• Topic Count:  197
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1949

Signs and Symbols in Israel

July 15, 2006

On the morning of July 11, 2006, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. out of a horrible dream. In the dream I was still living at home with my parents, but my daughter was there with me, too. [Aside: I had been severely abused by my father when I was a child.] One morning I woke up early and heard what sounded like my dad and my daughter in the bathroom. I opened the door to the bathroom to see them in the shower together and my dad abusing my daughter.

I immediately ordered my dad out of the house (made him go out on the porch naked) and I called the mental hospital to come and get him to lock him up. Mom came home at some point and asked what was going on and I told her.

I asked my daughter how long this had been going on and she indicated it had been her whole life (29 years). I asked why she never told me about it and she said because she enjoyed it. I just could not understand that. The thought revolted me. I could not understand why my daughter would not tell me about this. I was so concerned for her, too, that she saw nothing wrong in it.

Also, in the dream, I learned that my father (who was the epitome of evil to me), had invaded my privacy by reading my journals, and that greatly disturbed me. Mom did not understand, but my journals were a part of me he could not touch, and now it was as though he had invaded even my soul (my innermost being) and nothing was private anymore from him. End

I asked:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1

I know that the beginning of this dream is sensitive material, and I admit that I hesitated to post it for that reason, but if you can look to its deeper meaning, I believe you will see that this is a pertinent and necessary message for the both the Church of today and for the Children of Israel.

Please see "The Call of God to Come Home" for further insight into the message God is giving through this dream. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1

This is your own personal dream. Don't post stuff like this and interpret it in a spiritual manner for people to think it is God.

Jeremiah 26:2-6: