• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

VISION: MUSIC IN HIS EARS

VISION RECEIVED IN GOA- India 31ST MAY 2006 10.20 P.M.

Large giant sized brand new, shiny guitars, synthesizers, speakers, every manner of musical instruments and accessories from around the world, appeared before God.

The Lord was angry and He was grieving.

People had not played these instruments, just dedicated them.

Even the eagles there could not understand exactly what it was that was grieving God, and disgusting Him. Nonetheless they told the people gathered before them that God was disgusted at the

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Amen!

I feel this in my spirit, too.

I recall a song from a former band called Harvest. The song went:

"It's not often I feel like lifting my hands in worship

It's not often I feel like singing songs of joy

But so often I'm reminded of His ways and how He's so faithful

so I'll offer Him this sacrifice of praise

All that is in my all that I am

There's nothing I withhold from Him

All that is in my all that I am will glorify the Lamb..."

As the singer is singing, you can hear his cry of desperation and broken heart before the Lord. As you listen you can feel his yearing to be fully devoted to the Lord, and it touched my own heart cry, and I sang too in desperation and brokenness before the Lord.

A few years later, I heard a young woman singing this same song before a congragation, only instead of praying the song like Harvest sang, she performed the song - as if she were teaching the congregation a principle rather than breaking open her heart.

It completely killed the song.

I also think of all the worship songs going on now with Contemperary Christian music. At first, I thought it was awesome that worship had become so popular - for I love to worship the Lord! But I've been getting sick of it lately, not the worshiping, but the music. It seems more artists are repeating the same songs over and over, trying to outdue the latest presentation. And that's what is sickening me - worship has been turned into a performance. Worship is not something that can be performed! It has to given. Worship is not for the audience of people, but for the audience of One!

Thanks for the word!

• Group:  Junior Member

heres an idea of what sounds i like....this is a little rough on a cheap mic...but its the sound i like on instruments.

heres the url.... (hope it works...) http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/138775/rs.mp3

if your link window wont open a media player by default you'll have to open with a media player. its just audio....no image.

Firstly I want to apologise to all, for the large lettering. I am a bit of a computer illiterate and messed up. It won't happen again.

Micen2, I tried the url, but it does'nt seem to work.

Actually it would be interesting to hear the sounds you describe.

Thanks

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Guest jckduboise

If we live our lives in appearance to the world and we claim love to the Lord with lipservice only, then no our music will not be anything but rude to our Father. Because we are LIARS and lies are SIN.

One of my favorite verses that apply to so much that we do

Hebrew 4:12,13 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare befor the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Before we speak God is aware of the thought and attitude of our HEART, why because the Holy Spirit dwells there as does our spirit. It is laid bare for Him to see the truth.

A few years back as I was battling with my daughter's dad for custody of her, I begged the Lord that the truth be told. He finally spoke and said the Truth will be told. The truth in the court matters never were told. But God has revealed His Truth to me. I don't have custody, but I do have the Truth. I will take His Truth over anything any day.

Praise the Lord God Almighty.

Again you have heard well Swarna.

(an excerpt from WildernessVoice,... 'My People')

"You come before Me in the 'appointed assemblies' week after week, and

you think that because you come I am bound to listen to you, but I will

not!

I am not in your assemblies where you lift your hands to heaven, yet

live your lives unto yourselves.

Your prayers rise like a stench to Me and I am offended.

I will not hear your songs, and your instruments are a noise to Me!"

Dear Windance,

I have just visited WildernessVoice and read 'My People'.

As well as the warning for America.

These are powerful and solemn words. You wrote:

'The flocks of foolishness overrun the land."

Truly, though warned, many refuse to listen.

Is'nt it amazing. .....

' Your prayers rise like a stench to Me and I am offended." reminds me of this verse.

Proverbs 28:9

He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

kjv

Thank you so much Windance

your sister in Christ

Swarna

heres an idea of what sounds i like....this is a little rough on a cheap mic...but its the sound i like on instruments.

heres the url.... (hope it works...) http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd6/138775/rs.mp3

if your link window wont open a media player by default you'll have to open with a media player. its just audio....no image.

Firstly I want to apologise to all, for the large lettering. I am a bit of a computer illiterate and messed up. It won't happen again.

Micen2, I tried the url, but it does'nt seem to work.

Actually it would be interesting to hear the sounds you describe.

Thanks

your sister in Christ

Swarna

Micen2, I heard you! The url worked. My internet connection is slow, so I mistook it as not working.

Hey, that's good. I am not very good with music terminology, but there was what I'll call an 'interlude' ( correct me if it's the wrong word to use) a part that really sounded like a different sound altogether. It only seemed to last a few seconds, it was so wonderful. I liked all of it and will listen to it several times.

Thanks again

Swarna

Amen!

I feel this in my spirit, too.

I recall a song from a former band called Harvest. The song went:

"It's not often I feel like lifting my hands in worship

It's not often I feel like singing songs of joy

But so often I'm reminded of His ways and how He's so faithful

so I'll offer Him this sacrifice of praise

All that is in my all that I am

There's nothing I withhold from Him

All that is in my all that I am will glorify the Lamb..."

As the singer is singing, you can hear his cry of desperation and broken heart before the Lord. As you listen you can feel his yearing to be fully devoted to the Lord, and it touched my own heart cry, and I sang too in desperation and brokenness before the Lord.

A few years later, I heard a young woman singing this same song before a congragation, only instead of praying the song like Harvest sang, she performed the song - as if she were teaching the congregation a principle rather than breaking open her heart.

It completely killed the song.

I also think of all the worship songs going on now with Contemperary Christian music. At first, I thought it was awesome that worship had become so popular - for I love to worship the Lord! But I've been getting sick of it lately, not the worshiping, but the music. It seems more artists are repeating the same songs over and over, trying to outdue the latest presentation. And that's what is sickening me - worship has been turned into a performance. Worship is not something that can be performed! It has to given. Worship is not for the audience of people, but for the audience of One!

Thanks for the word!

Dear Nebula,

yes me too, I have been feeling so grieved listening to some of the christian music and 'seeing' their performance. I remember visiting a church in Singapore once, where a christian worship leader on stage was upto all kinds of antics with the mike. I thought I was watching a Mick Jagger performance rather than being ushered into the Presence of God.

Yes worship is for the audience of One.

The Spirit of God helps us see and hear the brokenness in the worship.

How people sing is irrelevant, but why and to Whom is important. I know a lady who sings (in house church) completely out of tune, in fact, when she starts, it's hard for the 'good' singers to catch up and set the tune right, but within seconds, all is forgotten. Her love, her joy, her fervour for the Lord, make you remember what a Mighty Glorious God we serve, Worthy! Worthy! Worthy! Worthy to recieve glory, honour and power.

That it's not about our voices, but our hearts, are they moved? do they sing or remain silent when our lips move.

The reason we live is to worship Him.

love........in Christ

swarna

If we live our lives in appearance to the world and we claim love to the Lord with lipservice only, then no our music will not be anything but rude to our Father. Because we are LIARS and lies are SIN.

Hebrew 4:12,13 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare befor the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Before we speak God is aware of the thought and attitude of our HEART, why because the Holy Spirit dwells there as does our spirit. It is laid bare for Him to see the truth.

A few years back as I was battling with my daughter's dad for custody of her, I begged the Lord that the truth be told. He finally spoke and said the Truth will be told. The truth in the court matters never were told. But God has revealed His Truth to me. I don't have custody, but I do have the Truth. I will take His Truth over anything any day.

Jackie, the Scripture that stuns me always is: John 18: 37b, 38

" You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I have come into the world that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice".

Here's the verse that stuns me.

vs 38 Pilate said to Him, " What is the truth?".

Pilate was facing The Truth but could not recognize Him. How frightening.

Yes, let us adhere to His Truth. Jn 14: Jesus said to him, " I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me".

Praise God that we can come to our Father through Jesus Christ, the way, the truth, the life.

Jn 16: 13" However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, H

Jackie, the Scripture that stuns me always is: John 18: 37b, 38

" You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I have come into the world that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice".

Here's the verse that stuns me.

vs 38 Pilate said to Him, " What is the truth?".

Pilate was facing The Truth but could not recognize Him. How frightening.

Yes, let us adhere to His Truth. Jn 14: Jesus said to him, " I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me".

Praise God that we can come to our Father through Jesus Christ, the way, the truth, the life.

Jn 16: 13" However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, H

sorry! Jn 16:13

"However, when He, the Spirit of truth has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak of His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.

vs 14 " He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you."