• Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/24/1953

VISION: ENDANGERING THE ENVIRONMENT

Around 20th May 2006

Strange creatures, birds and reptiles, etc, appeared on the American horizon.

The Department that looked after Environmental affairs was delirious with joy. They shouted

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jckduboise

Around 20th May 2006

(quote)Strange creatures, birds and reptiles, etc, appeared on the American horizon.

The Department that looked after Environmental affairs was delirious with joy. They shouted

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2

Around 20th May 2006

(quote)Strange creatures, birds and reptiles, etc, appeared on the American horizon.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Praise the Lord. Sister, your sharing of these visions has done a great deal in keeping me from backsliding during this summer. I'm currently back at home away from my original local church and I've haven't stayed in contact with the members. So I found myself spending less time with God. Being cut off from the body you do not get the supply of blood. This body of Christ is truly a reality. I've found a local church at home where I can assemble with the saints.

Praise the Lord again!

Praise the Lord. Sister, your sharing of these visions has done a great deal in keeping me from backsliding during this summer. I'm currently back at home away from my original local church and I've haven't stayed in contact with the members. So I found myself spending less time with God. Being cut off from the body you do not get the supply of blood. This body of Christ is truly a reality. I've found a local church at home where I can assemble with the saints.

Praise the Lord again!

Felix, thank you so much for sharing that. It is surely from God.

I was driving to Court this morning and 'discussing' with the Lord. I asked Him stupidly, what difference do these visions make. I'm all the way here in India, posting on forums all the way there in America.

"What can visions do?", I asked the Lord.

As I drove, mile after mile, I returned to the same question," Lord, tell me, tell me, tell me! " Before I could hear Him answer, I had to then stop at a local police station for other work, and now as I return to the computer, there you are, speaking to me, the word of God I needed to hear.

I praise God for your faithfulness in posting this reply here. Rather, you have blessed me.

God used you to answer my question.

Now I know what visions can do.

God has refreshed us both. That's our God!

love

your sister in Christ,

Swarna

Guest jckduboise

It amazes me the many ways the Lord speaks to us. Through others, in dreams, visions, directly...with the weather, the earth.....He is just so very amazing..I wish I had a bigger vocabulary so that I could express the depth of my awe and wonder at our mysterious ABBA :emot-pray:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Praise the Lord again!

I was driving to Court this morning and 'discussing' with the Lord. I asked Him stupidly, what difference do these visions make. I'm all the way here in India, posting on forums all the way there in America.

As I drove, mile after mile, I returned to the same question," Lord, tell me, tell me, tell me! " Before I could hear Him answer, I had to then stop at a local police station for other work, and now as I return to the computer, there you are, speaking to me, the word of God I needed to hear.

I praise God for your faithfulness in posting this reply here. Rather, you have blessed me.

love

your sister in Christ,

Swarna

Amen, that's our God! God is so good and merciful. I have felt unworthy to speak since I have not been spending enough time with the Lord throughout my day. These visions have reminded me to abide by Jesus Christ when nothing else could it. I know that these visions have done it for me and will do much more for the Church.

Praise the Lord again!

love

your sister in Christ,

Swarna

Amen, that's our God! God is so good and merciful. I have felt unworthy to speak since I have not been spending enough time with the Lord throughout my day. These visions have reminded me to abide by Jesus Christ when nothing else could it. I know that these visions have done it for me and will do much more for the Church.

Be strengthened ALWAYS in the Lord Felix.

Here's one more testimony. I tell you, even writing when you did, is of God. Briefly, today, I recieved a mail from an american who lives in India.

The tone of the letter was he did not like " america-bashing", that too, from a non-american.

Had you not written what you did, yesterday, at the time you did, this letter would have 'thrown me off' a bit.

But I praise God, he sent me encouragement through you first, so that I could take this mail today to Him and only thank God for His mercies, they are new, yes, every morning, great is His Faithfulness. His Ways truly are beyond our human understanding. Even writing such a post, so publicly is the work of God.

Just think, not only what you wrote, but when you wrote it mattered in my life. Thank you Felix, the Lord is using you. This post is to tell you that.

God bless you abundantly

love......in Christ

your sister in Christ

swarna

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

I don't how what you wrote is America bashing. It says we have past sins that we covered up that are going to come back and haunt us. The fact is, we have faced very few of our sins directly. It's acknowledging that we are a sinful nation (like every single other nation on this earth)...so I don't see why anyone has a problem with it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

I don't mean to put on the damper but how do I know you are from God? What have you done to prove yourself to be a prophet from God.

These are my Prophet requirements before i can ever believe them to be true, and not one can ever be failed at anytime...

-----

If you are a true prophet then your predictions cannot have EVER failed:

Jer. 28:9

But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the LORD only if his prediction comes true."

-----

The bible also says this:

2 Peter 1:20

Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation.

-----

Your words must be in absolute harmony at all times with what the bible says, and all the true prophets that have preceded you:

Isaiah 8:20

To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, they have no light of dawn.

-----