrepreter all joining to exalt Adon Yeshua (Lord Jesus)

I was the only Texan there!!!

The musicians among us might hear a few "clunkers" but the Spirit was so strong that it still gives me the gospel goosebumps to hear this. Maybe you will sense the Lord's presence also?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=4064914

Guest jckduboise

Micen2, there aint nothin like a little knockin' :P:emot-pray:

amen...I prefer to be blown away myself.......... : :24::24:

if you want to be blown away, I guess I could pray for that too... :24::24:

Thank you so much

Swarna

Whew....I was hoping that would be "ok"

I uploaded another one today but let me explain these songs a little....

I was in Tuebingen Germany for the last week of May. Since I can't afford to bring a band with me everywhere I use a combination of trax and solo acoustic....but my trax didn't work this day for some strange reason (thank YOU Lord!)

In a panic, I just started playing all my songs acoustically and as I did people began coming out of the audience to join with me. These were Germans, Russians, English, Irish, South Americans, Greeks, and Israelis who couldn't speak to each other without an intrepreter all joining to exalt Adon Yeshua (Lord Jesus)

I was the only Texan there!!!

The musicians among us might hear a few "clunkers" but the Spirit was so strong that it still gives me the gospel goosebumps to hear this. Maybe you will sense the Lord's presence also?

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.c...&songID=4064914

Yod, sorry, but I have tried playing this, ( Ps 23 ) several times, but I wonder if there's something wrong with my computer settings or whatever it's are called. I will surely try listening to it on a another computer. Mine is an old computer. In the past I have mostly used it for typing documents. It seems I will have to get a more recent version.

Will arrange to hear it soon.

'Babylon' still keeps playing in my mind.

your sister in Christ

swarna