IGNORED

Vision: Endangering The Environment

Swarna Jha

Guest jckduboise

If you don't know Trinity. Test the spirit. We are to test them. If they are of God they will remain if not they will flee. simple as that..

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jckduboise
If you don't know Trinity. Test the spirit. We are to test them. If they are of God they will remain if not they will flee. simple as that..

I for one have and I see these and Swarna as being sent by God

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  397
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Amen. It is not through man's concept and ways that we know but through the Holy Spirit. We can know from God what is false and true. Prayer is the key to this when there is doubt.

Trinity, a person does not prove they are a prophet of God as a teacher proves that he/she has a degree in education or that an engineer is certified in their field. Everyone of us is called to work for the Lord's vineyard (matthew 20:1) and be faithful with the talents (Matthew 25:14) He has given us. To know whether what a servant is doing is of the master or not, all you need to do is go to the master. This is how we will know the false spirits from the true spirits. Just as Jackie mentioned we are to test the spirit (1 John 1:4).

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21 (New King James Version)

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  8,713
  • Content Per Day:  1.21

Amen. It is not through man's concept and ways that we know but through the Holy Spirit. We can know from God what is false and true. Prayer is the key to this when there is doubt.

Trinity, a person does not prove they are a prophet of God as a teacher proves that he/she has a degree in education or that an engineer is certified in their field. Everyone of us is called to work for the Lord's vineyard (matthew 20:1) and be faithful with the talents (Matthew 25:14) He has given us. To know whether what a servant is doing is of the master or not, all you need to do is go to the master. This is how we will know the false spirits from the true spirits. Just as Jackie mentioned we are to test the spirit (1 John 1:4).

19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not despise prophecies. 21 Test all things; hold fast what is good.

According to the Bible, as Trinity quoted, a prophet DOES have to prove he is a prophet.

According to the Bible, as Trinity quoted, a prophet DOES have to prove he is a prophet.

Not to man or anyone else. It is God who makes a prophet a prophet and the one who proves someone to be a prophet...not man. If you reference the bible you have to provide a verse also... The prophet him/herself does not prove him/herself. We can know by the fruits and testing of the spirit.

Not to man or anyone else. It is God who makes a prophet a prophet and the one who proves someone to be a prophet...not man. Kerdos, if you reference the bible you have to provide a verse also... The prophet him/herself does not prove him/herself. We can know by the fruits and testing of the spirit. That is why Jeremiah 28:9 says 'recognize'...it is the people who recognize that a person is a true prophet by seeing their predictions come to pass. The prophet is not required to prove him/herself to man...man can know by the Spirit of God whether they are truly sent from God.

Guest jckduboise

No they don't, Trinity. The prophesy itself and the spirit presenting it proves it. Truth if sought will be revealed. Those who believe that they have to walk around proving that their gift of prophesy is truly from God is not truly a prophet. As God told Jacob, the Truth is written on every man's heart. Jesus who is THE PROPHET did not waste His time with those who did not believe. He moved on.

God has already proven it. Again, if we want the Truth, we test the spirit that speaks. In turn Truth remains and deceipt flees. That IS the order, that is God's order.

AP is absolutely right.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

Jesus who is THE PROPHET did not waste His time with those who did not believe. He moved on.

First of all, Jesus is God, Not just a prophet:

Luke 19:44

They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."

Second of all, the bible does say to test the Prophets:

1 John 4:1

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I now what I am talking about. Jesus is my solid ground in whom i take refuge, Jesus gave us the bible so we wont sway back and forth. If you never test the spirits then there is now guaranty that you will stand firm in Jesus.

And have i once ever said this person wasn't? I all ever said is i want proof which is biblical!

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God..."

In His Name,

Joel

:thumbsup:

Jesus who is THE PROPHET did not waste His time with those who did not believe. He moved on.

First of all, Jesus is God, Not just a prophet:

Luke 19:44

They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God's coming to you."

Second of all, the bible does say to test the Prophets:

Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I now what I am talking about. Jesus is my solid ground in whom i take refuge, Jesus gave us the bible so we wont sway back and forth. If you never test the spirits then there is now guaranty that you will stand firm in Jesus.

And have i once ever said this person wasn't? I all ever said is i want proof which is biblical!

"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God..."

In His Name,

Joel

:thumbsup:

Whoa...I think there is mass confusion about who posted what.

First for Trinity...Jackie did not say Jesus was just a prophet but was THE PROPHET. I'm sure Jackie already knows that Jesus is God. Also, Jackie was the one who first mentioned testing of the spirit to YOU. I also mentioned testing the spirit as well. The whole premise that Jackie and I were trying to convey was that the Prophet does not prove him/herself but that we can know it ourselves by testing the spirit. We were not saying NOT to test the prophet but TO test the prophet.

Second, Jackie must have confused Apothanein Kerdos with Trinity and me for Apothanein Kerdos. I think we should just read the past posts again to see what's going on.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,244
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

hrrmmm... i can see the confusion hahaha.... :o because of our confusion we should see if we can get a Mod to delete the last 5 posts lol